TTC peanut where are you!?

Well I'll be thinking of you Hun. Hope for good news.

ATM I got my positive OPK this morning. Hope to get some BD in ;)

Hi Girls, how are you doing?

Peanut, thanks for your concern. I went away for a but just to get a breather from TTCing. I went to visit my Mom :) and immersed myself in work. Now I am almost new again :p Started clomid too, and follicle monitoring which makes temping redundant. I am still waiting to O and follicles dont look so good - stuck at 14 mm for 5 days. :| lets see how this goes. My Gynaec also recommended tubal scan to check for blockages.

Good news is while I was away DH quietly got an SA and its all good - average motility and high sperm count (TMI, sorry!!).

Hi Girls, how are you doing?

Peanut, thanks for your concern. I went away for a but just to get a breather from TTCing. I went to visit my Mom :) and immersed myself in work. Now I am almost new again :p Started clomid too, and follicle monitoring which makes temping redundant. I am still waiting to O and follicles dont look so good - stuck at 14 mm for 5 days. :| lets see how this goes. My Gynaec also recommended tubal scan to check for blockages.

Good news is while I was away DH quietly got an SA and its all good - average motility and high sperm count (TMI, sorry!!).

Great news hun

I'm with you totally!!!
I am not ttc now until after my hols, I get my referral then so I should be where you are then - glad gorgeous the break lol :hugs:

Just got back from seeing my baby niece! Oh my lanta she's just so perfect! For 6 days old she's so alert loves to move around an stretch it's just crazy! Got a few good pictures of her smiling.
When we left hub said how he can't wait for a little person of his own to snuggle and be so in love with. Please let this cycle be it bc I don't know if we can take the heart break any longer....
2dpo and the TWW feels soo far away. I'm trying to just think of vacation (10
More work days! )
How are you girls?

Oh yay hopefully this cycle meg, you girls are so strong with ttc it makes me so proud x

mol im glad sa was fine, that must be a load off your head!

Come on ladies im rooting for your egg and sprem love story to happen so peanut has cyber siblings lol

Hi ladies,

Glad you got your positive OPK, Meg! Great to hear about your DH's good news from his SA, Mol!

I'm currently on CD 23. I ended up not getting a OPK this month. We are in the process of buying a house and I'm graduating from grad school tomorrow! I've been working full time and grad school part time, so super happy to be done! I'm hoping since I'm done school, the lower stress levels can only help. At this point it's easier for me to just think I'm not going to be pregnant this month. I know it's not positive thinking, but it helps to protect my emotions. Then it will be a pleasant surprise if AF doesn't show up! I feel like I have had signs that I did O and we BDed around that time plus earlier in my cycle, so hopefully we covered our bases.

Hope to see some happy news from you all soon!

Congrats and good luck Hope! Thats so great. I'm sure once schools over BOOM BFP if it doesn't happen this month that it :)
Xo

Thanks, Meg!! I sure hope so! Just trying to enjoy life as much as possible now that school is done and before babies!

:)

So my FF says I should expect to have a 35 day cycle. I'm so confused. I've never had more than a 30 day cycle anyone know what would make this change?
Only 4-5dpo...nothing to report that I've never felt. So I'm not thinking about it or reading into anything.

Meg I think it is calculating it from o... I wouldn't worry about it too much, you know your body and ff needs a few cycles to regulate itself x

So im here to report im in tww with O day at cd22. Clearly clomid didnt work. . Though I hope it helps with lengthening my luteal phase. . :(

How are u ladies doing.. Meg fx for your bfp this cycle! When r u testing?

Sorry Mol that it seems the clomid isn't working, but like you said hope it helps with the LP.

I'm on cd 26 just waiting for AF to show up. I am having some light cramping today, so I think it's coming soon.

So im here to report im in tww with O day at cd22. Clearly clomid didnt work. . Though I hope it helps with lengthening my luteal phase. . :(

How are u ladies doing.. Meg fx for your bfp this cycle! When r u testing?

hey love. my O was late too i think that's just what the clomid does idk why. what cycle days did you take it? i'm at 6-7dpo. i'm trying not to test until june 1st when we go on vacation but idk if i can wait that long. lol
i'm going to do my best. idk when to expect AF due to late umm everything lol. don't give up or loose hope.

Meg, it's so hard to wait to test! I tested early last month because it was killing me to wait. It wasn't smart because it made me so sad. My longest cycle has been 34 days, so from now on I'm going to wait to day 35 to test. Sometimes when I test, I literally get AF like an hour later! So I'm just better off not testing! I hope if you do test early, it's good news!! :thumbup:

Mol and meg, have you had any side effects from clomid? Or has your body reacted pretty well?

Day 28, thinking that if I did O it was a little later than my app indicates. So, AF could be a little late. We are visiting friends in DC this weekend, so if AF is going to show up, hope it's before we leave, so I know if I can drink or not. Haha! Of course I don't want it to show up, but if it does, I might as well be able to drink!

I usually test way to early an get down myself also. last month I waited an thought AF was late so I tested AF came just as I was testing. SOB!
Using the Clomid days 5-9 I had no side effects. I felt great a little more frisky. I did notice CM an usually it doesn't show unless I check. I did have a late O I think by a few days. Bc I O'd late i think the consensus is AF is going to be late. Usually I have a 30 day cycle& AF would be here the beginning of next week.

Only symptom I have is VERY sensitive nips @ 8dpo.

I feel like our bodies like playing jokes on us sometimes!

Hope your symptom is a positive thing, Meg! It's so hard not to read into signs and symptoms!!

How's everyone feeling? I'm on CD 29, but I noticed last month I got AF on CD 30, so I'm thinking it could be right around the corner. Leaving for DC this afternoon. Kind of what it to hold off until I get home now, but I shall see! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!! :)

Thank you & You aren't kidding! It's some Jedi mind tricks for sure.

I'm feeling ok it's CD10 for me today and I'm trying to stay hopeful but not think or worry about it too much. 1 week until I test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->