ttc number 5

hCG is 15. Should get to start over soon I guess. I go back Monday to make sure it goes below 5.

so yday I got what I think is a very faint second line on my IC; but couldnt upload pic from my phone (without sharing with fbook lol)

So here is todays - CD224, 10DPO What do you all think?
Am I IMAGIING THINGS?
Is it just rubbish IC's?...

AHHH FILE TOO LARGE -Will need to wait until after work and do another!!
Off to do my 12 and a half hour shift now :hugs:

That is just rubbish that it wont load, this lady wants to see it!! OOooo I am really excited to see your BFP!!

Here's todays - what do you think?

Could it be that my IC 's are faulty?
Am I imagining things?
Do any of you see anything at all?

xxxx

Attachments

• 100E2423.jpg
    100E2423.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 8
so shitting myself!!

How can that be? when I have planned for months and had disappointment after disappointment last couple of cycles; and now seriously bricking it :dohh:

xxx :hugs:xxx

Maybe once we get past 4weeks, I will feel proper excited lol and less terrified haha (3w+3d today)

There is no doubting that line. :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS! :dance::dance::dance:

There is no doubting that line. :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS! :dance::dance::dance:

wish hubby thought so too :nope: -he is still waiting on confirmation :shrug::shrug:
...and says last night maybe wouldn't be such a good timing, as would put dampener on holidays WTF???

Does he not realise it is too late to make statements like that? stupid man!!!

I sent him a message today saying 'still in denial? or is it setting in yet?' he replied 'eh? still waiting on confirmation :dohh::dohh:
Once my belly starts to glow maybe?

to be honest when I showed him it, I wasn't overly ecstatic, as was terrified lol and maybe that is why he finds it harder to believe lol

xxx

That is always how it works. When you stop really trying something clicks!!

i am very happy for you!! :wohoo:

wish hubby thought so too :nope: -he is still waiting on confirmation :shrug::shrug:
...and says last night maybe wouldn't be such a good timing, as would put dampener on holidays WTF???

I sent him a message today saying 'still in denial? or is it setting in yet?' he replied 'eh? still waiting on confirmation :dohh::dohh:

to be honest when I showed him it, I wasn't overly ecstatic, as was terrified lol and maybe that is why he finds it harder to believe lol

xxx

Awww. Will he believe it more if you had a FRER or something?

I think it does have something to do with what we say and how we act though. I hadn't told DH about my ICs or that really light FRER. When I was going to get more FRERs to confirm, he asked to go to the store with me. So when I picked them up, I said I'm pretty sure I am, but the tests I have are really light and that I wanted to make sure. He asked why, so I went on to explain that I hadn't missed my period and about chemicals and such. When I tested on the FRER and it was easily seen, he said so it can still disappear and we won't know for sure till later?

xxx

Awww. Will he believe it more if you had a FRER or something?

I think it does have something to do with what we say and how we act though. I hadn't told DH about my ICs or that really light FRER. When I was going to get more FRERs to confirm, he asked to go to the store with me. So when I picked them up, I said I'm pretty sure I am, but the tests I have are really light and that I wanted to make sure. He asked why, so I went on to explain that I hadn't missed my period and about chemicals and such. When I tested on the FRER and it was easily seen, he said so it can still disappear and we won't know for sure till later?

Yeah once I get two bold strong lines without him having to squint then he'll be happy lol -just as well I never showed him Saturdays even fainter line haha

Just wish he hadn't made the 'dampen our holidays' comment :nope:

And he knows nothing about ovulation dates, implantation, and doubling HCG levels lol so just thinks I am insane testing before AF is late; so Friday is 4weeks since AF so maybe then he will believe it and get a bit more excited /or worried or something to let me know he believes it IS happening lol xxxx

Yeah...the holiday comment wasn't very nice. Hopefully he just wasn't thinking when he said it. Men are notorious for that.

Had my exam today. When I told her I didn't bleed much she said it was probably a blighted ovum. No sex for 2-3 weeks and wait one cycle to try again, to let my uterus heal and for dating purposes.

I don't know. That's just how she said it. I'm thinking since with those the egg never forms an embryo and my body recognized it so early, that's probably why.

I have a feeling my first period might be ridiculous though...

Had my exam today. When I told her I didn't bleed much she said it was probably a blighted ovum. No sex for 2-3 weeks and wait one cycle to try again, to let my uterus heal and for dating purposes.

Why no sex? is that just in case you fall pregnant? or does she think you could exacerbate the uterus or something? Personally if I felt like it mentally I would just go for it right away, scans are excellent at dating and having a blighted ovum shouldn't harm the uterus to need time to heal:shrug::shrug:

Hope you are doing okay :hugs: xxx

AFM - Well, hubby comes in last night and asks if I have tested again -which obviously I have (all those IC's I just bought NOT going to waste lol). I told him yeah but still faint line, and showed him it, but he says nope not faint, definitely there this time, no squinting and no doubt about it.

He also apologized for the 'holiday being dampened' comment -says he never meant it like that -was only tying to make me feel better in case it wasn't positive or doesn't work out for any reason :hugs::hugs:

I am going to use a different test today, but was working last night so trying to hold my pee for a while to make sure lol -Kind of scared tbh, as it is the first time I have ever used the IC's and maybe they are faulty or something haha - I should have ran one under the tap to check that they don't ALL give a second line by default. :dohh::dohh:

allforthegirl -hope you are feeling okay today, MS is rotten (whether nausea or vomiting ) xxx:hugs:
crysshae - good luck with what ever you decide to do regarding conceiving, and hope you get your sticky bean really soon:hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->