TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

can't even believe you're at 12 weeks already kiley!
you look fantastic - great job in sticking with your workouts!

kpme - so sorry you're feeling so awful! I know you'll take it for the baby but I really hope it lets up soon. And paired with crazy work - no wonder you conk out on weekends! It'll hopefully lift soon. Hang in there!

13 weeks and I think I am starting to see a little bump! Boobs are definitely bigger haha!

Doctor appointment on Wednesday. Hoping he does 3D again. :)

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 12
Happy second tri !!!! Exciting those weeks are flying by ! Can't wait for scan day! I hope doc goes 3d too . That is some scan machine !

So when can we start guessing gender lol

OMG! I totally forgot to post! I had a scan last Wednesday and my doc is certain baby is a GIRL! He uses the Nub Theory to determine the sex at this early in the game (it is 98.7% accurate on scans between the weeks of 12 and 15). We will have confirmation on the 20th! I attached some pictures for you. :)

Attachments

• 7w4d.jpg
    7w4d.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7770.jpg
    IMG_7770.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 9
so cute! I think I squealed at the 'toes' pic! haha

Realized it has been a while since I posted in here.... Posted in the TTC thread, but will post in here more often than there again since we have a NEW member!! Congrats Wish!!

Can't believe I am almost 18 weeks already! Things are going well and normal for the most part. On Friday I had a little scare, but found out from doc it is totally normal... Friday afternoon when I got home I used the bathroom and saw some brown spotting/discharge. So of course I started to panic slightly and called my doctor. He said it was most likely old blood. Apparently your cervix is ultra sensitive during pregnancy and can get irritated very easily. He said as long as it is not bright red with bad cramping it is fine. It must have been an isolated case because I did not see any more the rest of the weekend so I am feeling a little better about it now. Was a little nerve wrecking for a while!

On a happier note, hubby likes the name Ireland!! He basically told me I could pick the name as long as he does not think it is weird! haha So I was thinking that since he is letting me pick Ireland, I would try to incorporate a name from his family. His grandma, who he was close with, middle name was Claira. So I am thinking Ireland Claire. Not 100% on the middle name, but I have not come up with anything that I like better. I also have a back up name just in case either he or I decide we do not like Ireland anymore. Quinn Kiley (as most of you know Kiley is actually my maiden name). I actually really love both names so I will be happy with either.

Attached are my 17 week bump pictures. Morning bare bump (barely look prego in that one, just thick), later afternoon bump (she likes to make her appearance as the day wears on), and bump sitting down (I always look way bigger when sitting down, especially in the evening!). I hear one of these days, the evening bump will finally stay and I will no longer have the magical disappearing baby bump!

Attachments

• 17 weeks bare morning bump.jpg
    17 weeks bare morning bump.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 17 weeks.jpg
    17 weeks.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 17 weeks evening bump.jpg
    17 weeks evening bump.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 9
LOVE all of those - it's so cool to see the transition!!
I love Ireland Claire - how super Irish of you! I looooooooove the name Quinn, that's on my list too! :) Course, I have quite a few on my list hahaha! And I think it changes every year!

I will be more than happy to officially join this thread in a few weeks. I just want to be sure. It's only been hours! :wohoo:

Totally understand Wish!! See you in a couple weeks!! ;)

Kpme- how are things going with you?

also you look amazing and I want to look that cute in a dress like that!! :)

Aww thanks Wish! I am sure you will since you plan to continue with exercise. :) Staying active will help you keep some muscle tone. I do have my days though where I feel like a whale. I have figured out that as long as I keep my sodium in check and do not over do it with anything I am fine. If I have too much sodium, I blow up like a balloon. Have never been this sensitive to sodium. So yes, I track all my calories (and sodium) with the My Fitness Pal app. I am up to eating 1900-2000 calories per day now! Crazy for a shortie like me!

Kiley, you look adores!!!! I never knew the bump changed so much in a day, I figured it was just always there. Guess that is the naive never been preggo person in me. LOL! Sorry about your scare, but glad it passed quickly!

Wish, remember when I said I had a feeling two people would graduate the other month guess my psychic vibes were off by a month. Ha! Now just hoping I am the second one to get lucky this month.

Kpme, hope you are doing well!

Cannot wait to see this thread grow (both in numbers and waist circumference :haha: )

mdc - I hope you are too!!

kiley - yeah, I'm thin by nature, so I hope it remains that way. But, like I said, I don't want to stop moving, so I'll continue running and sign back up for kickboxing and just do what I can.

Kiley - how are you doing? I feel like I'm in that limbo stage right now - feel bad posting where people are TTC'ing and don't yet want to post where people are preggers in case something happens. Only 6 weeks still, just today.

Hi Wish! Totally understand feeling bad posting in the TTC thread. Took me awhile before I posted in there again and when I did, I always hid my signature showing how far along I am. How are you doing? Any symptoms hit yet? Weeks 7 and 8 were the worst for me as far as nausea goes.

I'm half way!! Can't believe it. It has gone so fast. Calling contractors tomorrow to get estimates to finish our basement and do the nursery while they are at it. This nesting thing is hitting! Getting anxious to get her room ready.

Will post bump pics tomorrow when I'm on my computer.

Hope all is great with you!!

Wish- Hope you are still holding up okay. I know its easier said than done, but try not to jump to any conclusions just yet. You still have one little one in there and that is a miracle in itself. I am praying he or she just got a slow start and catches up!

Nothing too new with me. Last week I traveled for work to Florida. That trip totally wiped me out. It took all weekend for me to get caught back up with my sleep. Pretty proud of myself though. I worked out everyday I was out of town and ate healthy for the most part. I did have ice cream one night. :)

Doc appointment on Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing my little girl again. Baby bump is still little. When I tell people how far along I am, I now get the response "You are so tiny!" I don't know what is worse, being told you are "really big" or "so tiny". Last appointment doc said I was measuring right on so no worries I guess. Apparently my strong core is holding her in well. The bump still gets bigger at night though! lol I keep waiting for that day that it stays bigger.

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20 weeks1.jpg
    20 weeks1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 9
Oh and p.s. in my bump picture, my cat was trying to get my maternity belly piercing. The picture actually turned out pretty cute like she is excited too! :)

thanks, kiley - I was in a funk earlier, but I'm slowly getting out of it and I'll be positive as much as I can be. Going to drown myself in veggies and proteins this week, even though I know there is nothing I can do. Hopefully it's just slow, like you said!

Good job on all your eating well and exercising! I'm still banned from doing much for exercising - really just walking or swimming and I don't have access to a pool, so walking it is. I think you look great and I would just embrace it! I'm sure it's out of jealousy that ladies are saying you look so small. :)
I adore the pic with the kitty - it totally looks like she's feeling for kicks!

Wish- i read your post in the other forum about the baby developing slowly. it is a very good sign that you got pregnant on the first try and that your hcg numbers have been good. It's still too early to have major symptoms so try not to focus on those. My little boy measured 4-5 days behind at my 10 week scan but has now caught up. Think positively ❤️❤️❤️

Kiley- people keep telling me im small too, but i feel gigantic. Who cares tho- all that matters is that the baby is healthy.

Im on a crazy 3 week trip traveling all over the place. will write more about it once im back home in 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->