TTC peanut where are you!?

I'm just like you! My 27th birthday is coming up, and I've been trying for 7 months (not a year, I know, but as you know it feels like forever too!)

I waited to try for over a year because of school, so even by month two I felt like I was well overdue. Every month it is so hard to not convince myself that 'this is my month'! The last couple months I really relaxed, no tracking, just prenatal vitamins and such, but I found that even more depressing. Like, they always say "just relax", and I actually really did, and it didn't work. I would MUCH rather feel like I was at least trying!

No I'm back to charting, and I'm using progressence plus essential oil (natural progesterone, contains vitex, from young living essential oils) and it appears to have made my temperatures stay up longer (I usually have drops pretty quick, with a short luteal phase).

My husband went to the doctor to ask about semen analysis (he is 38, and has had injuries to his manly parts in the past) and the doctor said they won't do anything until after a year.

So, we are trying to keep faith that we will do our best, and we'll get help after a year if we need it, but other than that what can you do but keep a positive attitude and try to keep your relationship strong, right?

...holy hell is it hard though. I would love to have every freakin' fertility test under the moon right now! Gah!

I wanted to add that I've used Vitamin B6 before O this cycle as well, and I bought opks and preseed, but didn't have a chance to use them before I O'd this cycle. Hopefully I've wasted my money and don't need them, haha! I also always take Omega 3 krill oil, Materna multivitamin, and Vitamin D3. I realized a month ago that I'd been on Materna for 1 full year, and it really got me down, but now.. the only place to go is up, right?!

Ladies how are you all getting on? Ive posted on other groups. I think I may have had post ovulation or implantation bleeding this cycle. Quite confused.

Im going to see my doctor on Tuesday. BeachyFeeling do you feel a sticky bean?

No sticky bean for us....really sad about it but I think it happened for a reason. Last week my OH found out his company is closing their doors. This week is his last week. I am hopeful he will find something else VERY soon, but for now it's probably best that I am not pregnant.

I have rolled into the NTNP realm of TTC....still temping because I have not gotten a handle on when I O, but am trying to have a much more relaxed "it will happen when it happen's" approach.

What about you?? What did the Dr. say?

Aww bless.. everything is meant for a reason. This is your time to work out your body. You know people say just relax and enjoy yourself. Honestly hun just BD every other day or every so often. Don't chart don't worry and it will happen at the perfect moment.

I still have no sign of AF im on day 32. AF normally comes between 31-35 so ill test on Saturday morning. Fingers crossed! I have had a few signs then today nothing lol no increased CM is worrying but let's see. My body had been giving me pregnancy alarms but I really am not getting my hoped up. The doctor referred me for a blood test to see if I have enough hormones and if I am ovulating and asked DH for a SA. Im going to get that rolling next week.

I wanted to add that I've used Vitamin B6 before O this cycle as well, and I bought opks and preseed, but didn't have a chance to use them before I O'd this cycle. Hopefully I've wasted my money and don't need them, haha! I also always take Omega 3 krill oil, Materna multivitamin, and Vitamin D3. I realized a month ago that I'd been on Materna for 1 full year, and it really got me down, but now.. the only place to go is up, right?!

Hun keep your spirits high. The only reason people say relax is because when you make things too technical your body doesn't accept anything. Your mind controls emotions and hormones. Keep charting but make BD fun. Men fire more good swimmers when they are aroused and relaxed (my DH did his male research lol)

Keep smiling x

Hun keep your spirits high. The only reason people say relax is because when you make things too technical your body doesn't accept anything. Your mind controls emotions and hormones. Keep charting but make BD fun. Men fire more good swimmers when they are aroused and relaxed (my DH did his male research lol)

Keep smiling x

Thank you Peanut :flower:

I totally agree about guys bodies needing to be relaxed, and women too of course- mind and emotions make such a huge difference! I don't even tell my husband about all this tracking and such, or he would be totally put off I'm sure. He does like to know when the range of best times is, so that he puts in a little more effort even if he's tired from work, but overall we've just been trying to go on a lot of 'date nights'. I feel really lucky that the BD part of this whole thing is still nowhere near a chore yet, thank goodness, haha!! Way too fun to think of it that way.

Definitely looking forward to starting Yoga and Acupuncture next month. Stupid stress!

Your charts are looking so good. Have you decided if you are testing tomorrow?

I did test, yup, and BFN (Darn!). On the upside, at least AF waited to show up until AFTER my birthday party!

Hey girls!
This is my 2nd cycle TTC and 1st with charting / OPK. Its just so disheratening to see -ves on OPKs! last cycle I googled my eyes out and tested like an addict since it was my 1st cycle and AF was late by 2 weeks! This, when usually I get AF bang on CD30! What TTC does to our bodies!

