ttc number 5

How's everyone doing?

I am still waiting on AF (due yesterday) and still BFN (tested yday) but I am now leaving it a few days; so just waiting.... impatiently lol

xx

ooh good luck!! How are u feeling? x

It's strange -you know! I have been over analytical of everything this month.
I normally don't suffer from PMS but the past two weeks I have had headaches, nausea, spot outbreak, cramps , bloating and breast tenderness and swelling. But still BFN; and now as time goes on, the symptoms are nearly all gone and I am beginning to feel I am out :nope: - Wonder if the symptoms are always there lol but I normally don't look for them :shrug::shrug: OR if symptoms are different because I usually have a copper IUD in :shrug:

Anyway, not holding my breath, am more expecting AF than anything; but thanks for asking xxx

I'm doing okay. I know what ya mean about over analyzing everything. For me I think it's more the things I don't usually notice when not TTC but I see every tiny thing when I am.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Ok mommy's of many, here is something I want to ask you. Do you feel because you have been PG more than most that you feel symptoms sooner than most? Or more than most? This is only the second time that we are TRYING for a babe, all my rest came when thought it right LOL So I am sitting here and having all the same stupid things happen to the day that I had with my loss.... so I trying to be positive and not over think it either, but it is hard...

Ok mommy's of many, here is something I want to ask you. Do you feel because you have been PG more than most that you feel symptoms sooner than most? Or more than most? This is only the second time that we are TRYING for a babe, all my rest came when thought it right LOL So I am sitting here and having all the same stupid things happen to the day that I had with my loss.... so I trying to be positive and not over think it either, but it is hard...

With my first 3 pregnancies I never had access to the madness which is ttc lol; we tried for a baby, when I was Late for AF we tested and it was positive. Cannot remember having any significant S&S tbh. With number 4, I seem to remember the month b4 falling pregnant having every symptom under the sun, but BFN and then the next month had no symptoms but did get BFP :shrug::shrug::shrug: (was I TOO analytical first month, did I relax a bit and stop looking for every twinge the next month, I dunno ?? lol))

Good Luck to you xx:dust::dust:

I didn't chart or anything with my first 4 pregnancies. We just started DTD every day at cycle day 10. I do remember watching like a hawk for AF to be late.

With my youngest, we tried for 4 months. With access to Google I found FF and all the people talking about symptom spotting, etc. I started charting the 2nd month, and on my 3rd cycle of charting got my BFP. My first cycle charting was anovulatory. I don't really remember noticing any real symptoms the 2nd month charting. The 3rd month, I noted back and pelvic "twinges" at 6 DPO. I even added custom data to my chart to note them. Then more back twinges at 9 and 10 DPO.

The only other thing I remember is at 8 DPO, we were getting ready to go somewhere, and I was doing my makeup. I completely went out of my usual routine and almost forgot my mascara and something else. I just felt like I couldn't remember anything that morning. When we got in the car, I joked to DH that I must be pregnant. Got my BFP 2 days later.

I did feel him move way, way sooner than the others. I could feel tiny blips way down by my pubic bone by 10-11 weeks.

All of mine were planned apart from my very 1st which ended in a mmc. I have had several mc as well so been pregnant quite a few times even tho I only have 4 children! I have only been obsessing since ttc my 3rd, I joined a forum then and was obsessed with ttc but not like I am now, just kind of went with the flow of things.
I do think symptoms are worse the more I have had. My last I was very sick all the way through, lost 2 stone in weight and just felt generally yuk! My 1st I felt fine in myself all the way thru but had problems with the pregnancy itself but felt great myself.
I will just add, the after pains, OMG with 4th they were horrendous!! I was in agony and I am sure it will be worse with a 5th x

Thank you all for replying. I am just having a very hard time with this cycle as we weren't trying yet, yet I have so many of the same symptoms as with my loss. I am just so confused!! I know it is still possible as DH just pulled out and it was twice in the fertile window. I guess I will just have to wait and find out.

I do have to say that i love all the lady's on the forum but it has a lot more stressful then it was with out one!

Here are my symptoms feel free to annalize and be honest please, I think I need a hard dose of reality!!

1-6DPO cramping much like continuing O pains. (which were particularly bad this time) 4DPO had a baby dream!!

