TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Thanks lovely ladies! I truly do appreciate it and optimism is the only way to go.

You are next Wish!

Star, how are your doing with home rest? When is your next check up?

YAAAAYYYYY. Woo Hoo, MDC!!!! Can you hear me all the way up the Cali coast?! SHE PREGNANT!

Ellie- i cant see your belly pic from my phone 😟 Why doesnt BNB have an app yet?
Star- im sorry youre on bedrest but the time will fly by. did the OB say anything about a cervical cerclage? My mom had to have one with both of my sisters so she wouldnt have them preterm.

Dandi- youre so lucky your boy is sleeping so well!!! We had dad sleep with Mo the other night (he still hasnt spent a night alone in bed) and he woke almost every hour!! I finally went in and nursed him at 5 am.

i just got through one of the toughest weeks ive had physically (second to giving birth). Mo got an ear infection and conjunctivitis and was terribly ill with fever, coughing and vomiting in addition to the other issues.Hubby and i were also sick. All of this while trying to finish projects on our new house and move in. At one point i had fever and chills and was nursing Mo at 2 am and i seriously felt like i was at my breaking point. Luckily we made it through, everyone's pretty well now aside from some lingering coughing and we're officially in a home that we own. We have moved every year in the last 4 years and we're finally staying put (for at least 4-5 years). My mother in law is flying into town on Wednesday to watch Mo for 3 days while husband and i go to Mexico for a wedding. So nervous to leave him for the first time but also soooo excited to get to spend some quality time together with my husband!!!

wish: how are things going with the donor? re: your question for me on #2- i still havent gotten my period so who knows when it will happen! i guess it's pretty normal not to have gotten it because i breastfeed on demand and co-sleep.

hi jessie!! so happy when you pop in! CONGRATS on the new house!!! It's so wonderful to finally feel like you can stay put for awhile.
WOW that sounds like a horrible few days for all of you. I'm so glad you're all on the mend. Conjunctivitis must be going around - left said she has it right now too! Yuck!!

donor is going great - we picked one, I call her 'The Chemist' b/c that's what she was going to school for, up to a PHD so we'll keep that nickname. And it just seems right since this feels like a bit of chemistry going on to make this baby! little bit of this, little bit of that, touch of this and (hopefully) PRESTO! :haha:
So I started BCP last week, 2.5 more weeks to go on that. I start Lupron next Friday. We should be transferring on 11/14, if the thaw, fertilization and development go well!

Jessie, congrats on the house! I think I did hear a holler all the way up here :winkwink: The sickness part sounded awful you are one strongm woman for fighting through it all and bf on demand. Man you are a lioness! Hopefully we can have a bnb baby toddler meet up soon!

Wish, the 'chemist' ehhh. Not sure I remember that was her nickname but I love it. You totally have this I feel it and we will be bump buddies!

Star, thrinking of you.

Afm, my beta came back 409 so a good second draw with doubling every 43 hours. They expect it to double every 48 hrs in the beginning. I have had some dull pulling but nothing huge so it is likely my uterus expanding or my bowels creating havoc (tmi pooping more than usual). Lovely pregnancy but honestly I would not have it any other way.

MDC ! Your news just took my breath away! I'm so happy for you! Ride that optimism girl. This IS your take home baby.

Sounds like you have a nice healthy baby Dandi! I like'em chunky!

Star that cervix is going to behave, I just know it.

Ellie you're moving right along lady. You are the best journalist. I love all the great details of your journey.

Jessie it's good to hear from you. Great job with the bf all the way past 1 year. Enjoy the wedding. You guys need that time together.

Wish you ARE next. Look at how many of us are here now. Perserverance pays. The chemist will have the perfect eggie for you.

I love all my ladies!

Thank you Sugar. Do you read my journal?
How are you feeling now? Any progress on the tailbone pain? I hope sugarbaby is doing well and being as adorable as ever :)

Ellie I do read your journal. You're a excellent writer and you have a knack for keeping up with details. You're going to love looking back on those when little bee is here!

Sugar baby is doing well. Her4 month check up is in 1 week. A bit late but the doctor is over booked. I finally got around to printing photos of her off my phone. I never knew how rewarding it would feel to arrange them into cute frames. It's my new hobby.

