• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Just popping in to say I got my 3+ on the digi today so no more testing for me ....

woohoooo Left!! Sticky sticky sticky sticky bean - stay put!!

kiley - ugh, that's something I would totally do! thank you for the laugh though I am sorry about what happened. I can imagine those aren't cheap! Just to relate - we got a new Jeep Cherokee last August, my first new car in 11 years. We switched around garage bays and I now have the one closest to the road, so I have to bang a really tight 90 degree turn in the driveway to get in there, and usually my FIL's car cuts that short. So the first time I had to park in this garage bay I hit the house. And DH was standing right there. He could not believe it. I just grazed it but I did scratch up the car that was literally in my hands for about a day.

mdc - thank you so much, that's so so true. All other relationships you don't really have to 'work' at, except like seeing a friend every now and then. But you really do have to work at being a wife/partner/roommate and keep putting that person first. I'm still sometimes stuck in 'I'm an independent woman. I know what I can/can't do and no one can tell me otherwise.' instead of thinking about things that would potentially hurt my partner.

well, we didn't talk last night, but he stayed in the same room, same bed and didn't say anything about divorce either. I think he's just cooling down. And he just sent me an email about the concert we're going to this weekend, so he's thinking at least 3 days into the future. Now I have his actions to analyze instead of TTC!

and btw, mdc :rofl: about the sister-wives thing! hahahaha

Left, yeah for the 3+ weeks and I totally missed you are getting an early scan. Hopefully the time will fly by!

Kiley, you do look awesome! I am sure all the working out does help wonders even if sometimes you feel yucky. My sis did the same and she was only uncomfortable the last week and she popped my niece right out :winkwink: Ok a little exaggeration bc she had an epidural which she said was the bomb. Ha!

Wish, sometime just being in be same room is a big step. I know when DH and I argue the worst thing I do is try to sleep in the other room. Glad he is thinking about he future. Even if it is only 3 days from now.

yeah, we'll see. We're texting now and it's not going so great. :(

Wish, PMA goes not just for TTC. Hope your night is going better.

phewwwwwwwwwwwww - we are talking now, being cordial. HUGE step. Thank you, girls - I hate that I just faltered there a bit. i feel like it's been the Wish Pity Party lately. Enough is enough - bootstraps are tightened, stuff's gonna change! :bodyb:

It has absolutely not been a pity party! Everyone has their turn at the tough times. I love this attitude though! You go take control of your situation, lady. And if all else fails, look yourself in the mirror and imitate that super strong smiley face. :bodyb: :haha:

Yay Left! Congrats on the 3+!!!

Wish- OMG about hitting the house!! Yep, sounds like something I would do as well. Now I do not feel so bad about ruining the tire! Happens to everyone apparently! I am so glad things are going better for you and hubby. Sounds like you are on the right track!

Mdc- I am stalking your chart everyday. Don't stop temping! Just Kidding, I understand if you need to stop so it does not drive you nuts. Its looking good so far!! Fingers crossed! I won't ask if you are having any symptoms yet. I really did not get any until two weeks after my BFP. The only symptom I had was about two days before my BFP I had slightly tender boobs and I had AF like cramps. The day before I tested, I could have sworn those were AF cramps and that the witch was on her way. Even after my BFP the cramps continued and I thought for sure she was coming and I was having a chemical.

Wish, so happy things are back to normal and you have a great attitude about moving forward.

Dandi, that emoji made me laugh out loud.

Kiley, thanks for stalking. I usually do not put too much into temping so it doesn't stress me out. Although I say that now, but dpo 15/16 it may stress me a little. No symptoms yet except for a little pinching on my right uterus side and bloated for some reason this month. I am drinking a crap load of water (don't eat much salt) especially the last couple of days, but it is not 'flushing' the way it usually does. Who knows. Btw, what kind of cantaloupe is your ticker showing the ones here are massive and obviously not what you are carrying. Ha!

Left, hope you are doing well!

thank you, girls!

I second what kiley says - I didn't have anything more than AF-like cramps and super sore boobs before I got my BFP. Actually, the only TINY sign I had was more lightheadedness than usual. Like, I stepped out of my car one day, one time, and felt a WOOSH. That's not typical for me. That could have been right around implantation time too. But no IB, no immediate nausea, no nuthin.

LOL Mdc! I think my cantaloupe is of the small variety. ;) The belly is definitely not cantaloupe size yet, although, some days I sure feel like it is! haha

A new development... Every since yesterday my belly button has been itching like crazy! I have been slathering on the belly oil multiple time per day now. I don't think it will be too long before my innie is an outie! It is really starting to flatten out! I have a belly piercing and have one of those flexible maternity belly piercings in right now. Interested in how that is going to start looking!

you're going to look like a kettlebell laying on your back!! :rofl:

LOL!!! Right!? haha! :xmas13: :haha: I could only find Santa rolling on the floor laughing

Left, just checking in to see how you are feeling.

MDC!! Your chart looks great!!!!!! Are you testing tomorrow?? :) :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi sorry I'm so quiet !!! I'm absolutely exhausted !! Working and running after LO is hard going at the moment !! Six weeks today and the last two days have felt icky for the afternoons and evening . Appetite is changing and food isn't looking so appealing ! Lol....
All in all I still think I'm in shock !!! Oh said something today about me be pregnant and I had to stop and go ..... Gosh I am !!! Lol.....

Hope your all doing well Kiley that bump is adorable I'm well jealous . Not what mine will look like lol.... Mdc I'm excited for your testing and keeping everything crossed you will be joining us here soon . I'm hoping my little miricle is a sticky one and ill be here for the duration :)

Good to hear from you Left! Ugh 6 weeks.... that's when I started being miserable. So happy to be out of that stage finally and hope it does not come back! I hear it can sometimes come back in your third trimester.

Can you believe I am only a week and a half away from my third trimester!!?? It is flying by! Going to finally get started on the nursery this weekend. Well, kind of. I am going to pack up everything I have stored in there (it is our guest room at the moment) so my hubby can move the furniture out of it and into storage until our basement is finished. Then I can get a painter over to paint the walls! I am anxious to get her nursery furniture and get clothes and stuff that I have accumulated put away and organized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->