ttc number 5

I figure, knowing me, I'll use a FRER tomorrow. Lol. I'll be 10 DPO then. However, telling on myself, I have internet cheapies left from when we thought about TTCing last year, and I've already fulfilled my urge of needing to pee on a stick with those. :blush: They were of course stark white at 7 and 8 DPO, which I fully expected, but that nagging feeling would not leave me alone until I at least tried. :loopy:

My reasoning for this... I do not have the weird cramping or lower back ache like I did last month, so that must've just been a fluke month where my hormones were gearing up or something...since I usually never have cramping until the day I start AF. I'm definitely glad that went back to normal.

But I have had some rather sharp and prominent pinching and tugging in my pelvis, near my hip bones, and down into my pubic area that started about 4-5 DPO. I've had heartburn which I do get a couple times during the luteal phase sometimes, but this time, I also had reflux twice on 7DPO. I never have that. Had a headache all day yesterday with the beginning of a sore throat yesterday morning, and I can feel a faint headache trying to start now and that slight sore throat again.

So...there's my crazy symptom spotting that could most likely all be chalked up to something completely normal, but I have to get my crazy on, or it wouldn't be my TWW. :wacko:

Oh...and TMI...I have had a whole lot more creamy CM this week where I feel "wet" most of the time, especially early in the day, with it becoming stretchy 7DPO and creamy/watery/stretchy yesterday at 8 DPO. Strange...

Well Good Luck with that FRER tomorrow :happydance::happydance:

I'll be popping back to check and see lol

Navygrrl -where are you in your cycle? - edited to say D'oh!! See it's in your ticker!! So have you Ov'd yet? Do you temp or OPK ? Good Luck, so far been a very lucky little thread xxx

xx

Yay! Can't wait to see the sonogram pic! So you've had the antibodies in your previous pregnancies?

They found the antibodies with my third PG. DS had 2 in uterine transfusions. With my fourth I didn't have any issues cause the issue was with my previous DH. So with my current he has not one of the 5 proteins I have antibodies to, which the OB said is remarkably rare!! Just reassures me that we are meant for each other!!

sorry not posted for a while, will catch up later but just wanted to let you all know I got a BFP this morning!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!! :wohoo:

I figure, knowing me, I'll use a FRER tomorrow. Lol. I'll be 10 DPO then. However, telling on myself, I have internet cheapies left from when we thought about TTCing last year, and I've already fulfilled my urge of needing to pee on a stick with those. :blush: They were of course stark white at 7 and 8 DPO, which I fully expected, but that nagging feeling would not leave me alone until I at least tried. :loopy:

My reasoning for this... I do not have the weird cramping or lower back ache like I did last month, so that must've just been a fluke month where my hormones were gearing up or something...since I usually never have cramping until the day I start AF. I'm definitely glad that went back to normal.

But I have had some rather sharp and prominent pinching and tugging in my pelvis, near my hip bones, and down into my pubic area that started about 4-5 DPO. I've had heartburn which I do get a couple times during the luteal phase sometimes, but this time, I also had reflux twice on 7DPO. I never have that. Had a headache all day yesterday with the beginning of a sore throat yesterday morning, and I can feel a faint headache trying to start now and that slight sore throat again.

So...there's my crazy symptom spotting that could most likely all be chalked up to something completely normal, but I have to get my crazy on, or it wouldn't be my TWW. :wacko:

Oh...and TMI...I have had a whole lot more creamy CM this week where I feel "wet" most of the time, especially early in the day, with it becoming stretchy 7DPO and creamy/watery/stretchy yesterday at 8 DPO. Strange...

Sure sounds like you are going to be the next one!! Those are great signs! Really great signs!! Sounds like everything I had!!

They found the antibodies with my third PG. DS had 2 in uterine transfusions. With my fourth I didn't have any issues cause the issue was with my previous DH. So with my current he has not one of the 5 proteins I have antibodies to, which the OB said is remarkably rare!! Just reassures me that we are meant for each other!!

Awww. That's perfect!

Sure sounds like you are going to be the next one!! Those are great signs! Really great signs!! Sounds like everything I had!!

Ooooohhhhh....I sure hope you're right!!! I feel like my body is just trying to make a fool out of me. Lol.

OH MY GOSH! Well of course I had to pee on another one today. Look!!! It's faint, but I can see it in the picture. I hope y'all can too! I was questioning it when it first ran across, but wasn't sure, so I put it on the shelf to wait, and when I went back to check, it was there. It had been about 20 minutes, but I hear that's okay. What do you think? All the others have stayed completely white no matter how long I waited.

