TTC peanut where are you!?

Dont lose hope, you will be all right.
Go check with a doctor and see if you and husband is all right.
If you are good and you are normal weight , start charting your BBT.
It helped me a lot, also i started having vitex agnus cactus, not sure if that helped but my AF used to be quiet long and it used to stretch for 35-38 days which is long i think.... so did some reasearch and found vitex can help. Anyway first month of it and now i am 2 week pregnant, so .... hey what we wont do to see that tiny smile right!!!
Anyways important of all, dont ever ever ever lose hope.. peanut is your way and :) that day will soon come

Thank you so much for your post. It's nice that pregnant women stalk these forums as it gives us some hope!

Kaniya get yourself checked out.. it may be nothing but at least you know where you stand.

Downloaded the App. Do you girls temp during the luteal phase? I might start next month after AF arrives. We didn't try this month only BD once before OV.

Where is everyone on their cycle if you don't mind me asking. I'm 5dpo AF should be here the 26th.

Yeah I would say temp af to af. It makes more sense.

Connect your fertility friend to your baby n bump signature so we can stalk your chart :p

I have no clue where I am in my cycle. According to my app im 8dpoaf due on 29th . I have long cycles. I used to lovely them before I was ttc and now I wish they would come sooner lol

me n hubby have been referred to a fertility clinic for further testing.

It helped me a lot, also i started having vitex agnus cactus, not sure if that helped but my AF used to be quiet long and it used to stretch for 35-38 days which is long i think.... so did some reasearch and found vitex can help. Anyway first month of it and now i am 2 week pregnant, so .... hey what we wont do to see that tiny smile right!!!
Anyways important of all, dont ever ever ever lose hope.. peanut is your way and :) that day will soon come

Congratulations hun! 2 weeks... only a zillion to go. Yay so excited for you. Babies facinate me so much I can't wait for my own x

Thanks so much, Mary and congrats too! Hope you have happy healthy 9 mnths ahead.
Dh and I are fine, we did some tests, I even did hcg last august. Doctor said that everything's ok, we just need to relax (actually this is the hardest part....i was always upset and stressed out everytime af arrived).
I started charting and using opk for the first time this cycle but no temp rise as i said before. Weird!
I just don't know what more to do.

Thank you so much for your post. It's nice that pregnant women stalk these forums as it gives us some hope!

Kaniya get yourself checked out.. it may be nothing but at least you know where you stand.

Hope that we really have no problem as every test said that we're ok. Dh told me to stop charting to make me more relax but I just can't stand it lol.

Me too! I hear the lingo but I don't what know some of it means lol. Guess I should still be googling.

If you have any questions about terms, feel free to ask me! I've been fairly obsessive in my research...

Well Peanut and Kallie what exactly is the temping process? I don't mind charting do I just get a BBT? When it drops is when I should be releasing the egg or does it just mean it's the ovation surge?
Seriously when you think you know something or have an idea...ya got nothin! Haha.
I'll try to link the two apps.

Link and I'll get my BBT today and start next week! Thanks agian girls for all the help an support! ��

Well Peanut and Kallie what exactly is the temping process? I don't mind charting do I just get a BBT? When it drops is when I should be releasing the egg or does it just mean it's the ovation surge?
Seriously when you think you know something or have an idea...ya got nothin! Haha.
I'll try to link the two apps.

Ok, so the process I follow:

1. Get a BBT thermometer (not just a regular one)
2. Download fertility friend, free
3. Sign up, and read as much of their literature as you can. I also recommend "taking charge of your fertility" book.
4. You take temps every day, at the same time, before moving or doing anything. This is important!
5. NO individual temperatures matter, drops or peaks. This is just checking for trends, and you may see things month to month that are same for you. For example, I maybe have a drop in temp on cycle day 16 or 17, with a subsequent increase in temps on day 18, meaning I probably Ovulated day 17.
6. Pay attention to your charts over time, 'big picture', to see anything unusual. Mine showed a late O and short luteal phase, even though I'd have never known because I usually have 28 day cycle!!
7. Use the info for your next cycle. I would have stopped BD too early; now go right to day 18 if possible

Ask more questions! Anything!

Thank you so much Kallie! I'm sure I'll be needing some assistance. Lol. The app seems a little overwhelming.

Hey girls

I totally agree, I want my peanut so badly!!!!

Ttc since June 13 with no luck, I kinda feel like it will never happen at this rate :(

Hey phoenix

welcome to the peanut factory!

Me and dh have been trying properly for that long too. Do you chart your temperatures or use any other methods?

Thanks hun, we tried OPK but they don't really work for me all that well.
I tried temping this month but find it all too much. I'm thinking of buying a fertility monitor to take some of the stress out of it all.

What about you?

Ivet just thrown everything away and we are bd'ing every other day and im temping. My chart is ridiculous *feel free to stalk it*

Hey Peanut,
Post Oing, My temps dont look so good.. They are hardly any higher than pre-o and theres a dip! Could it be due to low surrounding temperatures or that I haven't been sleeping well? I am worried now :|

Molgold it could be due to the sleepless night. You are meant to have 3/4 hours of good rest otherwise it can impact them.

Although maybe it was a non ovulation month? I know that's not what you want to hear. But it can be possible - fingers crossed for you x

I agree with phoenix hun...

I have been quite lazy at taking my temp and have not done an ovulation test since jan. Have I given up? - maybe :-(

Arrrggghhh I really want to delete
my Facebook account. There are too many pregnancy announcement or arrival of baby announcements. I am so green with jealousy :-(

Arrrggghhh I really want to delete
my Facebook account. There are too many pregnancy announcement or arrival of baby announcements. I am so green with jealousy :-(

OH MY LANTA PEANUT !!! i was thinking the same thing!! but i'll tell you people only put the good stuff up there. i found out a mutual friend has been TTC for years at least 4 turns out her husband is sterile. they went to a sperm bank and tried to do IVF TWICE no go for them. :cry:
i never knew bc she didn't post it but it makes me think my situation isn't so bad.

i have gotten to the point where i know i cant control it so i'm not going to. it is what it is and it will happen when it happens. we've booked 2 vacations this summer and i'm focused on getting my body summer ready and my mind to relax.

i will start temping this week. do i start during AF?

xoxoxo to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->