ttc number 5

Hello, im just popping into say hi! Im 33 and ttc #5 in total for dh and i. I have a 14yo ds from a previous relationship, dh has a 13yo dd(whom we rarely see due to distance and his ex and he also has an 12yo dd (another women -he wasnt too careful when he was younger - who we have joint custody of and we finally had "our dd" shes 3. I love that my ds and dsd are 2.5 yrs apart and i really want dd to have a playmate:) plus dh realllly wants a boy! He loves my son and treats him as his own but neither him nor his cousins have boys, so his name will die off:/ i always wanted a big family...so including dsd that we have, this will make 4 at home. Id LOVE to go for one more after this one but ive already had 3 sections ..i had a ds who passed away 6hrs after birth. So a 4th section is already risky. Anyone csection mommies? If so...how many? Ive also had 7 other losses at various stages and age is not in my favor! Def don't need gestational age against me too!

Due to my history so many people think we shouldnt have another. We also are nit rich but if we waited till we were, id be decrepit! So im not really a large family, just hoping to be! I do have all my angels that make me a large family though!

Good luck and i wish you all bfps soon!

Welcome deemarie. I am sorry about your loses. I hope you get a sticky bean next time. xxxx

Oh and we were ntnp since dd turned 1, but this is our 4th cycle trying but 2nd charting;)

Ps-sorry about typos! Stupid phone!

Hi Dee. sorry about your losses. I have has several mc and also a mmc which happened at 12 weeks so is always a worry for me x

I just need to share this...OMG My husband smells gorgeous tonight, I might have to jump on him tonight!!
He is upstairs and has just had a shower and I can smell his gorgeousness from downstairs, will finish my coffee and then go after him!!

I just need to share this...OMG My husband smells gorgeous tonight, I might have to jump on him tonight!!
He is upstairs and has just had a shower and I can smell his gorgeousness from downstairs, will finish my coffee and then go after him!!

Lol....go get him. Lol. Xx

OMG you are just too funny!! Xx Sounds like it is going to be a good one!! :winkwink: :sex:

Lol - I actually splurted out my tea there haha :haha::haha:

So funny, hope you got your man :winkwink:

Dee -thanks for sharing your story with us, you are inspirational :hugs: xx

Well I know I am nuts :wacko: but I am thinking I am going to test tomorrow - CD23 (DPO whatever lol) Have one more cheapie HPT in my drawer and it is shouting out my name :haha::haha:
xxx

well all that excitement and...I went to bed and fell asleep!! Whoops. Will have to go get him tonight :)

TGIF I have a busy day a head of me. Still a bit crampy, not nearly as bad though.

any plans for the weekend? I am going to a seminar at a health expo. I am really looking forward to it!!

Wanna - Good luck! My 4-year-old was a BFP at 10 DPO.

Mommy - Lol. Hope he smells good for you again tonight.

After work Saturday morning, I'm hoping for a lazy weekend. These past couple of weeks at work have worn me out. :sleep:

Well had a crazy day today. Been in town and brought loads of clothes and holiday equipment ready for our holiday in 4 weeks. If this month isn't the month for our bfp then it would be lovely to conceive a holiday baby. xxx

Well had a crazy day today. Been in town and brought loads of clothes and holiday equipment ready for our holiday in 4 weeks. If this month isn't the month for our bfp then it would be lovely to conceive a holiday baby. xxx

I agree bring on holiday babies!! :thumbup::baby:

Hey all. I'm ttc number 5 (although bf and not ovulating yet, so does that make it ntnp?). Well, it's my number 5, but it'll be number 9 between my partner and myself. My youngest is nearly 4 months, but I'm desperate to conceive asap, in part as my partner and I aren't spring chickens any more.

I can't believe people are giving negative vibes about the big family thing...! I haven't had that at all... everyone knows we both love kids and don't mind being hard working and broke (and probably wouldn't dare argue with either of us haha).

Glad to see there are also blended families in here - that's been a much bigger issue for us than the amount of kids we have... my God, teenagers can be hard work! It's been lovely having a sweet little bubba who doesn't answer back yet!!

Hi ssjad and welcome

Once we are happily pregnant and telling ppl, then they will be delighted for us I am sure - leading up to that point I don't want to risk any 'you are crazy' comments or ' be happy with what you have' or worse lol

And to me ttc is very private anyway and I don't want others speculating on whether I am preg this month or not lol

Good Luck to you, hope it happens very soon - I Bf my last son for 15months but I am sure that once I weaned onto solids about 5/6 months my period returned then ;)

xxxx

BFN for me today -too early to know either way really, but hey ho!! Onwards and upwards xxx

Morning everyone.
I am so pleased to have a day off work today, but got to go in tomorrow for a couple of hours as finished early last night as went to a spiritual evening, no one came through for me :(
Off shopping soon just catching up on here while having a coffee.
Managed to DTD last night, or this morning which ever way you look at it as was gone midnight!!
I hope everyone is doing ok x

Morning everyone.
I am so pleased to have a day off work today, but got to go in tomorrow for a couple of hours as finished early last night as went to a spiritual evening, no one came through for me :(
Off shopping soon just catching up on here while having a coffee.
Managed to DTD last night, or this morning which ever way you look at it as was gone midnight!!
I hope everyone is doing ok x

Wow you are into that stuff? Cool!! I was with a client yesterday and she had two come through to her!! I love helping people like this!!

Mean while on my front, FF finally gave me my CH and it looks like this month it will be a regular 28 day cycle. The only problem with that is that if I have another regular 28 day cycle we may miss my most fertile time while away on our vacation. :( I was really hoping it would be.

Wanna - Good luck! My 4-year-old was a BFP at 10 DPO.

Mommy - Lol. Hope he smells good for you again tonight.

After work Saturday morning, I'm hoping for a lazy weekend. These past couple of weeks at work have worn me out. :sleep:

Is your 4yo a girl???
Was reading today that girls give higher HCG levels and ergo earlier BFP's - just wondering if there is any truth in it - I got my BFP with last baby on CD25 but ovulated early; so was 15dpo

XX

Welcome ssjad. We're trying for #9 too!

I guess we don't really get a lot of truly negative comments like we shouldn't have more or anything. I've seen some ladies complain about some ridiculously rude comments from their families and friends. That's just sad. The comments we hear are more along the lines of "Oh my gosh. I don't know how you do it" or "Don't you have a TV?" But we don't tell anyone just to be safe from any negative comments, but I agree with Wanna too. I feel like TTC is private for me and DH too, and it's fun having that little secret that is just for us.

Then there is my closest sister, who would be so happy if I told her, but she would ask me if I was pregnant every few days. Lol. She asked me last time why I didn't tell her we were trying and then didn't tell her I was pregnant until 8 weeks. I had to tell her it was because she would slip and say something in front of someone. She does it all the time with just about anything. I love her dearly, but she's too funny with how fast her mouth outruns her brain. I hate keeping it from her, but, at the same time, she'd drive me crazy! :wacko:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->