TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Hello. Thought I would pop on here and say hello. I'm not sure whether anybody is left. I'm doing ok. Pretty exhausted and emotional. Hubbie is away all next week, plus I'm back to work after the half term break tomorrow to a particularly stressful week. Sometimes I just feel as though February can't come soon enough. (Maternity leave time!) On the plus side I enjoyed spending time with my two lovely boys who are so delightful at the moment. (So much so that I'm wondering if their behaviour and my maternal-ness (?!!!?) are somehow linked to my pregnancy. Anyway, I hope everybody is doing well.

hi scarlett! I'm sorry if you're feeling a little left behind :(

we're trying as hard as we can to get on this thread!! haha

20 weeks! you're halfway there! how are you feeling?

Holy moly, almost half way Scarlett! It seems like it was just yesterday you joined this thread. Forgive me if you posted this earlier, but do you know what you are having?

We are all hoping for a slew of BFP over the next couple of months so we can get this thread hopping again!

I don't want you to feel abandoned Scarlett. That's kind of how I felt on my previous thread... Kiley and I were the last two left after everyone had their babies :( I will try to keep updating here as often as my tiny ball of 'wah' lets me do so. She is fussy these days - having some indigestion. My husband is home for another week so I still have some help.

I just popped on here to read a few threads and ended up in tears when I read this. (It might be the hormones a tiny bit..) I can't believe you guys came on here to encourage me along. Thank you so much. I know you are all busy with your little ones or ttcing :winkwink:. I feel very lucky that people care on here and find the time - it really means a lot. :hugs:

Ps Mdc - we are team yellow!

Hello, I'm still lurking about too!
Half way already Scarlett! Everything goes by so fast, Joe will be 4 months on Saturday!
I have been trying to change my avatar but bnb won't work for me 😞

I'm still lurking and reading here... Just waiting until I'm a real graduate again! Love to you all xxx

Hi everyone. Just came on here to ask for good thoughts, wishes and prayers. The work situation I described a few weeks ago hasn't improved and I have a difficult day coming up. I can't go into too much detail on here. On the plus side my hubbie is amazing! So supportive - he is in Arizona on business for a week and has just said everything on the phone that I needed to hear.

Hi I'm still here too :) been so blinking busy the last two weeks haven't had the chance to post ! I'm 21 weeks today:) anatomy s an on Friday . Can't quite believe its gone so fast already !!! In my mind I'm still WTT !!! It will be a big shock when any does arrive lol....

Ill keep posting regularly too :) my love to all xxxxx

Scarlett - Don't forget to advocate for yourself. You have rights. If you lose a job or promotion due to pregnancy (or if they create difficulties for you), that is illegal, and becomes a labour dispute. I'm not sure how it works in the UK, but here I would call my teachers' union and ask for a union representative to be present at the meeting that you are having with administration. This generally ensures that you have someone to defend your interests during the meeting. The rep will be less emotionally invested and more objective. At the very least, you should call and speak to someone about the situation to see what your options are. Good luck. :hugs:

Good luck to everyone else on the TTC boards! :thumbup:

scarlett - ugh, I really hope that you can get some sort of release from this situation you're in. I fully agree with Stacey - maybe contact HR to see what you can do about things? unless they are part of the problem, of course. Good luck to you.

Hi everyone. I thought I'd come in and update you. I had my 20 week scan today (although I was actually 21 weeks as it was delayed as hubbie was away last week on business). All was well. We stayed team yellow, although interestingly the sonographer didn't actually ask whether we wanted to find out. Baby is smaller at the moment than my last two and also has a small head! (The last two had heads above the 90th centile) so surely that's a good thing. Hubbie thinks he saw 'boy bits' but I don't honestly know how he could have done as we had the head sonographer and he was sooooo efficient that he was whizzing round all over the place. It was difficult to tell what was cord, what was legs and what was arms etc! Anyway, baby placenta is in the right place and all else is great. X:thumbup:

that's awesome news, Scarlett!!!

how's the work sitch going?

that's awesome news, Scarlett!!!

how's the work sitch going?

Slightly better although not ideal. There isn't really HR in a school though so the only thing to do is to try to work it out with the Headteacher(principal) who is the only person above me as I am the deputy... (Vice principal).

gotcha - well I'm glad things are at least going in the right direction!!

Congrats on the awesome scan!

Congrats on the scan. My baby was born in the 10th-20th percentile and is very healthy, so a little smaller than 90th is probably ok :D Although it makes me wish I hadn't needed a c section. She would have been a breeze to push out :) Good luck at work. Are there no unions for teachers in the UK?

Good news about your scan Scarlett! My baby measured average to a little above average percentile throughout my entire pregnancy but came two weeks early and is now a little peanut but is totally healthy. She is 4 weeks old today but still in newborn size diapers and her newborn clothes now fit her perfectly. And her 0-3 months clothes are finally fitting her better and she doesn't look like she is drowning in them lol!

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been busy nursing, burping, changing diapers, and trying to catch up on sleep during my free time. Caring for a newborn is definitely tough! But I'm loving every minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->