ttc number 5

Don't think I have said congratulations yet crysshae , so ...

:happydance:Congratulations :happydance:

when is your EDD?
xxx

C'mon navygrrl; just me and you left now lol

When are you due to test? xx

I think you did, but I'll take another one. Thank you very much!

My EDD from O date is February 17th. DH's B-day is February 1st.

I haven't told him yet. :blush: I didn't want those Wondfos to be lying to me.... And I'm trying to think of an interesting way to tell him after I get a darker FRER.

I was actually beginning to worry if he wasn't so hip on the idea lately. Then last night, out of the blue, he showed me this T-shirt that says "It started with a kiss and turned out like this" and said I'm gonna buy this for you. Lol. Made me feel so much better. So the worry must be my hormones. Lol.

And yes Navygirl...have you O'd. Are you getting close to testing?

Aww that t-shirt sounds cute! I had lovely slogan tees last time, really wanted a Mr bump one (he was always my favourite Mr Man) haha but never got one; maybe next time xxx

Going by my opks and temps, I'm pretty sure I o'd on Tuesday, so I'm 3dpo. I haven't had the urge to POAS yet, but I can't promise to hold out for another week. I have like 20 wondfos and several of the 88 cent Wal-Mart tests, but I'm thinking about getting some FRERs and digis just in case, because apparently 20+ tests aren't enough, LOL.

Alright, wannabubba - no pressure for us, right?

crysshae Oh my I love it when our men surprise us like that. I was showing my little bump that has swelled out a bit just above my pubic bone and my DH smiled all big and squeezed my hand. He melted my heart!!

No pressure Navy and wannabubba#4!! :haha:

Sending babydust Navygirl!

No pressure...of course not....no way. :shrug: Whatcha talking about?

allforthegirl - Awww. That's so sweet. Guys can be so great!

Thanks crysshae. :) This is only our first month TTC, but we've waited so long to get here and I just want everything to happen NOW. We had initially looked into IVF, but our chances with that really weren't that great, so at least this way we get tons more chances. I know the odds are against us, but I can't help but hope that we'll beat those odds.

Thanks crysshae. :) This is only our first month TTC, but we've waited so long to get here and I just want everything to happen NOW. We had initially looked into IVF, but our chances with that really weren't that great, so at least this way we get tons more chances. I know the odds are against us, but I can't help but hope that we'll beat those odds.

Am sure I may find the answer by scrolling back lol, but there are loads of pages here now so...
Why did you look into IVF first, if this is your first cycle? Am I missing something lol?

good luck xx

Am sure I may find the answer by scrolling back lol, but there are loads of pages here now so...
Why did you look into IVF first, if this is your first cycle? Am I missing something lol?

good luck xx

I had my tubes tied in 2003. I regretted having it done immediately but there wasn't really much of an option at the time. After a divorce and then marriage to my current DH, we discussed having a tubal reversal done. It took me several years before I was able to finally decide if it's what I really wanted, so we looked into scheduling it. DH had a sperm analysis done first, because we didn't want to have this major surgery if we had to deal with MFI. His SA didn't come back really good, so we decided to go with IVF w/ICSI. Then I had my amh tested and my antral follicle count was really low, so the RE told us that I would probably be a very poor responder to IVF and that having a tubal reversal would give us the same chances as IVF (about 10-15%) but we'd have more opportunities since we could try every month. I had my tubal reversal surgery on May 6, 2013, so this is our first cycle that we are able to TTC. :)

Sorry if that was so long.

good luck xx

I had my tubes tied in 2003. I regretted having it done immediately but there wasn't really much of an option at the time. After a divorce and then marriage to my current DH, we discussed having a tubal reversal done. It took me several years before I was able to finally decide if it's what I really wanted, so we looked into scheduling it. DH had a sperm analysis done first, because we didn't want to have this major surgery if we had to deal with MFI. His SA didn't come back really good, so we decided to go with IVF w/ICSI. Then I had my amh tested and my antral follicle count was really low, so the RE told us that I would probably be a very poor responder to IVF and that having a tubal reversal would give us the same chances as IVF (about 10-15%) but we'd have more opportunities since we could try every month. I had my tubal reversal surgery on May 6, 2013, so this is our first cycle that we are able to TTC. :)

Sorry if that was so long.

