TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Awwww congrats Scarlett! What a great birth story and more power to ya on no pain relief!! Omg I would have died. How is baby Arthur doing?

What an experience Scarlett! Glad all ended well and Arthur was perfection. :)

Wow that's a great story Scarlett! How amazing and fast! I'm glad he's such a nice baby too :)

I found out this week that I have gestational diabetes. Ugh! :( I have to test my blood 4 times a day. It is brutal to tell a pregnant woman that she can't have carbs. So far all of my blood draws have been in a normal range, which is great, but also frustrating because if my blood sugar is normal the only thing holding me back from eating the piece of chocolate cake with milk that I'm craving is the fact that I failed a test in which they make you drink way too much sugar to begin with and force you sit still and not have any water or take a walk. Not exactly normal circumstances to be testing with, but nonetheless, I will follow the rules and prick my finger for the next 9 weeks. Whatever it takes to ensure that baby is healthy. I'll probably be requesting chocolate cake in the recovery room though.

Sorry Dandi. :(
Still, worth it for a baby! :)

Am sorry Dandi! I know you have a phobia for needles and then this! Praying you continue getting normal levels.

Sugar- Thinking about you.

Kiley- Glad you are doing well.

Scalet- what story. Glad the story had a happy ending.

Sorry Dandi, that does suck. You'll be ok, after a while it'll feel like a routine and won't be so bad.

Scarlet I love your birth story. It seemed to all happen so fast.

Afm: I had an appointment today. I'm only 1 centimeter. The cervix is not in position yet. Kinda disappointing but that is a little progress. They think maybe I'll go to my due date or a little bit after! It's a full moon this weekend so I hope baby proves the doctor wrong. I can't believe I'm one of the ladies that may go over due. I think I've spent so much of my time working to get pregnant and stay that way until full gestation that this scenario is hard to wrap my head around! My next appointment is next Thursday. I hope I don't have to keep it! I will get monitored with one of those strap on belts instead of the doplar thingy at this next appointment.

I'll be thinking of you this weekend Sugar! I hope the full moon does the trick!

holy cow, scarlett! what a great story!!! I'm so glad everything worked out well and quickly for you!

Hi everyone. Thanks for the lovely comments. Kiley - all is still going well with Arthur. He's a lovely, chilled out baby! Left - hopefully this image of my little chunk works!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
Sorry Dandi, that does suck. You'll be ok, after a while it'll feel like a routine and won't be so bad.

Scarlet I love your birth story. It seemed to all happen so fast.

Afm: I had an appointment today. I'm only 1 centimeter. The cervix is not in position yet. Kinda disappointing but that is a little progress. They think maybe I'll go to my due date or a little bit after! It's a full moon this weekend so I hope baby proves the doctor wrong. I can't believe I'm one of the ladies that may go over due. I think I've spent so much of my time working to get pregnant and stay that way until full gestation that this scenario is hard to wrap my head around! My next appointment is next Thursday. I hope I don't have to keep it! I will get monitored with one of those strap on belts instead of the doplar thingy at this next appointment.

Sugar - when I saw the consultant on the Friday he tried to give me a sweep but couldn't because I was not dilated at all (high and firm) and yet two days later I went into spontaneous labour. Don't give up hope - it can happen very quickly. You can go from nothing to everything in one go!

he's so chunky and cute and I still adore his name!! <3

Oh Scatlett hes so aware and is staring right at the camera! He's a cutie!

What a cute little nugget he is! Just adorable!

Sugar, what's the latest? No full moon baby I presume?

Happy due date Sugar!

Scarlett, Arthur is so adorable <3

Well I'm officially overdue. Ive noticed some progress but it's so slow! Some of the plug is coming out and baby is really low, lower than before. I've been doing some of the labor inducing method and maybe they're working? (DTD, breast pumping, clary sage oil and eating pineapple core.) So I'm learning that none of these are instant and baby will come when they're ready. And the full moon had zero effect!

I'm pretty emotional. It feels a little like the ttw after an iui or ivf. The anticipation for the birth is high and I hope baby is doing ok in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->