ttc number 5

Good luck Lesh -when are you testing?

crysshae -everything crossed for you hun -hope all goes well tomorrow xxx

allforthegirl -woop almost 7weeks already - how are you?
xxx

I will probably start testing around 8 dpo. So about a weeks time. Xx

Good luck Lesh -when are you testing?

crysshae -everything crossed for you hun -hope all goes well tomorrow xxx

allforthegirl -woop almost 7weeks already - how are you?
xxx

Didn't have a goodnight or morning but this afternoon hasn't been too bad. I am hungry but I don't want to eat anything in the house other than fruit or chips. I am scared to cook supper.:nope:

Eat what you want. That's the best way to go when you have morning sickness. Maybe you're needing some electrolytes with only wanting those two things?? Hope your evening is better. Maybe y'all can have a "fend for yourself night" so you don't have to cook.

I will probably start testing around 8 dpo. So about a weeks time. Xx

That's a few girls on here starting to test 8dpo- makes me want to too :haha::haha::haha:

Didn't have a goodnight or morning but this afternoon hasn't been too bad. I am hungry but I don't want to eat anything in the house other than fruit or chips. I am scared to cook supper.:nope:

Awww hope the nausea passes soon - one part of pregnancy I must say I am not relishing xx:hugs::hugs:

So Done it -ordered 20 IC's lol -hope they will be here at least by Monday lol 11DPO -can test every day up to AF or BFP and still have enough for next month too (if needed ) haha

You'll be a POASaholic in no time. :haha:

I've started having contractions. Never would've dreamed I'd have those with a miscarriage this early on.

I've started having contractions. Never would've dreamed I'd have those with a miscarriage this early on.

sorry crysshae xxx hope medically everything is over quickly and physically and mentally you are okay xxx:hugs:

Hugs to you hunni. xxxx

So Done it -ordered 20 IC's lol -hope they will be here at least by Monday lol 11DPO -can test every day up to AF or BFP and still have enough for next month too (if needed ) haha

I brought a big pack of 25 and only have 7 left and this is only my 3rd month ttc. Lol. xxx

I brought a big pack of 25 and only have 7 left and this is only my 3rd month ttc. Lol. xxx

I have been buying them from poundland and ASDA and Superdrug, and although still cheap. not quite as cheap as my internet ones lol, and would rather get my bfn's on IC's which work out about 15pence each lol and then if I get a trace of a BFP I will bring out the mors expensive ones lol

Your temp jumped up good today Wannabubba! :dance:

That was yday, it dropped below coverline today :shrug::shrug: Hope it rises again tomorrow then I can fantasise about implantation dips :winkwink::winkwink:

My temps are off though, although FF and OF have both given me CH I am not convinced :shrug: Normally my pre O temps are much lower and my post O temps much higher -they seem kind of flat this cycle

xx

Mmmmm Implantation dip??? haha lmao - same old sign, different cycle lol:wacko: -but I can fantasise heehee :haha:

Drooling in my sleep, snuffly blocked up nose (poor DH says I am snoring haha), sensitive cervix (well deep in ladies bits :blush: tmi) when we DTD yday :blush::blush: Maybe maybe good signs for this month xxx

Mmmmm Implantation dip??? haha lmao - same old sign, different cycle lol:wacko: -but I can fantasise heehee :haha:

Drooling in my sleep, snuffly blocked up nose (poor DH says I am snoring haha), sensitive cervix (well deep in ladies bits :blush: tmi) when we DTD yday :blush::blush: Maybe maybe good signs for this month xxx

Those are good signs! Fingers crossed.

cysshae how are you feeling today momma?

Okay. Waiting to hear about my blood work from yesterday. It was such a late appointment, I'm hoping they get it back today and that I don't have to wait until Monday. :nope:

Those are good signs! Fingers crossed.

cysshae how are you feeling today momma?

Okay. Waiting to hear about my blood work from yesterday. It was such a late appointment, I'm hoping they get it back today and that I don't have to wait until Monday. :nope:

Well I hope the bleeding has slowed down for you. Are you planning on charting this next cycle. P.S. I am stalking you ;)

Lol. Stalk away! It is still only spotting red. I started temping yesterday morning just to see if it could give me any signs. It's still above my coverline though...so just waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->