ttc number 5

If I didn't know you had a BFN just a couple days ago, I would swear you were pregnant.

I'm doing okay. Felt kinda icky early this morning, but it has passed, and now I'm starving. I'm not a breakfast eater, so it's always so hard for me to figure out what I want to eat when I'm hungry this early. :dohh:

I too am not a breakfast eater. So I know exactly what you mean. But the last two or three days I HAVE to eat with in minutes of me being awake!! Which must be the baby's doing LOL

Lol I know it - so glad I did test, or would be convinced I was pregnant too lol

I put on tonnes of weight with baby 4 and I am attributing loads of it to breakfasts lol -I don't eat brekkie normally either and was so hungry and nauseous if I never ate when pregnant lol :hugs::hugs:

So temp still up back to creamy CM Dunno what is happening with my stupid body lol -CD16 today.

Maybe O tomorrow lol -On our anniversary, and may get DH in a better place tonight too -he was out for a drink after work and snoring his drunken head off in bed at 10pm lol

what will be will be xx

If you do have an anovulatory month, know it's completely normal at any age. The very first month I ever charted was anovulatory, and it freaked me out. I was 34, and I worried I'd never get pregnant again, but I did 2 months later. That month my CM was all over the place and the whole cycle was only 20 days long. My temps were higher too, compared to my later charts. Here's a link if you wanna look. It's my April 2008 chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/20841e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

And you still may O this month, just late. You never know, especially with the stress your body has been under this month. Good luck! :hugs:

Happy Anniversary for tomorrow!

If you do have an anovulatory month, know it's completely normal at any age. The very first month I ever charted was anovulatory, and it freaked me out. I was 34, and I worried I'd never get pregnant again, but I did 2 months later. That month my CM was all over the place and the whole cycle was only 20 days long. My temps were higher too, compared to my later charts. Here's a link if you wanna look. It's my April 2008 chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/20841e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

And you still may O this month, just late. You never know, especially with the stress your body has been under this month. Good luck! :hugs:

Happy Anniversary for tomorrow!

thanks for that :flower: yeah I will just have to wait and see, and if nothing else AF arrives sooner lol, then that is good... then I can start CD1 again haha

xxx

My temp is down again and BFN still. I'm starting to think maybe I o'd two days later, so I'm either 11dpo or 9dpo.

My temp is down again and BFN still. I'm starting to think maybe I o'd two days later, so I'm either 11dpo or 9dpo.

How are things with you? Any signs of AF or BFP?

Well as you can see from my chart Ovufriend has given me CH but tbh I don't believe it -think I possibly O'd yday because my temp dropped to 36C and then went up to 36.5C today (I know one temp cannot predict anything lol but with watery CM and low abdo cramps day before would make more sense)

Really do not see why CH are there :shrug::shrug: Looks more anovulatory to my very untrained eye lol ; unless my temp raises over next 2 days then I would go with O on 16th haha

:nope::nope:Only BD once the day before O if Ovufriend correct :nope:

I've seen Ovufriend pick odd dates for other people too. It doesn't seem to always take everything into account. I guess since it's in beta, it may still have kinks to work out.

I bet you're right, especially with fertile CM the last couple days. Did you get some BDing in over the weekend just in case?

I've seen Ovufriend pick odd dates for other people too. It doesn't seem to always take everything into account. I guess since it's in beta, it may still have kinks to work out.

I bet you're right, especially with fertile CM the last couple days. Did you get some BDing in over the weekend just in case?

yeah the weekend was covered lol:winkwink: because I expected O then lol; and it was our anniversary too ; so I was a bit annoyed to log in my todays temp and get cross hairs for days ago :wacko::wacko:

Think I will add all my data onto FF and see what it says too :haha:

How are you crysshae? Any further ickiness? Have you made your first apt yet? xx

Great idea adding your info to FF. From my experience and looking at your chart, it will probably give you different info.

I'm doing okay. Mostly just a headache and that icky feeling if I don't eat as soon as my body says I should. Lol. And then all the lovely slow digestion problems I get when pregnant. :nope:

My doctor has always seen me at 8 weeks in the past. They've changed it up some now. I will go on Thursday to see the nurse and have blood work done. Then they will make my appointment with the doctor. They said they've changed it to this way so all the blood test results are back when the doctor sees me.

Okay so put all data into FF and like I suspected no crosshairs at all yet; but if I put in raised temps for next two days then I get bold CH for O date on 16th -fingers crossed my temp stays up next two days then :)

Not so high temps tho, and is does given me broken CH for 13th too - so may be correct afterall

Always next month lol
xx

I hope it turns out you're right!

Well...no other way to say this. I'm bleeding. :cry:

I have too heard the ovufriend did that to a few people. I am glad that you have sorted it out any ways!! FX for this cycle!!

:hugs:

I hope it slows down and that the little one stays snug in there. :(

AFM, CD1, so on to the next month.

It just started, so not sure how much yet. It's dark reddish brown and covered the toilet paper when I wiped...not just a spot. I don't have any real cramping, but I am feeling some twinge type jabs just above my pubic bone and possibly some ache in my lower back...but I have that with my digestive issues too...so not sure about it.

Maybe it is nothing more that a broken blood vessel as your uterus is growing!! I will pray that it is nothing!!

Oh No!! Like allfrothegirl says - hope it is something minor :hugs::hugs: There are lot of reasons for early bleeding in pregnancy (not miscarriage related) , so try not to panic- Do you have an EPU near you?
Dark red or brown blood IS old blood so that is a good sign that it is not related to baby

xxx thinking of you and sending sticky baby dust your way xxxx:hugs:

Thank you all. It changed to completely dark brown. No red at all and just in one spot about the size of an inch in diameter each time I checked the pad and wiped. Now it seems to be less and getting lighter. Lordwilling that means it was just nothing!

I don't think we have EPUs here in the States. Not sure if I should call my doctor since it's too early to see anything??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->