ttc number 5

Hope you little bean is just snuggling in nice n tight - and only brown blood is very good - take it easy and try not to stress -if you have any pain though or bleeding looks more like prune juice then go get checked out ASAP for ? ectopic

Otherwise relax, put your feet up and try to have positive thoughts xx

Thank you all. It changed to completely dark brown. No red at all and just in one spot about the size of an inch in diameter each time I checked the pad and wiped. Now it seems to be less and getting lighter. Lordwilling that means it was just nothing!

I don't think we have EPUs here in the States. Not sure if I should call my doctor since it's too early to see anything??

Oh I am so glad things are slowing down.:happydance: If it would make you feel better to call, do so. But you can just let them know at your next apt too. You do what makes you feel comfortable. <3

My doctor had me go to the ER. hCG was only 59, and I'm bleeding dark red, so I'm pretty certain it's over. :cry: Thank you for all your kind thoughts.

My doctor had me go to the ER. hCG was only 59, and I'm bleeding dark red, so I'm pretty certain it's over. :cry: Thank you for all your kind thoughts.

So so sorry, thinking of you and hope you are okay :hugs::hugs:

I think I'll be all right. I'm having difficulty controlling crying today, but I'll get up, dust myself off, and we'll try again.

OMG I am so sorry lovely!! :hugs: You have a great attitude! Take your time and cry all you want to. I did when I had mine! Though the good thing is that we are so much more fertile after a loss!! I am sure you will get your forever baby very soon!!

I just have to say something to someone because I have no idea what's going on, and I'm losing my mind. Please forgive any TMI.

I still have that burning sensation I mentioned before and little tugs here and there. No real cramping. Every now and then I might have one.

The bleeding did turn to dark red yesterday and a little more than spotting but not by much, about 2-3 inches on the pad. At the hospital I only spotted. When I first got home from the hospital, I had that same dark red and about the same amount. Then I spotted the rest of the evening. Overnight, nothing on the pad, but pooled in my vagina and "fell out" when I went to the bathroom at nearly 6 a.m. I would say it was about the same amount and the same color red as the two times yesterday. It's not 4:30 p.m. Since this morning, I've only spotted brown, and it's getting lighter and lighter in amount and color.

I'm so confused. :nope:

I just have to say something to someone because I have no idea what's going on, and I'm losing my mind. Please forgive any TMI.

I still have that burning sensation I mentioned before and little tugs here and there. No real cramping. Every now and then I might have one.

The bleeding did turn to dark red yesterday and a little more than spotting but not by much, about 2-3 inches on the pad. At the hospital I only spotted. When I first got home from the hospital, I had that same dark red and about the same amount. Then I spotted the rest of the evening. Overnight, nothing on the pad, but pooled in my vagina and "fell out" when I went to the bathroom at nearly 6 a.m. I would say it was about the same amount and the same color red as the two times yesterday. It's not 4:30 p.m. Since this morning, I've only spotted brown, and it's getting lighter and lighter in amount and color.

I'm so confused. :nope:

First of all what did the ER say about it all? It is really hard to say, because you still do have some hCG left in your system yet so some of the symptoms will still be there. If your hCG wasn't so low then I would think you still had a strong chance, but I am not very hopeful at the moment. I am soooo sorry :hugs: Just watch for the clotting to start. If you continue to bleed with no clotting I would call to have your hCG checked again love. I would hate for you to end up being hurt if it is ectopic. :nope::nope::nope:

They just told me to see my doctor for another level in 2 days. My doctor's nurse told me to just keep the appointment I had for Thursday. That'll be roughly 72 hours. I'm not hopeful with that level either. I just don't understand what's going on, and I have to say it out loud to somebody. :cry:

They just told me to see my doctor for another level in 2 days. My doctor's nurse told me to just keep the appointment I had for Thursday. That'll be roughly 72 hours. I'm not hopeful with that level either. I just don't understand what's going on, and I have to say it out loud to somebody. :cry:

I am no expert on Hcg levels but this is what I googled -and between 18 --> 7000+ seems normal for 5 weeks. xxx wait and see what Thursday brings and fingers crossed it good news but be prepared for the worst xxx

Attachments

• hCG levels.jpg
    hCG levels.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2

So sorry hun. Not been on this page for a while but i am praying hard for you and your baby bean. xxxx :hugs:

Hi ladies well i am officially in the 2ww and am not optamistic about this month although i have been dtd every other day. But fingers crossed. xx

crysshae how are you feeling today? Any new news?

Not really. Just spotted brown all day yesterday. Has gone back to red spotting today and seems a little more, but not by much, and I started having cramps around 10 this morning. So at least I can feel it beginning to do something. Not what I wanted it to do, but at least it's not quite the limbo I felt like I was in anymore.

So sorry hun. Not been on this page for a while but i am praying hard for you and your baby bean. xxxx :hugs:

Thank you, lesh. Good luck.

crysshae how are you feeling today? Any new news?

Not really. Just spotted brown all day yesterday. Has gone back to red spotting today and seems a little more, but not by much, and I started having cramps around 10 this morning. So at least I can feel it beginning to do something. Not what I wanted it to do, but at least it's not quite the limbo I felt like I was in anymore.

I just hope what ever is going to happen just hurry's up and get's over with it so you can move on!! I think you will feel better once you just know 100% sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->