Oh wow!! Really hope you are successful very soon, and like you said you do have more chances, being able try every month xx

thanks for sharing xx

I hope it works for you really soon too navygrrl.

Wanna bubba - why does it say your chart is deleted?

It's getting darker! 12 dpo - 3:00 in the afternoon with only 3-1/2 hour hold. I could see the line start as it ran across. :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
I SEE IT lol -no need to enlarge pic or anything -I tell you, I am DEFINITLEY going to miss my own early BFP cannot see anything in early faint ones lol

YAY Mega Congrats

Dunno why my ovufriend said deleted -has done it a few times then I need to go and copy into signature again :shrug::shrug: but back now... or should be lol

Well heading into fertile territory again, still not sure we should be ttc with holiday next month and potential to have MS and potential to not have cocktails in the sunshine lol :haha::haha: but we are just going with the flow (don't think its going to happen anyway, apart from anything else, DH has been on metronidazole this week for tooth abscess and seemingly this reduces sperm count temporarily too :nope:)

I SEE IT lol -no need to enlarge pic or anything -I tell you, I am DEFINITLEY going to miss my own early BFP cannot see anything in early faint ones lol

YAY Mega Congrats

Dunno why my ovufriend said deleted -has done it a few times then I need to go and copy into signature again :shrug::shrug: but back now... or should be lol

Well heading into fertile territory again, still not sure we should be ttc with holiday next month and potential to have MS and potential to not have cocktails in the sunshine lol :haha::haha: but we are just going with the flow (don't think its going to happen anyway, apart from anything else, DH has been on metronidazole this week for tooth abscess and seemingly this reduces sperm count temporarily too :nope:)

OMG well that sucks!! Well I guess high hopes aren't going to be this cycle then :hissy: Well I guess if it doesn't happen then you will get your cocktails during vacation!! I kind of hope that isn't the case and you will be joining us too!:thumbup:

YAY Mega Congrats

Lol. You'll just have to take pictures so we can help you.

Awww...that stinks. If it doesn't happen this month, maybe you'll be fertile during the time you're drinking those cocktails and get pregnant then. Lol. Drinking does seem to have that effect on some people. :winkwink: Good luck either way though!

Just wanted to share yesterdays test, it's starting to sink in now. Good luck everyone else x

Attachments

• 971758_10200996946421652_212204634_n.jpg
    971758_10200996946421652_212204634_n.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
Ladies - think it must be all in my head :wacko::wacko:

But I feel preggo!! I woke this morning with nausea, am bloated, inner thighs ache, pelvis twingy, lower back aches and low abdo cramps. I am pee-ing for Britain and have a metallic taste in my mouth.

My last 'period' only lasted 1-2 days (normally 5 med/heavy flow) and I was so stressed out with my sister in hospital etc I barely thought about it bit have come to the conclusion that I only remember having light re/ brown blood and hardly needed to change tampons (sorry tmi :blush:)

ANYWAY, If I changed my menses to spotting on ovufriend my chart looks like this

https://ovufriend.com/thumb/e9b1061dde533dafcdd53613fd29cc1c.png

Could temp drop around 9DPO be ovulation and temp drop around spotting be implantation?

I am just being crazy aren't I???:wacko::wacko::wacko:
Totally wishful thinking ?

xx

It's possible. People talk about IB all the time, and if your period was that off of your norm, I would be wondering too. Your temps aren't as high as they were, but other than those 2 dips, none of them have gone below your cover line either. I think you should test with a very reputable test to ease your mind either way. And fingers crossed for you!

Also...if you do test and it's negative, maybe those symptoms mean you're gearing up for a really strong O??

Really strong O would be fab lol, maybe knock out 2 eggs lol -although DH would have heart attack lol

Lol. When we had twins, my sister and DH were the ones pointing out they thought it was twins before my first appointment at 8 weeks (had to buy maternity clothes to even go to the doctor). When my doctor did an transabdominal ultrasound for the heartbeat, there was only one. So DH said "Are you gonna ask her?" She said "What?" So I told her about his suspicions. She said I can look around and asked if she could use the transvaginal probe. When she found the 2nd baby, she said "Ooooohhhh Crystal". I was the one who then proceeded to have a heart attack. Lol. I couldn't stop saying "Oh my goodness." So my DH already "knew", and he was all ready for it. Lol.

Twins? Well I am not sure..... I think I would be ok if they were both girls LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->