Hey molgold welcome to ttc.

Googling is my speciality too lol. I'm on day 39 now. Still no sign of af or ovulation or pregnancy. So frustrating.

Have you got any previous children?

Hey molgold welcome to ttc.

Googling is my speciality too lol. I'm on day 39 now. Still no sign of af or ovulation or pregnancy. So frustrating.

Have you got any previous children?

Hi

No, we are TTC #1. I have the weirdest symptoms. Can Anyone make sense If I post them here?

I had a 30 day cycle like clockwork, but last month I had a first annovulatory cycle and period was induced using provera. I had all O symptoms ( temp drop, EWCM, O pains) on 9dpo but I went for follicle scan on 11dpo and 13dpo and it showed multiple small follicles (1-2 mm) and no signs of O'ing!! :shrug:

could I have ovulated and yet have left over follicles? I really dont know where I am in my cycle! Maybe another annovulatory cycle is due for me. But why now after decade of regular cycles :wacko:

Ok im going to sound so very stupid here but what is annovulatory?

That is when you don't ovulate (usually marked by a positive OPK, or a basal body temperature chart showing a distinct rise in temperature), so since you don't release an egg by ovulating, you don't have a chance to get pregnant! Very sucky!

It is really handy to chart your temperatures or use OPKs for that very reason; to know if you are having any problems ovulating.

Hi girls! mind if i join?
i'm 27 also. my husband an i have been TTC for 6 months and not trying but not preventing for 5 years. < yes 5 years.
these last 6months have been stressful getting married and trying i thought i would rip my hair out. both my BFF's are preggo or have just given birth.
i've always knew it wasn't going to be an easy road. but man it still hurts.

i was going crazy Googling every symptom, doing OPK's, using Preseed & tried the SMEP plan. i got nadda...

just started labs to make sure my hormones are ok and my hub is doing his too.. we shall see. next one is the 21st.

i'm 27 also. my husband an i have been TTC for 6 months and not trying but not preventing for 5 years. < yes 5 years.
these last 6months have been stressful getting married and trying i thought i would rip my hair out. both my BFF's are preggo or have just given birth.

i was going crazy Googling every symptom, doing OPK's, using Preseed & tried the SMEP plan. i got nadda...

just started labs to make sure my hormones are ok and my hub is doing his too.. we shall see. next one is the 21st.

Don't lose hope yet! I recently had annovulatory cycles which are unusual for me but thanks to a good doctor I am again on the TTC road. I recently had a CD3 harmone test done and also follicular study to see ovulation pattern and it turns out all this TTC business is making me ovulate late, so no wonder I had not concieved since we weren't BDing around it!
I will try naturally for another couple of months, else go onto Medicated cycles. Maybe you could also chart out a plan with your Gynaec. All the best! :dust:

That is when you don't ovulate (usually marked by a positive OPK, or a basal body temperature chart showing a distinct rise in temperature), so since you don't release an egg by ovulating, you don't have a chance to get pregnant! Very sucky!

It is really handy to chart your temperatures or use OPKs for that very reason; to know if you are having any problems ovulating.

Thank you for the info. Looking at my chart I think I fall in this category!

Welcome to the peanut making factory lol

my and hubby have been married 4 years and never used any contraception since after honeymoon as I never wanted to go on the pill and condoms made me get thrush or infection. We did withdrawal for a year then just decided to not try and not prevent. It's going to be nearly a year since we started properly and about 6 months since ttc researching.

We were getting so frustrated that it wasn't happening for us and everyone around us are having babies.

We went for a fertility test. My hormones are normal but dh showed low sperm count. We have been referred to a fertility clinic but the wait is 18 weeks. So annoying!

Hello!! :)
Peanut & Molgold so you both are just ahead of me then testing an fertility wise.
i guess what is bothering me the most is not knowing what happens next.
Molgold after your tests came back what was your MD's first recommendation? how did he choose the first med?
Peanut what exactly happens once you go to your apt in 18 weeks? does this mean you have to go through IVF?

i feel like i have soo many questions like what if it's this what if its that bu my MD wouldn't really answer them bc he thought i was getting ahead of myself. cant blame him.....one of my first questions was when do we talk about birthing plans??!! lol. yeah forehead meet hand.
i thought it may be important lol.

Meg... Welcome to the peanut factory :)

Well we have been referred to a fertility clinic as the dr was so very vague with everything. I don't even know if she was reading the results right!

Dh will have to do another SA and I guess we just have to wait to be poked and prodded before we get any help. I don't think they send people for ivf this quickly. I will keep you updated though.

Have you or dh had any tests?

As you can see from my chart my cycle looks so effed! (pardon my french) 45 days and still no real period. I just want the gates to open fully so I can start again! Grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->