ttc number 5

No sex is to ward off infection. When you're miscarrying, your cervix dilates like it does when you're giving birth, although I don't think as much. Anyway putting anything in there has the potential to cause infection in your uterus since it's open. I've come across that during my research over the last week also.

I know what ya mean. It's hard to feel like you can trust those when you hear so much about them. I ran one under water when I got my positive. You have nice wide pink lines. I think it's the real thing. I'm glad your DH explained himself and made you feel better about what he said. Have you used the other test?

yay I used my superdrug test, always worked for me before and two bold lines so yay; guess you could say I am pregnant lol :haha:

Hope AF isn't horrible for you when she comes xxx

Attachments

• 100E2436.jpg
    100E2436.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
I too put a test under tap water to double check LOL The tap water wasn't PG LOL

Poor DH he sat down with me and his feet stunk, he just got up and walked away.... :(

Poor DH he sat down with me and his feet stunk, he just got up and walked away.... :(

Lmao -Did you send him away haha :haha::haha: or was it just the look of distaste you threw his way haha?

I remember being horrid to poor hubby last pregnancy lol - hope I am not so bad this time haha - well he cannot say he didn't know what he was getting into :wacko:

Lmao -Did you send him away haha :haha::haha: or was it just the look of distaste you threw his way haha?

I remember being horrid to poor hubby last pregnancy lol - hope I am not so bad this time haha - well he cannot say he didn't know what he was getting into :wacko:

All I said oh hunny your feet stink, and he promptly got up and walked away LOL. I seem to have a supper sniffer and he is a guy that works construction all day in the hot sun so he can sure smell after he is done for the day. LOL He is sure going to get it from me if he doesn't shower often enough LOL. Normally his worked all day smells didn't bother me LOL

yay I used my superdrug test, always worked for me before and two bold lines so yay; guess you could say I am pregnant lol :haha:

Hope AF isn't horrible for you when she comes xxx

Guess you could say that. Lol. Great lines!

Thanks. Me too!

All I said oh hunny your feet stink, and he promptly got up and walked away LOL. I seem to have a supper sniffer and he is a guy that works construction all day in the hot sun so he can sure smell after he is done for the day. LOL He is sure going to get it from me if he doesn't shower often enough LOL. Normally his worked all day smells didn't bother me LOL

Awww...Poor hubby. Nothing wrong with a shower as soon as he walks in the door. It's more pleasurable on the senses for everyone.

LOL well he is a farm boy and they all just laid around the house in filth. No seriously his mother was a very poor house keeper (not that I am this golden mop when it comes to cleaning either, but I have four and she had one, enough said). I honestly don't go over to their house any more and refuse to take the boys their because their house is that bad!! Other than the fact that her cats have this awful upper respiratory thing that causes them to sneeze gallons of snot all over everything and I seriously do not want my cats to get that just because we were sitting on the furniture. Oh and since she has like 12 of them in the house and doesn't clean the litter box enough they all just go where ever they want and it smells so bad that it burns my lungs.

Ok I am done my rant for the day! :blush:

LOL well he is a farm boy and they all just laid around the house in filth. No seriously his mother was a very poor house keeper (not that I am this golden mop when it comes to cleaning either, but I have four and she had one, enough said). I honestly don't go over to their house any more and refuse to take the boys their because their house is that bad!! Other than the fact that her cats have this awful upper respiratory thing that causes them to sneeze gallons of snot all over everything and I seriously do not want my cats to get that just because we were sitting on the furniture. Oh and since she has like 12 of them in the house and doesn't clean the litter box enough they all just go where ever they want and it smells so bad that it burns my lungs.

Ok I am done my rant for the day! :blush:

lol - don't get me started on mother-in-laws haha:haha::haha:

OMG Gross! I wouldn't be able to go over there at all! My house is definitely not ever spotless with 5 kids, but I can't deal with filth.

My husband was adopted and raised by his grandparents, and they passed some years back. His biological mother continues to try and act like his mother now even though she didn't when he was young. For quite a few years after we got married, he was accepting of her in his life until they had a falling out about 3 years ago. His family is the kind that doesn't ever accept anyone new - daughter and son-in-laws, etc. They make sure they point out when kids are stepkids and such, and DH is not that way. He hasn't spoken to her since that falling out. So I don't ever see or even talk to my in-laws, other than one sister he talks to.

Well I can't even say my house is all that clean either. With my four boys and two dogs and two cats, there is more than enough in the corners to hang my head in shame. I wasn't always like this though. I was more in control of this when I was married to my first DH. He liked things very clean, but it fuelled me to keep things clean and he appreciated it when it was. So I felt accomplished. Now I have a DH that will walk over everything on the floor with out batting an eye. He also doesn't even notice when it is spotless either. So it is very easy for me to leave it and do a bigger clean on the weekend. But it also makes it hard to clean house when he rather sit on his ass and play his computer game. I can't clean when he is doing that either..... such a catch twenty two. Now that I feel like shit, my house feels like it is falling apart... ***sigh***

When you feel better, you'll get back in the swing of things. My DH helps with housework. He's great about that!

allforthegirl -dont worry about the house - third tri, when nesting sets in, you'll be more than on top of it lol -and there is more to life than cleaning and dusting xxx

My Hubby helps out a lot too, but never comments if I haven't or moans if nothing is spotless etc, maybe if he did my house WOULD be spotless lol... and I would spend more time off here haha xxx

Well ladies i am due to test in 6 days. I did test 2 days ago (early) and got bfn but ran out of tests, Just ordered some more so will test when they come in 2 days but i feel out this month as have had alot of cramping and backache. Congrats to wanna. xxx

Yah well it would be nice if DH helped out more. He just can't seem to do it, and when he does it isn't even like he even did anything. He just can't see the mess to save his life!! But that is not the reason I fell madly in love with him.... <3

lesh hopefully you are wrong and you get that BFP after all :flower:

Hi ladies! So happy to see other mommies with a big family wanting to have more. I have 4 miracles and ttc #5. My mom tried to talk me out of it today. She said don't you have enough already? Ummm...nope. Have a blessed day! :)

Well ladies i am due to test in 6 days. I did test 2 days ago (early) and got bfn but ran out of tests, Just ordered some more so will test when they come in 2 days but i feel out this month as have had alot of cramping and backache. Congrats to wanna. xxx

I hope those turn out to be good signs. Good luck.

Hi ladies! So happy to see other mommies with a big family wanting to have more. I have 4 miracles and ttc #5. My mom tried to talk me out of it today. She said don't you have enough already? Ummm...nope. Have a blessed day! :)

Welcome Coley! Good luck!

Thankyou xx and as for cramps and backache, that can be good or bad sign lol -You were really early testing 3 days ago as well so do not be disheartened yet. Good Luck :flower:

Yah well it would be nice if DH helped out more. He just can't seem to do it, and when he does it isn't even like he even did anything. He just can't see the mess to save his life!! But that is not the reason I fell madly in love with him.... <3

lesh hopefully you are wrong and you get that BFP after all :flower:

My hubby doesn't see 'mess' either -more lived-in looking lol :haha:

Hi and welcome! I never told anyone we were ttc, as could not stand to hear any negativity; especially if it didn't happen -you know, the 'its probably for the best' and ' you just left it too late' comments lol Actually dreading telling some people we are pregnant lol - how silly is that? It is our decision afterall, we can afford it and we are both young and healthy at heart lol

Good luck ttc, what do you have already? Boys/girls ration? xx

Well...the tiny bit of very light colored spotting I had yesterday has stopped, and now I have tons of watery CM. If I go ahead and O, it's going to drive me crazy to watch it just go by. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->