• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

thank you so much, Jessie! <3 Have fun on your world travel! Baby will be here soon and you'll be homebound. I can't wait to see a pic of little Mo!!

Jessie I don't know how you are still doing it! My work trip last week totally wiped me out and that was just a Sunday through Thursday! Hang in there and make the hubby do most of everything!

Wish- early on I had one appointment where I saw on the screen it said my baby was measuring a couple days behind, but the doc didn't say anything about it. The next appointment she was back on track though. Maybe implantation just took a little longer than the the docs expected. I hear that happens a lot. A friend of mine had IUI so they pretty much knew when she ovulated but baby measured a week behind at all her appointments, but baby and all her levels were fine. She they just moved her due date. She is now 11 weeks along and doing great. You hang in there too and try not to stress about it. Keep the protein high for baby and try to eat a whole egg a day. Either hard boiled or in an omelette. Eggs are great for baby development! They help overall growth and brain health.

thank you and thanks for the tips! I was wondering how implantation could impact development measuring - I was 6w4d on Monday but baby was at 5w6d. This is all based on the LMP (or the day before I started my stims), so I wasn't sure if implantation would impact anything. I can tell you that I bet I implanted 6 days after the transfer, or 9dpo. I had a headrush that was VERY odd that morning. Though obviously, you can't pinpoint something like that without IB and I never had any.
I've been eating a lot of protein - a soy protein drink in the morning, chicken at lunch, chicken or salmon for dinner. I'll throw an egg into the mix too. Thank you! I've been working in more fruits and veggies too than I had been. I wasn't eating badly at all but maybe allowing myself some bread or an ice cream at night instead of loading up on more veggies.
I'm hanging in there - I know it's still early to have a lot of symptoms so I'm trying to not equate that to things no longer happening inside. I kinda wish they did a blood test the other day to make sure things had progressed since the last one. I asked why they wouldn't and she just said that they didn't do that, they'd just wait to see at the next ultrasound. Annoying.

At this point I think as long as you don't have any heavy bleeding along with cramping, that's a good sign and you are fine. Also, if you can switch to a whey protein or egg white protein, I would do that. Soy can sometimes act as a natural estrogen and some experts caution eating too much. I'm sure one shake per day won't hurt, but just something to think about. I use Jay Robb Whey protein powder (also come in egg white powder). No artificial sweeteners in that one. I've had both the strawberry and tropical Dreamsicle flavors. Really good. I mix one scoop with half cup of low fat milk, half cup Trop50, and 140g of frozen raspberries and blend. Very good if you like fruity shakes.

And don't worry about the lack of symptoms, I barely had any either. Just sore boobs, and then one day, bam. Nausea hit. It was not a gradual thing. That lasted about two weeks then I was fine but it turned into food aversions which lasted until I was about 14 weeks along. Now I feel normal again (still have sore boobs) but sometimes I forget or don't feel like I'm pregnant until I look down at my belly. :)

yeah - I may not bleed, though, b/c I'm still doing progesterone gel inserts and sometimes that can hold up the body from doing what it needs to do. Last night, I had slight cramping, so that's good - either gas or just stretching.
Yeah, I don't typically have the soy drink in the morning - I just bought this one bottle of a soy protein vanilla chai, all natural, etc that has lasted me 4 days. It's delicious, but I'll definitely only have it every now and then. I do have some protein powder downstairs that's pea/cranberry/rice protein (made by Arbonne) that's delicious. I can work that into the mix.

I think it's great that your pregnancy is going so well that you are able to even forget you're pregnant! Some women have such a terrible time, they can't wait to get the baby out. Have you decided on a final name for her yet?

Yes, it is most likely stretching. I got a lot of that in the beginning. At first it felt exactly like AF pains. Definitely start using your Arbonne protein. That will be perfect! Once I started getting nausea in the mornings my doc suggested I drink a protein shake first thing in the morning. It did help a little.

I am very thankful my pregnancy has gone so smooth. Maybe wait until I get a bigger belly... I might want her out sooner than later haha!! To be honest though, I just want her to grow in there as long as she needs, no matter how uncomfortable I get towards the end and no matter how late she is.

As of now its Ireland Claire. I already scratched off my back up name (Quinn) because I do not like how it sounds with my last name. My last name is one syllable so it just does not sound right.

That's exactly how I feel already! Just stay in there please, as long as you need. :) We will see. I've already nicknamed our frozen embie 'Ace', as in our ace in the hole. Hopefully we don't need to call on him. :)

Love the name, uber-Irish! I think I've said I love the name Quinn too. DH isn't a fan of it, though. I've recently been thinking of Lincoln for a boy.

I hope you do not need to use Ace either!

I really like Lincoln! That was my grandfathers name. :) Its funny, I never thought of the name Ireland until after I got pregnant and before I found out I was having a girl. Its like it is meant to be, she named herself :haha: So happy hubby is on board with it!!

