TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Congratulation Kiley. She is a beauty. Welcome baby Ireland Clara. Love the names too. Enjoy your new bundle of joy. Will be stalking for more updates. Soooo happy for you.

Congratulations Kiley!!! I'm so glad that all went well and that mom and baby are ok. She's precious!

Wow 😲 congratulations Kiley!! Well done to you! Gorgeous girl with a gorgeous name ( love how you already have a bow in her hair!) xxx

Kiley, congratulations new mommy and she is simple adorable! You have been such a great support to me on bnb and I really just want to say thank you. So don't go away totally. :hugs:

Awh congratulations :) welcome to the world LO :) enjoy every second of her newness :)

love it!! Congratulations!!!!!! welcome to the world, baby girl!

Congrats Kiley!! I knew your baby would be first! I am always late so what can I expect from my little one. I was induced on Monday morning, and after a long and complicated induction and labour that lasted until Wednesday at noon, my little girl was delivered by c-section on Wednesday, October 21st at 1:31pm. It was an emergency c-section, but luckily the baby never went into serious distress. We named her Regan Kate and she was 6 lbs and 9 ounces. I just got out of the hospital tonight but wanted to give everyone a quick update. Although everything was tough going, and my recovery is going to be fairly long, Regan (pronounced Ree-gan) is perfect in every way; strong and healthy. I was supposed to stay in hospital until tomorrow, but I am so glad to be home. The one funny thing about my experience is that I learned what having too much water means. When my water broke I flooded the room, ruined all of the nurses' shoes, and soaked through a full bedding set. I sat down because I was so freaked out and wanted to plug the hole. When they made me stand up, the whole thing happened a second time. :) It was tough going, but worth it.

Been waiting for you Stacey!
Congratulations! Welcome to the world little Regan! Enjoy every moment as they don't stay tiny for long.
Hope you are feeling ok after the section, remember to take it easy (I got off vacuuming for 12 weeks, lucky me!)
Can't wait for a picture x

CONGRATULATIONS Stacey!! So glad to hear everything is okay with both of you. I have been thinking of you. Our babies are about the same size. Mine was 6lbs 13.5oz. Sorry to hear it had to end in csection but so glad baby is healthy and fine. Take the time to heal!

P.S. I love her name!

P.s. Mdc - I promise not to leave you guys! I am still praying you all get your little miracles!

congratulations, stacey and welcome to the world, little Regan!!

Just popped in to say hello, and congratulations to stacey and kileyjean xx

I've not read back that far so not sure where everyone else is pregnancy/birth wise.

Hope everone is well.

Congrats Kiley and Stacey! You both have amazing birth stories!

Tui!! Great to hear from you! How are you doing? I see your little miracle will be here soon!!

tui - so glad you popped in!!! not long now for your little one, how exciting. Still surreal?

Tui!! Great to hear from you! How are you doing? I see your little miracle will be here soon!!

tui - so glad you popped in!!! not long now for your little one, how exciting. Still surreal?

Hi girls. I'm really good here, thanks. Not long to go now, which is quite scary. I don't think it will sink in till he is here to be honest.

My journal link is at the top of my signature if anyone wants to pop in. I'm taking due date guesses at the moment for a bit of fun. There are bump shots and stuff on the front page.

Take care girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->