TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Hi! Still Prego and growing. My last appointment we had so much to talk about I forgot some stuff. Like I'm having some random cramps but I'm not sure if they are bh. It's not my whole bump that feels it, just sharp little jabs. I'm on light duty at work now too I have inflammation in my right hip making me limp. I look so pathetic. if it doesn't heal by my next appt 3/24 I'll have to do physical therapy and maybe some kind of meds.

Hi still here lol.... 3 days and counting . If this LO does not decided to come in the next 3 days I've a scheduled c section on Tuesday am !!!!! The waiting is KILLING me . I'm so ready to meet her now . I've the concentration of a Nat ....... Can't settle to anything and am like the wonderin women through my house lol....... I'm driving OH crazy who just keeps telling me to sit down a relax !! If only it was that easy ... And if one more person tells me to watch a box set ..... I CANNOT sit still for long enough lol.......... Switching my brain off is impossible . So I'm down to folding and re organising baby clothes for the 100th time lol..... Oh and having 100 showers and baths to kill time .... Tick tock .... Hope all you ladies are well :) I might not be posting much but I'm following ;)

Yay Left, very exciting! I hope she shows up soon, but if not, Tuesday is just around the corner. Hoping everything goes as smoothly as possible and that baby girl is pure perfection!

Sugar - great you're doing well overall but sorry about your hip! I have/had quite a lot of random cramping etc. I think it's normal. I'd deffo share it with your Dr anyway!

Dandi - I can't believe how quickly time is flying for you! July is coming!

Left - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekk! So exciting! Definitely keep us updated!

Omg Left so close! Scarlett you too! Definitely on birth watch for you both.

Sugar, sorry you are feeling cramps and limpy.

:hi: Dandi!

Scarlett how are you doing? Is the little one here already?

Hi guys sorry I've been MIA :) its been a bit busy !!! Ill post birth story ect later today but for now I'd like to introduce baby Anna Bowe , born 13/03/2016 @ 8.53pm after 28 mins of pushing ;) she weighed 6lb 7 oz ... Tiny tiny ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
she's gorgeous, left!! I cannot wait to hear all about everything!! How's DS adjusting/liking being a big brother? Hugs to you all!

Congrats again Left! I read your birth story on another thread and all I can say is WOW!

Scarlett, it's time! Has the baby come or are you going past due date? Update us when you can.

Sugar, how is your hip? Any improvement?

Nothing much going on with me. I have my level 2 ultrasound Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to seeing my boy and finding out if all looks well. Last week we very quickly went from "I think I feel movement, but I'm not positive if it's really movement and not something else" to "Dear Lord son, please be still before you make me vomit!" He's doing flips (and kicks) now that make me feel like I'm on a roller coaster. They make me a bit queasy, but I love that I'm sure that I'm feeling him now!

I love that your little boy is already so active, dandi!! it must feel amazing!!

Dandi, so very exciting for all the movements, but LO take it a little easy on mommy! What thread is Left's birth story...I will forum stalk :winkwink:

Yay for movement Dandi! Just wait until you get kicked so hard your boobs bounce up and down! It's hilarious how strong these little ones are!

I just got off of spring break where I didn't leave the house for 3 days so the hip is healing nicely.

Welcome to the world little Anna! Left she's georgeous.

so glad you're feeling better, sugar! the aches and pains sound miserable. Thankfully it's only for a short time of your life (I hope!)

left - you forgot to cut & paste! don't make me stalk you... ;)

huge congrats Left.

And the other extreme... Baby Arthur was born yesterday evening weighting 10lb 6.5oz. So pleased he's here - very cute and squidgy!

Oh my goodness Scarlett! Congratulations! 10 6.5..... bless you!

Blimey, he's a big boy! Congratulations Scarlett! Can we see a pic please? xxx

Scarlet :) congratulations :) so so happy for you !! What a weight :) I bet he is only beautiful . Wish can't find where I posted it !!! Its not even in my journal !! I promise ill post it soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->