TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Mdc happy 6 weeks :) only 3 more sleeps till your ultrasound . Its incredibly exciting :)

Ellie your pg is going on fast forward !!! Its flying by !! Mind you your not a gal that likes to sit around !! My guess is still a wee little pink :) only 10 days!!!! OMG !

Star since I've posted last another 2 days gone by !! You got this girl . Baby star will end up having to be evicted at 41 weeks ;)

Thanks Left! Exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.

Ellie, I do believe a little girl also. Left is a wiz at guessing genders!

I was a little queasy yesterday so we will see how today goes. Tick tock tick tock...says the slow clock!

on the one hand - I cannot believe that we're about to find out the gender, ellie!!

on the other hand - I feel like you should be WAY beyond only 6 weeks by now, mdc!! :)

such an exciting week and a half coming up! Star, you can keep it to only this exciting and keep little star where she is! :)

Wish you will be adding to the excitement in the very near future .... I'm not sure i can stand it !!!!

haha - thank you. It's weird - I'm not really feeling it. I don't even know if I'll believe it if anything happens. The weight and reality of the last 3 yrs is with me - not trying to be a downer, and I'm not really depressed about it. Just feels like it's not in the cards for me. We'll see, though! Not poo-poo'ing what is to come!

Wish it is totally normal to feel the way you are. You have been through the ringer girl! There is a quote I love which is so what I see for you. 'The moment when you are ready to quit is the moment a miracle happens'. I will be your inner cheerleader for you at least for now. Now finish up this month, drink loads of wine in Napa, get your butt PUPO, so then we can celebrate your BFP!

Ok that sounds more like a general than a cheerleader, but it is what came out :rofl:

For me hallejuliah I do believe nausea is setting in and not to mention I fell alseep at 830 last night. With the scan coming tomorrow those symptoms are not a moment too soon.

Wish ... Its ment for ya girl !! I'm with Melissa holding the hope for you so its ok for you to let it go for a while then come back and pick it up !!!

Sometimes hope gets really heavy and like a bag of shopping you just have to put it down and regain your strenght !!!!!! X

thank you, so much!! so very much.
You know, I think I figured it out later yesterday - it's b/c I don't have to try to will my body to do anything other than just be there to accept this little one. I haven't had lining issues before so I'm not terribly worried about that (knock on wood) so I just need to be where I need to be and hopefully, if there is a 5-day blast available, it decides to settle nicely into the nest I make for it. :)

I can't wait for your scan!!!

Wish its kinda like how you would experience getting knocked up minus the interventions . You ONLY have to do THE MOST IMPORTANT THING !!!!! Grow a human !

Wish l agree with Left and Mdc. We are all rooting for you. We wont stop!

Mdc- enjoying seeing your baby for the first time today:) l cant wait to hear about it.

how are you holding up, star? keep them legs together! HAHA!

Hahahaha keeping my legs and my cervix tight. :) We are not rushing.

We are taking it easy. 33 wks tomorrow.

Another week checked off the chart. Keep on squeezing on :winkwink:

We saw one perfect little heart beating at 116 today. Swoon! Doc said everything is perfect and we go back next week. We are so grateful and know we have a long road ahead, but I am feeling really good. Thank you all for your awesome support. Xoxo

33 weeks is good. 36+ even better... Hey, little Star, stay there for a bit longer please. Love from your auntie Ellie.

Mdc, I'm so chuffed for you! It's such a nice feeling seeing the little one for the first time. I'm jealous you get another scan in a week. I wasn't meant to have another one until 12w, but I paid for an extra one at 8w.

Yay Mdc! Such a wonderful feeling seeing that heart beat. So happy for you.

Ellie- l am counting the days with you until your US. Its exciting to find out what you are having. I cant wait:)

I'm so excited about Tuesday and I'm also so happy that Bee has been wriggling and kicking all evening today! It's the best feeling ever and I don't think I'll ever get bored of this. Can't wait until DH can feel it too... he's really looking forward to it!

mdc: so thrilled for you. omg, a heartbeat ❤️❤️❤️

star: hang in there, sistah!!! im sure it's tough to be on bedrest but baby star will be here so enough!

ellie: arent the movements amazing? so surreal

wish: youre next

ive had too much wine and need to go to sleep. it's been a long week

Mo started walking!!!!! he's a handful, my little guy. ive attached a pic of ' his montessori style room. a work in progress. i want to buy some cute sheets and get some better padding for the wall. i still nurse him at night- he's still never slept by himself!

Attachments

• IMG_2538.jpg
    IMG_2538.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4