TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

How are you doing Sugar. Praying for the best. Anxiously waiting for the good news.

:coffee: Sugarbaby, can't wait to hear about you xxx

Omg sugar I hope by now you have the LO in your hands!

I hope everything's ok and you're just exhausted and feeling awesome with sugar baby in your arms!

So anxious for an update! I hope all went well Sugar and you're just busy with your new little love!

:coffee::coffee: hope all is well :) I'm guessing by your absence that those pains meant something ??

Hi! Isadora Nanette was born Tuesday 5/31/16 @ 1256pm. Weighing 8lbs.2oz and 20 inches long. Pictures coming soon!

Oh sugar well done !!!! I've tears here for you , tears of joy !!!! Congratulations :)
Welcome to the world Isadora Nanette . Your mums been waiting a long time to meet you xxx

Yay congratulations! Can't wait to see pics and hear the birth story. Lovely names :)

You are the first person I've known from not pregnant to baby on the Internet. Congratulations! :pink:

Yay! Congratulations Sugar! You were right in your hunch that it was a girl, so happy for you. Love the final name combo, it's beautiful!

Congratulations, Sugar and Sugar Daddy!!! Welcome to the world, Isadora!! (<3 her name)
I cannot wait to see pictures!!
:happydance: :ninja: :wohoo:

Huge congratulations the Sugar's and especially little Isadora (absolutely love the name). Take care of your self Sugar and well done Momma...well done!

Yay! And congrats. Huge well dones and enjoy those special newborn cuddles... X

Congratulations Sugar. So overjoyed for you. I love the names! Hoping things are going well!

Sugar!!!! SO happy for you. Love baby's name. Can't stop staring at her face, right?! Can't wait to hear your birth story. Soak in every minute. <3

This is so amazing! After 10 yrs of waiting and praying through this journey, I'm finally living the dream. Mommyhood is amazing! I feel so blessed...and tired...and sore...and grateful!:cloud9:

Birth story coming soon...

Oh Sugar, she is a total beauty! Well done :) I can't wait to join you xxx

Sugar she is so beautiful !!!!! Breathtaking !!!! Enjoy every second with her even the hard bits ..... It all goes soooo fast !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->