ttc number 5

That stinks, but have a good time while you're taking a break. :)

Awww man! Enjoy your break. Please do stay around.

So just to torment me more; my temp stayed up today lmao haha...

but then, I haven't been to bed as my sis was ill again and I spent all night at A&E, just in. AF definitely on her way though, so CD1 HELLO!!

love to you all xxx

Hi ladies sorry it's been a while but i have been on the may testing group. Congrats to anyone who has had there bfp's. I am 10 dpo and bfn again this morning!! :( This is only my 2nd month trying but already feeling fed up as I know that if I don't get a fast bfp it probably means I am in for the long 2 year wait again, Like I was with my last 2 times ttc. :( Good luck to everyone. xxx

Hi ladies sorry it's been a while but i have been on the may testing group. Congrats to anyone who has had there bfp's. I am 10 dpo and bfn again this morning!! :( This is only my 2nd month trying but already feeling fed up as I know that if I don't get a fast bfp it probably means I am in for the long 2 year wait again, Like I was with my last 2 times ttc. :( Good luck to everyone. xxx

Awe I completely understand the way you feel. When you want something so bad it is very hard to wait so long to be able to accomplish it.

waiting.jpg

wannabubba - I hope your sister gets to feeling better soon and you can relax while you're taking a break from TTC.

lesh - Good luck getting a BFP soon.

allforthegirl - How are you and little one doing?

A white moth just flew into my room and is flying around or staying on the wall or ceiling near my desk....not flying into the bright light that sits behind me. I thought it was odd that a moth would pass the light in the kitchen to come to the very back of the house. And since I can't remember noticing a white moth before, I thought I should look it up. My reasoning was to see if they bite or anything. When I typed white moth in Google, Google automatically suggested I add the word "symbolism" to my search, so I went with it. I was delighted to find white moths mean beauty, hope, dream, harmony, a departed loved one visiting amongst lots of other good things. And I found it very cool that the following was included in one of the first sites I clicked on -

*Animal-Wise/Ted Andrews:
Keynote: Sexual activity, fertility, increased relationships.
When moths persist in flying around you, a letter will shortly be coming your way bringing important news. The size of the moth often determines the size of the letter and the importance of the news. This and many other superstitions exist around moths and their closest relatives, the butterflies.

At the risk of sounding crazy, I wanted to share it with somebody, and I thought of y'all. :flower:

A white moth just flew into my room and is flying around or staying on the wall or ceiling near my desk....not flying into the bright light that sits behind me. I thought it was odd that a moth would pass the light in the kitchen to come to the very back of the house. And since I can't remember noticing a white moth before, I thought I should look it up. My reasoning was to see if they bite or anything. When I typed white moth in Google, Google automatically suggested I add the word "symbolism" to my search, so I went with it. I was delighted to find white moths mean beauty, hope, dream, harmony, a departed loved one visiting amongst lots of other good things. And I found it very cool that the following was included in one of the first sites I clicked on -

*Animal-Wise/Ted Andrews:
Keynote: Sexual activity, fertility, increased relationships.
When moths persist in flying around you, a letter will shortly be coming your way bringing important news. The size of the moth often determines the size of the letter and the importance of the news. This and many other superstitions exist around moths and their closest relatives, the butterflies.

At the risk of sounding crazy, I wanted to share it with somebody, and I thought of y'all. :flower:

I too had something like this happen with me. Though it was many many many white moths but one in particular planted itself on our trailer and didn't move the whole time. This is also something it could mean too. (though I do like the meaning you found better)

~~~~~~~
In superstition: A white moth is said to embody the soul of a loved one. White being the symbolic color of purity of the soul, and the embodiment comes from an ancient idea that the night (realm of the moth) is a dwelling place for souls (in terms of the Underworld or Otherworld).

Another superstition connected to the moth is that when one is seen, an important letter or message will arrive (I have yet to find an origin for this one – if you know where this folk-myth came from, feel free to comment).

But don’t rely on superstition to receive an important message. Take some time to connect with the moth…she may be a bit elusive at first, but she’s worth the persistence for the wisdom she imparts.

I saw that site too. They are all cool meanings. I also came across black moths are the complete opposite.

She landed on the wall right behind me and just sat there for a while. My kitty started crying to go outside, so I went in the other room to let him out. When I came back, she was no where to be found. :)

wannabubba - I hope your sister gets to feeling better soon and you can relax while you're taking a break from TTC.

lesh - Good luck getting a BFP soon.

allforthegirl - How are you and little one doing?

I am still feeling like crap. This cold just sucks. Other than that I am good. Nothing really to report. Still nothing to jump out at me and say 'your PG!'. But I am sure that will come!

wannabubba I sure hope your sister feels better really soon!! <3

I saw that site too. They are all cool meanings. I also came across black moths are the complete opposite.

She landed on the wall right behind me and just sat there for a while. My kitty started crying to go outside, so I went in the other room to let him out. When I came back, she was no where to be found. :)

Really cool. I am really into this kind of stuff. There is messages everywhere if we just look. Man do have stories LOL even one about wanting to TTC again. Cool signs like this have really put me in the place I am in now. I am very grateful for all the Divine messages.

Yep...as the old saying goes...if you just take time to stop and smell the roses. You'll have to share your stories with us.

Well first one was after I went to a psychic that told me that I have many lives that did energy healing. My printer would go off in the middle of the night more often and more often until I took my Reiki 1.

Another was that I was a healing expo. I went to see this wax reader and for some reason i laughed that she was going to see a fetus. Well sure as sh*t she saw one. We were not planning on any more children cause we didn't really want another boy LOL. From there after I had random people telling me I was going to have a girl. I know that you may think it was just coincidence, first of all there are no coincidences, plus when you get up to 30 people that dont' know you tell you that you are having a girl you can't ignore it. Then out of no where my body started to change. I have been on the very dry side of things down under, and all of the sudden during this craziness of me apparently having a girl that I actually started to have moisture and feeling again. (on top of all this I remembered a long time ago, when I was very little I just knew I was going to have a girl, just gave up the last time, I believe this is her coming to me now!!) So after we decided to try for her I started to see this little being (to prove it someone else I knew describe this little one to a tee of what I saw), I started to hear her at night when everyone was sleeping. I felt touches when no one was there. So here we are.

Not sure how much you believe in this, but I am a true believer!!

That's a cool story. Sounds like God was telling you not to give up on your little girl. :)

Have you ever done the pencil test? Some people have issues with it, but it has always been spot on for me.

I believe you are right!! A very strong message at that not to give up. Guess they knew I needed it to be more obvious :haha:

I have not heard of the pencil test. What is it?

I did do the baking soda test for gender and it had not bubbles so I guess it is telling me :pink: My last bfp cycle there was bubbles ..... :dance:

I've never heard of the baking soda test.

Pencil Test Instructions
I first learned that you thread a needle and insert the needle in the eraser of a sharpened pencil. However I've since learned it will work with just the needle and thread or even a gold ring hanging from a loop of thread.

Whatever you use, hold it so that it dangles above your left wrist. Keep your right hand holding the thread as still as possible. The needle will begin to move on its own.

If the needle sways across your wrist from left to right, that's a boy. If it sways up and down in the direction from your elbow to wrist, that's a girl. In between each child, it will go in a circle. It will count all of your current children and future children and tell you their sexes in order of their birth. For a miscarriage, it will sway diagonally across your wrist. It will stop moving on its own when it has counted all your biological children.

FYI: It does not move in a circle between my twins. It just stops moving in the direction of a girl and switches to boy abruptly. Of course if twins are the same sex, you might not be able to differentiate unless maybe it stops and starts again without a circle. Not sure about that though.

You can usually prove to someone that it works by performing it on a person with children already so they can see it matches the info for the children they already have.

I've never heard of the baking soda test.

Pencil Test Instructions
I first learned that you thread a needle and insert the needle in the eraser of a sharpened pencil. However I've since learned it will work with just the needle and thread or even a gold ring hanging from a loop of thread.

Whatever you use, hold it so that it dangles above your left wrist. Keep your right hand holding the thread as still as possible. The needle will begin to move on its own.

If the needle sways across your wrist from left to right, that's a boy. If it sways up and down in the direction from your elbow to wrist, that's a girl. In between each child, it will go in a circle. It will count all of your current children and future children and tell you their sexes in order of their birth. For a miscarriage, it will sway diagonally across your wrist. It will stop moving on its own when it has counted all your biological children.

FYI: It does not move in a circle between my twins. It just stops moving in the direction of a girl and switches to boy abruptly. Of course if twins are the same sex, you might not be able to differentiate unless maybe it stops and starts again without a circle. Not sure about that though.

You can usually prove to someone that it works by performing it on a person with children already so they can see it matches the info for the children they already have.

Well I can use a pendulum to ask yea or no questions and when I ask if I am having a girl it says a yes. Same principle I guess.

The baking soda test is placing enough soda at the bottom of cup to cover it then pee into the cup. If no bubbles or fizz a girl. If there is fuzz or bubbles means a boy. Today no bubbles.

Oh cool. I guess when you're pregnant with a boy, there is more acid in your urine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->