ttc number 5

This is my first month charting this cycle.
And last pregnancy I charted but got BFP first month, ov'd that cycle CD9 and got +Hpt on CD24 so on DPO15.
I used to aLways be regular, every 27 days so would that mean that if I ov'd CD9 then I would have along LP normally... or not ? lmao

tbh... am sure if I was in with a chance I would feel something; anything lol -I don't usually have any PMS symptoms so am expecting AF whenever lol

Need to start those tummy exercises for my bikini lol -was hoping to have a small bump and to not have to worry about being toned for my holidays lol

xxx

With only one chart, it would be hard to know if that was normal for you. They can change so much. My O has been anywhere from CD11 to CD14, but my LP is always 13-14 days.

Congratulations on having 4 kids and being able to get your tummy toned. Lol! I have not had a toned lower tummy since having my first child, but that was made worse with the twins. From my belly button up looks great, but my tummy below my belly button has no chance of every looking good again. I do thank God my stretch marks never went over my belly button until I was pregnant with twins, and then it was only one tiny mark on the side the bigger baby was on so not really noticeable. And then I see other ladies who never even get a single stretch mark. Wish I had that type of skin. :nope:

Your chart looks promising though. If it goes back up again tomorrow I would think you need to test again. Cause todays temp is higher then the other highest temp!!

I am excited for you I am!!

I too have a mommy tummy!! It took me a long time and many hard and I mean hard hours to get some of it gone. It was just way too hard for me to keep it up, so I just to be happy with what I have.

Lol Toned tummy me? Nope haha

I worked really hard last year to get into shape after Dawson was born for going on our summer holidays, and was happy enough with the results considering I have torn abdo muscles which never go back and my waist seem to be getter wider than ever before lmao but since coming back our holidays last year I kind of let it all go. After having 2 weeks off from exercising whilst on holiday, I found it really hard to get motivated to get back into it. When planning this years holiday I was sure we'd be preggo by then (even though DH wasn't even 100% onboard yet haha and I still had my IUD in)and I would be sporting a nice bump (upside of torn abdo muscles lol -or downside I suppose if you didn't like a bump lol)

xx

p.s Tonnes of stretch marks; didn't think it was possible to get stretch marks upon stretch marks... but I did lol

From just below belly button to tops of thighs - my proud mummy tiger stripes xxx

I was lucky with my others that I only got my tiger stripes on my bum and hips, oh and boobs. For an small A cup to go to D's can make lots LOL. I am hoping that it will stay with that trend but I am not holding my breath LOL

Ok ladies I know since we have down this road before what is your favourite natural cold remedy? I woke up worse this morning, so I want to get under this and get rid of it LOL

Hi I'm new to forums but just wanted to share my....problem. I was on implanon in total for 8 years and DH and I are TTC. At the moment I also feel like it will never happen as I am still yet to ovulate..... Arghhh

Hi I'm new to forums but just wanted to share my....problem. I was on implanon in total for 8 years and DH and I are TTC. At the moment I also feel like it will never happen as I am still yet to ovulate..... Arghhh

That really sucks!! :( Hopefully that works out for you soon. Are you temping or anything to know if you have O'd yet?

What baby will this be for you?

I'm doing the dip test ovulation tests ATM, hadn't even heard of other ways to test TBH. This will be my 2nd but I fell whilst using the pill with my 1st 8 years ago, hence why I was using implanon....I didn't think I'd ever want more but me and DH can't wait now

Lol. When you said get your tummy toned, I had you pictured as one of those perfect figure moms. :) And you know what, we all are perfectly shaped anyway because taking care of our precious children made those marks and bulges.

I got my boob and hip stretch marks when I went through puberty, so the only new ones were on my belly when pregnant. My boobs usually go to a DD when pregnant, but I guess the previous stretch marks just stretch with them. Lol. Hips too, and they get so much wider when I'm pregnant. :shrug: It's crazy.

Hi Weema - hope your cycle gets back to normal soon xx

Allforthegirl - Happy 4weeks <3
As for cold remedies, I have none that prove to work when preggo -it sucks being ill when pregnant doesn't it? Hope you feel better soon - lots of fluids and paracetemol if high temperature; could try a drop of some kind of vapour relief in a bowl of boiling water to inhale if you are bunged up

xxx

Crysshae- Woohoo 3DPO, ovulation pinpointed, now crazy crazy tww

Everything crossed for your BFP xxx

I'm doing the dip test ovulation tests ATM, hadn't even heard of other ways to test TBH. This will be my 2nd but I fell whilst using the pill with my 1st 8 years ago, hence why I was using implanon....I didn't think I'd ever want more but me and DH can't wait now

You could use a basal body thermometer and chart your temps and it will tell you when you O. At least then it confirms what the OPK's are telling you. GL

Excellent thank you for the advice, I'll have a look for one. Xx

Thank you wannabubba! Yes, let the craziness begin! Lol.

I don't know any actual natural cold remedies. I would say drink lots of water to thin out mucus and eat/drink natural sources of vitamin C. And when I'm stopped up, I like to eat hot temperature as well as spicy foods to help my sinuses drain. A Neti Pot can work wonders for your sinuses too if your nose is clear enough to use it. I hope you feel better soon.

Looks like I will be getting drunk :drunk:tomorrow night at my Fil's party...

Brown spotting, AF will be here tomorrow I reckon :nope:

I'll still be here stalking others progress but having a month off (maybe two) in anticipation of my holiday in July.:plane:

:grr::growlmad:Wish I'd started trying earlier -I have been thinking about ttc since last summer but put it to the back of my mind because was sure DH wouldn't be on board -and turns out once we spoke about it, he is as excited as me.

Oh well, Que Sera! What will be will be :-({|=:rolleyes: lol

Good Luck ladies, go get those eggys :hugs: :spermy::spermy:

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back