ttc number 5

Really strong O would be fab lol, maybe knock out 2 eggs lol -although DH would have heart attack lol

So did you test?

No afraid of BFP and starting to think it is all in my head again lol :haha::haha:-

Bloatedness, nausea and lethargy can be all attributed to me being on night shift and being awake for prolonged periods of time as I have no child care and stay awake with my 2 year old who does not nap anymore.

Pelvic twinges and backache put down to the pilates exercises I have been doing (maybe overdoing!) and well cramps; maybe ovulation cramps ( never had that before, but hopefully a good sign of impending O :shrug:)

Plus - I have no car lol -mine literally died yesterday and we haven't picked the new one up yet, was working last night; had to rush home on bus and train and have been hectic ever since lol -the five minute drives which then takes an hour on public transport haha - so maybe tomorrow lmao :winkwink::winkwink:

Either way hope to catch up with you all before you reach second tri :winkwink:

xxx

That suck though about your car. But you did say that you we're getting a new one so that is good!! Is it a brand new one or just new to you??

Me too! You'll be there soon!

I hope everything else gets easier for you too.

That suck though about your car. But you did say that you we're getting a new one so that is good!! Is it a brand new one or just new to you??

Only new to us -its only a 59 plate ford focus estate, my middle son is a BMXer so we need the boot size (and for the dog too)

Funny thing is , we have been looking for the past month for a replacement car as our old car was failing on so many things and not worth spending any money on as is done; bought the new car on Sunday and Monday Kaboomb !!! Old one dies on me haha -at least we have the new one today, if we can get someone to take us over for it. :thumbup::thumbup:

I kind of wanted a 7seater this time, but as DH pointed out we rarely have all the family with us these days, 18yo has practically moved out, with her live -in job, 15yo infrequently comes anywhere with us and 11yo only when we drag him along or are dropping him off at bike parks etc lol, so it is mainly me and wee man, hopefully sooner rather than later to be me and two little ppl. :happydance:
Have joked with my DH that if we had twins we would need a 7seater lol - but he wanted something
'' more car like and less like a bus'' lmao

:haha::haha:

Well I bought a van. I had a seven seater Jeep, but it was hard to get in the back when there is carseats in the second row, so we i found a used van. I love it. So much easier to cart everyone around. As I still have all of them to cart around, since my oldest is now only 11!!

Well, BFN ...

at least know where I am now :wacko:

DH and I have only BD -ed twice this month so far, and I should O very soon I 'd imagine (although my CP was high and is now low, my temps are all over the place and I have had creamy CM but no fertile CM yet; so dunno what's going on :shrug:)

Between hospital visits , looking and buying the new car and my night shifts it has just been crappy; feel out already:cry::cry:

New car is fab though, just been a nice drive (to a neighbouring town to buy Superdrug HPT's -cos they are seemingly sensitive lol)

Hope all you mummy to be and bumps are well.:hugs:
All those still ttc, good luck for this month PMA PMA xxxx:happydance:

Well, BFN ...

at least know where I am now :wacko:

DH and I have only BD -ed twice this month so far, and I should O very soon I 'd imagine (although my CP was high and is now low, my temps are all over the place and I have had creamy CM but no fertile CM yet; so dunno what's going on :shrug:)

Between hospital visits , looking and buying the new car and my night shifts it has just been crappy; feel out already:cry::cry:

New car is fab though, just been a nice drive (to a neighbouring town to buy Superdrug HPT's -cos they are seemingly sensitive lol)

Hope all you mummy to be and bumps are well.:hugs:
All those still ttc, good luck for this month PMA PMA xxxx:happydance:

:hugs: Sounds like it may be the stress you're under with not sleeping and everything else going on....and possibly not hydrating enough too? Maybe you'll O a little later if everything calms down a little. Any end in sight to night shifts and not sleeping?

I'm 8dpo and not feeling it. AF is due Saturday unless my LP has changed.

Well I hope things get all sorted out for you wannabubba. Your body may just surprise you once things settle down. Sounds like your enjoying the vehicle, which is always nice. I remember a few times not really liking my vehicles over the years, then I ended up buying a different one I liked more. LOL

Good luck Navy some women still find themselves PG without feeling anything at all. I will send you tons of :dust:

So how's everyone doing today?

Wannabubba - Do you think O is going to be soon?

Navygrrl - Testing yet?

Yeah I tested this morning and BFN. I'm 10dpo, so if my cycle is normal it will show up this weekend. My temp went up today, though, so maybe that egg is just taking its time.

That chart is definitely looking good! Fingers crossed!

So how's everyone doing today?

Wannabubba - Do you think O is going to be soon?

Navygrrl - Testing yet?

Hey ladies! :flower:

Well, hoping to O this weekend -Our wedding anniversary is on Sunday so am predicting an Anniverary conceived bubba lol :haha:-not quite as nice or exciting as a honeymoon baby, but yay! would be rather nice. And neither me or hubby working this weekend so fingers crossed for some quality time :winkwink::winkwink::sex:

Temps are still a bit erratic, higher than my normal and up and down, day to day or no fluctuation at all :shrug: -maybe its my thermometer haha

Also I am so tired and so moody, am questioning whether it is a perimenopausal thing? Really hope not! I was in bed early last night, got a good sleep and then fell asleep today and napped fro 2 hrs :shrug::shrug: And still nauseous on and off all day :nope::nope:

Maybe the stress of the past few weeks catching up with me; hope it does not affect my ttc

Good luck Navvy -hope AF doesn't show for you this weekend:af:

Cryyshae and allforthegirl, hope you and bumps are doing well and not too badly affected with lethargy or morning sickness etc xxx

Hugs to all :dust::dust:

If I didn't know you had a BFN just a couple days ago, I would swear you were pregnant.

It's possible your thermometer is going bad. When mine went out, it was quick. My temps quit changing. It would read the same thing almost every day.

Good luck with O and BDing this weekend. I hope your anniversary is very lucky!!

I'm doing okay. Felt kinda icky early this morning, but it has passed, and now I'm starving. I'm not a breakfast eater, so it's always so hard for me to figure out what I want to eat when I'm hungry this early. :dohh:

If I didn't know you had a BFN just a couple days ago, I would swear you were pregnant.

It's possible your thermometer is going bad. When mine went out, it was quick. My temps quit changing. It would read the same thing almost every day.

Good luck with O and BDing this weekend. I hope your anniversary is very lucky!!

I'm doing okay. Felt kinda icky early this morning, but it has passed, and now I'm starving. I'm not a breakfast eater, so it's always so hard for me to figure out what I want to eat when I'm hungry this early. :dohh:

I too am not a breakfast eater. So I know exactly what you mean. But the last two or three days I HAVE to eat with in minutes of me being awake!! Which must be the baby's doing LOL

I too am not a breakfast eater. So I know exactly what you mean. But the last two or three days I HAVE to eat with in minutes of me being awake!! Which must be the baby's doing LOL

Lol! It is definitely the little one's doing. I've had on and off days so far. Yesterday I was fine without breakfast. Today not so much. I'm sure it will become more on days as next week passes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->