ttc number 5

I can see the pink line in the pic!! You have to remember you are only 10DPO!! So that is early to find out you are PG!! So they will only get darker from here on out!!:dance:

And peeing all the time like you say you are is a great sign!! I am sure it will get darker and darker!!

I know. I know. Lol. I got my BFP at 10 dpo last time, and I could've sworn it was plain as day the way I remember it. Lol. But probably not. I wouldn't even know to worry about possible evaps etc...or even test this early if I wasn't in the TTC online community. :wacko:

With all four of my others I found out after AF was late!! So once I found out about this site I became a POAS addict :rofl: would have never done that before. LOL

I would love for you all to follow me on https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/?u=16762 once you have your BFP's. I will be posting pic and such on there too!!

With all four of my others I found out after AF was late!! So once I found out about this site I became a POAS addict :rofl: would have never done that before. LOL

It's ridiculous, isn't it? I told someone the other day we need to form a POAS Anonymous. :rofl:

Does it look darker to you? It was the only test I had left in the house. Lol. I so wanted to go get another FRER last night, but I didn't get the chance.

Attachments

• Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
Yes it does look darker. The other one I had to move the screen a bit to see it and this one I can see it right away without even clicking on the pic.

Sorry but did not want to read and run; -I am completely useless; I don't see anything -lol I could get a BFP and never know it at this rate:wacko:

Don't want to dishearten you , and the other girls DID see it ,so it must just be my crappy old eyes:flower::flower:

Hope I didn't offend ... but really didn't want to blatantly ignore your question
:hugs::hugs:

xxx

It's definitely darker. I can clearly see the line on this one and it was hard for me to see on the first wondfo.

Thank you!

Lol Wannabubba. Did you see the FRER?

After I sent this, I set it in the little cubby hole of my desk with the other tests. Lol. I can see the line even in the shadow whereas I cannot see the others, so I think that means it's darker. :happydance:

Also...this is the first time I've ever had positives on Wondfo. Do y'all think when the control line comes up before the positive, it sucks most of the dye out of the test? When watching it cross, I can see the dye going all the way up into the handle.

Thank you!

Lol Wannabubba. Did you see the FRER?

After I sent this, I set it in the little cubby hole of my desk with the other tests. Lol. I can see the line even in the shadow whereas I cannot see the others, so I think that means it's darker. :happydance:

Also...this is the first time I've ever had positives on Wondfo. Do y'all think when the control line comes up before the positive, it sucks most of the dye out of the test? When watching it cross, I can see the dye going all the way up into the handle.

My IC did the same thing!! The test line will eventually show up before the control line. For me that was about 14-15DPO

My IC did the same thing!! The test line will eventually show up before the control line. For me that was about 14-15DPO

Cool! Thank you! I don't have anymore...so I guess I won't ever see it. I would've had 3 more if I hadn't gotten nervous that first day after reading those false positive posts and tested twice more and tested the water. Lol. I will be getting some more FRERs or something to see it get darker, but I don't think I'll order more ICs.

Well when you are ready I did start a forum for us that have larger families in the 1st trimester!! Please come join us!! :)

Don't think I have said congratulations yet crysshae , so ...

:happydance:Congratulations :happydance:

when is your EDD?
xxx

C'mon navygrrl; just me and you left now lol

When are you due to test? xx

Don't think I have said congratulations yet crysshae , so ...

:happydance:Congratulations :happydance:

when is your EDD?
xxx

C'mon navygrrl; just me and you left now lol

When are you due to test? xx

I think you did, but I'll take another one. Thank you very much!

My EDD from O date is February 17th. DH's B-day is February 1st.

I haven't told him yet. :blush: I didn't want those Wondfos to be lying to me.... And I'm trying to think of an interesting way to tell him after I get a darker FRER.

I was actually beginning to worry if he wasn't so hip on the idea lately. Then last night, out of the blue, he showed me this T-shirt that says "It started with a kiss and turned out like this" and said I'm gonna buy this for you. Lol. Made me feel so much better. So the worry must be my hormones. Lol.

And yes Navygirl...have you O'd. Are you getting close to testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->