My backside hasn't healed yet. I have a sexy round donut cushion to sit on now so the tailbone doesn't touch the seat. Good thing all those fertility treatment appointments stole my humility or I would be horrified to been seen with it. The relief feels great though! Now I just have to wait it out until my Nov. appointment to see if it heals.

HA! so true, sugar - I was out to dinner with a friend this weekend and I had to stop myself from going into detail describing some of this stuff. She had NO clue. She was starting to get a horrified look on her face when I said how many shots we had to go through. I knew my limit of info was coming near...:haha:

Star, just checking in to see how you are doing.

Hi Ladies,

I apologize for being MIA. I am glad to read that you are all doing well and those babies are progressing well.

Mdc- thanks for checking. How are you doing? How many weeks are you now? Any symptoms or you have lack of them. I didnt have any until 15wks.

Ellie- hope 2nd trimester is going well. Did you go for your level 2 US already?

Sugar- hoping your tail bone gets batter. I cant believe your baby is 4 months old now.

Jessicat- lts always good to read from you. I hope l am able to breastfeed like you. We will see how it goes. Hope you had a good trip with DH.

Dandi- l know you went back to work. Hows the going with that? I am sure you miss your little one when at work.

Wish- Hows the going meds. Its getting close to transfer. Always thinking about and l know you are next.

Left- Hows your little girl and boy doing? Do they get along? You are still on maternity leave?

Anybody l missed, l am sorry.

Afm, l have had a roller coster of events. Still having issues with cervix. It shortened some more after my one week rest. I got sent to L&D about 4 times the last 2weeks or so to be monitored for contractions or any signs and symptoms of preterm labor. All the times l got sent home and did not have to spend the night at the hospital. They said sometimes one gets silent contractions without knowing. Thanks goodness l only got 1-2 contractions that were irregular. So not serious. I was also given a steroid shot for babies lungs and just told to take it easy while at home.

I just came home from my appt and my cervix though still short, lengthen a bit, just a centimeter but that made my day.

Oh, l remember Jessica mentioned the stich they do to hold the cervix. They cant do that to me coz my issues started when l was past viability week. Its too late for the stich in my case. They just have to give me meds to stop any signs of preterm labor. So far l have only taken the steroids shots. No meds but l have a script with me just in case l start experiencing those signs of PTL, I fill the script and start taking the meds and go to L&D. I have also done the FFN test( test for preterm labor) 2 times since all these issues started and thank goodness its been neg. The test is only good for 2 wks.

I am 32 wks and still holding strong. I have been talking to baby to not come now though l am looking forward to meeting her.

I am sorry for the long book.

wow, star - you're going through the wringer! hang tight, little star!! you have to keep cooking for a little bit, it'll be better for you and your mama!
Hang in there - you're doing everything you need to do for you and the baby. I can't wait to meet our little star but I want to wait a few more weeks! <3

I really hope the White Dwarf (it's the smallest star!!!) stays put for a few more weeks and things stay calm.
Good to hear from you Star :hugs:

Oh star how stressful for you !! Hang in there only 5 short weeks till full term . And remember EVERY DAY now is a bonus for little star . Your doing great :)
That baby of yours is in quite a hurry to meet their mum !!!

Sean and Anna are doing great thankyou for asking . Anna is growing so big now and as little as she isis NOT to be ignored ! Without any words yet she can sure tell you what she wants !! They adore each other although a na crash helmut is still required .

Thank you friends.

Its stressful sometimes but every day is a miracle for both little star and mama star:)
And yes l am telling little star that we are doing fine without her out here for now.

Left is good to hear your little ones are doing fine. I see Anna has some personality huh:)

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Star, that is one mega roller coaster. So glad things are staying put and the little star is not getting too anxious to meet mommy just yet. Must be so stressful but you, as always, seem to be handling it splendidly.

Ellie, count down to gender reveal is on. I forgot if you or DH has any hunches?

Wish, you are SO next. Not long now!

Hi Sugar and Jessie!

I just hit 6 weeks today and the first big ultrasound is Wed. Yippee! Star I will say the enoxaprin is a bit to get used to as I looked like I had major battle wounds at first. Then I realized I was forgetting to put pressure on the injection site. Duh! Now I just have bruises look like a little constellation, but I will take it over looking like a battered victim case. :rofl:

I think Bee is a little girl, just because I've always pictured myself with a little girl.
DH is sure it's a boy, but I think that's mainly to keep the name going.

We will both be delighted whatever the gender... 10 days!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->