Now that I don't feel quite so crazy, I can tell y'all something else I noticed. In all my previous pregnancies, I have said "in my head" on a regular basis "Mommy loves you little one". I have never done that before a positive HPT though. Well, day before yesterday I found myself doing that once, and then yesterday, it was twice, just out of the blue without realizing it all 3 times. So I then told myself "What are you doing? You don't even know if you're pregnant or not." Well I guess somehow I did know! :wohoo: I'm so in shock and nervous and excited! Praise the Lord!!!

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9
OH MY GOSH! Well of course I had to pee on another one today. Look!!! It's faint, but I can see it in the picture. I hope y'all can too! I was questioning it when it first ran across, but wasn't sure, so I put it on the shelf to wait, and when I went back to check, it was there. It had been about 20 minutes, but I hear that's okay. What do you think? All the others have stayed completely white no matter how long I waited.

Now that I don't feel quite so crazy, I can tell y'all something else I noticed. In all my previous pregnancies, I have said "in my head" on a regular basis "Mommy loves you little one". I have never done that before a positive HPT though. Well, day before yesterday I found myself doing that once, and then yesterday, it was twice, just out of the blue without realizing it all 3 times. So I then told myself "What are you doing? You don't even know if you're pregnant or not." Well I guess somehow I did know! :wohoo: I'm so in shock and nervous and excited! Praise the Lord!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG I can see it with out even clicking on the picture!!

CONGRATS!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I also got a faint line at 9DPO!! That is so awesome I am on :cloud9: for you!!

Thank you so much!!! I don't know how I'm gonna function at work for the rest of the day. Lol.

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Told you, that you'd be next! Woohoo

Congratulations

Only lil ol' me getting left behind now?:nope:

But... woop :happydance: for you, so pleased for you, let us see the FRER pic tomorrow too xxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Told you, that you'd be next! Woohoo

Congratulations

Only lil ol' me getting left behind now?:nope:

But... woop :happydance: for you, so pleased for you, let us see the FRER pic tomorrow too xxx

I definitely will. Don't know if I can wait that long to use the FRER though. Lol. I found myself wishing I'd saved my pee, and was frustrated that I actually thought about it before I poured it down but didn't. So sad. Lol.

It won't be long now for you. You've gotta be next!!!

Well...I'm worried now. Just came across posts that say the batch of Wondfos I have are bad for false positives. But then other ladies say their positives from that batch are real, confirmed with other tests. I don't know.... :nope: I'm trying to hold my water for a few hours and test again and possibly try out the FRER I have. Every test I've used from that batch has been negative - stark white negative for hours - up until now. I know they've been negative for hours because when I put them on the shelf, I forget about them. Lol.

Well...I'm worried now. Just came across posts that say the batch of Wondfos I have are bad for false positives. But then other ladies say their positives from that batch are real, confirmed with other tests. I don't know.... :nope: I'm trying to hold my water for a few hours and test again and possibly try out the FRER I have. Every test I've used from that batch has been negative - stark white negative for hours - up until now. I know they've been negative for hours because when I put them on the shelf, I forget about them. Lol.

I don't think you should worry!! I think those ladies ended up with chemicals!! They just needed someone to blame so they blamed the tests. If you really want to know if yours were fault just take one under tap water, if it comes back + then I would say that, but I don't think that is the case for you. You have so many good symptoms to say other wise. Plus you are going to prove it with a FRER right? I am sure it will tell you the same thing that you are PREGNANT!!:thumbup:

Lol. I just finished testing the water and came here to post. Great minds! The water is not pregnant! I did 2 more tests on a 3-hour hold, one from the front and one from the back of the package, and they are so faint you can't see them on pics unless you do a ridiculous amount of tweaking, but they are there.

I am going to use a FRER, but now that the water is not pregnant, I can breathe a little easier and will try to wait till morning.

Thank you so much for the encouragement. :hugs:

Lol. I just finished testing the water and came here to post. Great minds! The water is not pregnant! I did 2 more tests on a 3-hour hold, one from the front and one from the back of the package, and they are so faint you can't see them on pics unless you do a ridiculous amount of tweaking, but they are there.

I am going to use a FRER, but now that the water is not pregnant, I can breathe a little easier and will try to wait till morning.

Thank you so much for the encouragement. :hugs:

See? I knew it!! :thumbup: I am sure that the FRER will show that you are too!!:happydance::happydance:

P.S. you are very very welcome!!

crysshae - How did the testing go today?

Fingers crossed for you xx

Well...like a dingbat, I decided to be a good girl and use FMU like I'm supposed to do. After doing that and using my only FRER, I realized my SMU is truly the most concentrated. :dohh: I drink a whole glass of water when taking my vitamins before bed, and I have to pee before I go to sleep, lately wake up in the middle of the night to go, and then again when I get up at 5:30. Well I can wait to get anything to drink until around 9:30, like I did yesterday, and I usually need to go again by that time, so it would definitely be more concentrated. So anyway....it's there but barely, and I was worried it didn't have color in it until I took this picture. Can you see color?

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g