Hi everyone guess ibelong here now ! Although I feel hesitant about it being so early !!
So far I feel just fine apart from a blasted cold / flu !! Oh and my boobs are a wee bit tender no ms yet . Last time it didn't kick in till mid way through week 6 so we shall see what happens . I'm very nervous and taking each day as it comes. Trying not to think into the future as it makes me even more nervous ! Wish I could go to sleep and wake up in 7 weeks time ! Any.way I'm planning to get an early scan aprox 8 weeks so 3 to go ... Ill test again on Wednesday , I've one digi left and I'm hoping to see 3+ then the testing will stop and hopefully in a couple of weeks the ms will begin ! I'm so looking forward to sharing this journey with you guys . To be honest I'm still kinda in shock !

I am so excited for you Left!!!! I am sure everything will be fine. Sounds like it was meant to be since it only took one time of bd'ing :sex: :) in your fertile window! AND I am so happy to have another prego buddy! Especially one who has been there since the beginning of the TTC Journey!! Hopefully this time around the nausea is not too bad for you.

I haven't updated in here in a while since we lost Wish as a member :( Hopefully she will be back SOON!! :dust:

I just had a scan last week. Doc said baby is in the 57th percentile for growth. Attached is my latest bump pic from Saturday. Was feeling pretty good in that pic, but feeling huge today. Dang water retention. Gets me every Monday..... I am pretty good during the week with my low sodium diet, but then the weekend hits. Can't believe I am already 24 weeks. It is going by faster than I thought it would. I am guessing this last half of pregnancy will start going a bit slower once I start feeling a bit more uncomfortable.

Congrats again!! I am absolutely over the moon for you!!

Attachments

• 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 7
I love it, Left! You graduated to your own Bump Buddies thread!! :)

Kiley - you're looking so good, I'm sure you're making all of the other pregnant ladies in your circle jealous. Great job!! HAHA

I'll be back on here, no worries about that. ;) Not to jinx myself! Hopefully I'm only a trimester behind Left!

Wish- I am praying you will be back soon!! And thanks for the compliment. I have been getting the "I hate you" or "you are so lucky" comments regarding my size from a lot of people I know. But little do they know that it is definitely a struggle! If it wasn't for me watching my sodium intake so close, I would be a lot bigger and puffier. I also have to battle these crazy sweets cravings. There are days I just want to eat cookies and brownies all day. Its a tough fight. I am sure the working out 6 days per weeks helps with the days that I do give in to those cravings! Oh, and I edited my original post to say congrats Left. I saw I typed Wish. Oops! You knew who I meant! How have you been feeling Wish? I can not imagine going through what you did. :(

I'm doing ok - fine about the loss but DH and I are in a really rough spot right now. Like, he's deciding if he can stay married to me or not. I need a website like this for people going through marital issues! I can't say that it's TTC related or not, we've had the same kinds of issues for years. So I'm not actually ok, I'm pretty upset right now :cry:

Oh Wish! What a terrible thing to be going through on top of everything else. :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear that Wish! :hugs: Big hug from me. My husband and I have been through a lot as well. In the eight years we have been married, we have had A LOT of ups and downs. Same situation as you where either I or he has questioned our marriage. You two will get through it. Times like these are tough. We ended up going to counseling for a while. We needed to learn how to communicated with each other and compromise. We also needed to learn to accept each other's faults. Just remember something brought you two together in the first place and there is always a way to get back to that. I am here if you ever need to talk about it! You can always send me a private message (I think you can do that on here) if you do not want it all out in the open.

thank you - omg, I am SO sorry to dump this on a fun, happy thread!!

Wish don't be so sorry dump away !! We are here for the whole journey warts n all !! Relationships are complicated things !!! I'm sorry to hear you have hit a rough patch . Its no fun . All the ttc stuff cannot be helping even if its not the cause. Also remember you are both grieving which cannot be easy . I'm here to talk whenever you feel it will help . Or hear just to listen xxxxx

thank you, left :hugs:
DH gets home in a couple of hrs - we'll see what the night brings.

Good luck Wish! If it makes you feel any better, my husband got really mad at me last week for ruining a tire on my Range Rover (I drove on it while it was pretty low, but didn't think it was THAT low at the time). And these are not cheap tires! Well, I used my pregnancy hormones to my advantage and started crying after our "fight". I think I made him feel bad for yelling at me because he ended up saying he was sorry and hugging me. I know this is not the same situation as you, but thought you could us a little laugh!

Just popping by to see the graduates!

Wish, I am so incredibly sorry for what you are going through. Before I went through my divorce with my ex-hus my therapist said something that really ringed true to me. She said marriage is the hardest relationship you will ever have. You have no choice about who you get as a family, children are a part of you, but a husband/wife are not genetically linked so it takes so much work and so many ups and downs it is the hardest relationship of your life. Please vent as much as you want. We are all here for you the good and the bad. Sounds like we are all an Internet big happy polygamist marriage. LOL! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->