7DPO stitch like pains, like I walked to fast!! (didn't really do much, same thing happened last bfp, same day)

8DPO stitch pains continue, then in the middle of the night had very very bad aches that woke me up. Had a band nights sleep, lots of hot flashes. (same thing happened last bfp, same day)

9DPO woke up fatigued and yawing all day! Aches still there, feeling like I am catching a cold. sleeplessness

10DPO more crazy dreams, headache, dry mouth, little bit of nausea, still mild achiness.
slept good

11DPO very bad sleep again last night. More hot flashes. everything the same as day before just no dreams....

I am new to all this myself ,so cannot offer any solid advice. I had loads of symptoms 3DPO - 10DPO (or thereabouts lol) but then nothing and BFN and still no AF

With my last pregnancy I distinctly remember there being a lack of symptoms with me

Hope you get your BFP xxxx

ps your ticker is counting down to ttc; are you ntnp now ? xx

I am new to all this myself ,so cannot offer any solid advice. I had loads of symptoms 3DPO - 10DPO (or thereabouts lol) but then nothing and BFN and still no AF

With my last pregnancy I distinctly remember there being a lack of symptoms with me

Hope you get your BFP xxxx

ps your ticker is counting down to ttc; are you ntnp now ? xx

We were supposed to wait until this next cycle to TTC because of the MTX shot for an ectopic, but he may have been a bit sloppy with pulling out right during my most fertile time LOL. Didn't think so until all of the sudden I had the same symptoms as we did with our loss.... then I started to pay more attention. But so far no BFP, but may not get it until tomorrow..... There is still time!

Well...we only managed to BD the day before O. DH was worn out all weekend and couldn't muster the energy until Sunday night. I'm pretty sure I ovulated some time Monday afternoon or evening. I'm just happy we actually DTD before O so I can at least go through the insanity of the TWW this month. Lol.

How is everyone else doing?

I am pretty sure there is no baby this cycle. That is ok it is only a week and 3 days until we are on our trip. It would be wonderful to conceive on that weekend!!

I am pretty sure there is no baby this cycle. That is ok it is only a week and 3 days until we are on our trip. It would be wonderful to conceive on that weekend!!

good luck and have a super trip xx

AF got me :cry:, 6 days late today so now CD1..... :happydance::happydance:

Want to conceive so badly this month lol :haha:
best holidays - would be off xmas thru to summer
can go off on holidays at 11 weeks pg from work in july and not have to tell anyone of pregnancy until I get back at 14weeks.
xx

allforthegirl have a lovely trip.

wannabubba sorry the :witch: got you. Fingers crossed for next cycle.

I am 9 days until AF due but feeling I need to test already. I am still not feeling right. Still feel sick all the time. I am tired, feel miserable and just feeling generally yuk but having only DTD once around O I am not thinking I could be pregnant. Just think my body is playing tricks on me x

Hi can I join? Im a mummy of 2 girls and 2 boys. I found out I was pg by suprise about 10 days ago and had mc shortly after my husband went up the wall and was very angry as he didnt want another and I had come off cerazette due to it giving me cysts in my breasts. Well he has seen just how distraught I have been and said we can ntnp which means I will chart everything and seduce him when I get the wonderfull ewcm lol.

So excited about having number 5 cannot wait to feel another child move inside me and ive had so many white feathers appear this last month that I just know I will get my wish soon. I would like a girl but dont mind either way. Nice to meet you all xxxxx

Hi can I join? Im a mummy of 2 girls and 2 boys. I found out I was pg by suprise about 10 days ago and had mc shortly after my husband went up the wall and was very angry as he didnt want another and I had come off cerazette due to it giving me cysts in my breasts. Well he has seen just how distraught I have been and said we can ntnp which means I will chart everything and seduce him when I get the wonderfull ewcm lol.

So excited about having number 5 cannot wait to feel another child move inside me and ive had so many white feathers appear this last month that I just know I will get my wish soon. I would like a girl but dont mind either way. Nice to meet you all xxxxx

Hi Kate - sorry for your loss :flower:, hope you're doing okay. Glad to hear your hubby has agreed to NTNP, hope you get your BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->