TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Baby is taking his/her sweet time. Praying for the best Sugar.

Scarlett you LO is absolutely a cutie pie congrats!

Sugar, baby will be here soon and I can only imagine your anxiousness. I also follow a pregnancy journal of someone who's due date is tomorrow and she said the exact thing about waiting to give birth and the tww. Ha! someone in response at least you know there is a very special prize at the end of this one 😉 Hang in there!

Hi everyone else!

is it weird that I'm a little irritated I didn't come up with the name 'Sugar Baby' until now? :wacko:

This isn't going how I thought it would. I have to just laugh about it. Baby is comfy in there and my body isn't ready yet. Yesterday the doc said I've progressed some. Cervix is almost to the front and dialated 1.5 centimeters. This is really good but I'm running out of time. He explained the risks of stillbirth and how they increase with each week now. Also he talked about c section rates and how they coincide with the progression of my body. So I will be induced on Tuesday if nothing happens this weekend. He doesn't think my chances of a section are any higher than for anyone else so that's good (about 30%)So Sugarbaby will definately be on the way on Tuesday Aunties! Enjoy your Memorial Day for those who celebrate!

Gosh sugar that's amazing !!! Only 3 days max before sugar baby is here :) in Ireland they will only let you go over your due date by a maximum of 10-14 days . I was 11 days over due with Sean . Some babies are just too comfy in there :) I bet it all feels a bit surreal . Do try enjoy the last few days being pregnant and don't wish them away . When you are the other side you will miss it !!! I promise its a weird thing but even though baby is in your arms you is your bump !!!

Maybe sugar baby just wants to make a grand entrance on a holiday Monday. :) I hope s/he decides to come his/her own before Tuesday, but if not Tuesday will be here before you know it! Good luck!!!

Sugar baby we are all excited to meet you! All the best Sugar.

Thank you ladies! I'm trying to enjoy my last weekend as a non-mom. I guess that's what it's called. I can't believe my bump will be in my arms in just 3 days. Surreal! I really appreciate all of your support!

Sugar, you are so close and I know you are so ready to meet your little one. Other than being ready how are you feeling? I you do not need a csection, but you will get your little one here very soon. So exciting!

Um, I think I might be in labor! Feels like period cramping and it's been going on since 6 this morning. It's uncomfortable but not painful. I'm timing them and they' re all over the place. 40sec to 2 min long 7min apart. This doesn't fit the 5-1-1 the doctor told me was the time to call them. What's crazy is that we're at a car dealership doing a transaction! I haven't said anything to hubby yet bc he has a lot on his plate right now. I guess I'll sit tight a little longer and see if they continue or fizzle out.

Ooooooooooo, sugarbaby, come out and meet us! Good luck Sugar, I hope it all goes well! :hugs:

omg that's so funny and exciting!! I'm going to be so suspect of preggos on their phones now!! :)
I hope this is it!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Sure sounds like it !!!! Eeeek exciting . Good luck :) can't wait for an update :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->