TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Congratulations, Scarlett!!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :ninja:
that is quite a big boy!!! how are you feeling?? did everything go ok?

Hi ladies!
Popping over from the baby thread(which has been very quiet lately) to stalk for baby news!

Congratulations to Left & Scarlett!! Hope all is well and you are both enjoying those newborn snuggles.

Can't wait to read your stories and see some pics xx

Blimey, he's a big boy! Congratulations Scarlett! Can we see a pic please? xxx

Thanks everyone for the lovely wishes. Here is the little chunk. The birth was natural and rather fast at the end. I will get round to a birth story at some point!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies!
Popping over from the baby thread(which has been very quiet lately) to stalk for baby news!

Congratulations to Left & Scarlett!! Hope all is well and you are both enjoying those newborn snuggles.

Can't wait to read your stories and see some pics xx

Thank you! Where is the baby thread? Can't find it!

What a cute little chunk he is! Love those cheeks!

I had my level 2 ultrasound today and am so relieved to find out that baby Nash is healthy and growing just as he should be. With the ultrasound today, they feel that the elevated risk on my quad screen is nothing to be worried about and chances are he is perfectly healthy. I couldn't be more grateful! However, while it is still small, my new fibroid is growing. So now I get to have ultrasounds every 4 weeks for the remainder of the pregnancy to follow the growth of the fibroid. It's kind of funny to me though bc the fibroid popped as a result of the fertility meds and was first spotted at my last ultrasound right before insemination, so it's kind of like they are womb buddies, both sprouted from this process, and now I get to watch them grow...and just hope that the baby grows strong and the fibroid doesn't!

Oh Scarlett, he's adorable! Congratulations!!!
Dandi, I'm glad the news was good and I hope the fibroid disappears.

Dani that is great news :) what an inserting way to think about your fibroid :) you won't have many 4 weeks left before you will be at the end of your pregnancy !! It will fly by

ahhhh, he's so chunky!! Arthur is the perfect name for him!! love it, Scarlett!

dandi - love the name Nash!! I'm SO happy and relieved for you that all looks good. Besides that bugger fibroid. You'll have to get Nash a little teddy bear and name it Fibby or something so he's never without his buddy :haha:

Thanks Wish. My husband and I met in Nashville and spent a lot of special times there early in our relationship. One day I just threw Nash out there and it felt perfect and has just stuck. Now my family and friends all refer to him by name and I love it.

Dying laughing at the fibby idea. I didn't find a fibroid toy, but check these out... hilarious! https://iheartguts.com/collections/plush-organs

OH MY GOODNESS!!! those are HYSTERICAL!!! testicles?! ovaries?! who the heck thought to make those? I love the names too!

Congratulations Scarlett! He's a handsome baby boy. I can't wait to hear your birth story.

I've been looking for our baby thread too. I'd love to hear how Jessicat and Kiley and everyone is doing.

They are here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/2346665-ttc-over-38-phase-3-baby-buddies.html

Scarlett, he is so cute and I just want to pinch those cheeks!

Dandi, I am over the moon happy that all is well, and you must be super relieved. And those plush dolls....hilarious!

Sugar, you are getting so close. Hope you are feeling good still.

Gorgeous pics of Anna & Arthur! Love those newborn days as they change so much, so fast!

The baby thread is in the lounge forum, under baby and parenting. Sorry I have been quiet on there lately, I am studying at the moment as well as looking after Joe so don't have much free time to just relax (starting a primary school pgce in September)

Hi to dandi and sugar - waiting for you two next!

V day! Yay I made it! And first inappropriate belly rub from a stranger yesterday, so things are just moving right along, lol.

HOORAY!!!! Good job, baby Nash!!

how are you feeling? have you 'popped' yet? I'd think so if you're obvious enough for a stranger to rub your belly. What a weird phenomenon!

Feeling pretty good overall, no major complaints. Sleep is hit or miss these days and my ankles are starting to swell if I stand for too long, but I'm feeling pretty good. I've popped. There are still a few things I can wear (shift dresses and loose tunics) that disguise the bump at first glance, but as of last week I'm pretty well past the "she must have eaten a big lunch" phase.

Happy V Day! Yay for inappropriate belly rubs, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->