TTC peanut where are you!?

:flower:Hey ladies, Sorry I've been so crazy busy I haven't had time to get back on here.. My bestie's baby shower is in a week, and I've still got so many decorations to make!

Peanut: Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you, and hope you're having a blast!!

I was out for testing.. af got me the 8th of april.. oh well, I'm glad I knew something lol! How have you all been? :dust: to everyone!!

I guess so lol I don't temp so I don't really know for sure.. I think I'm out again this month, but who knows! How are you?

I went to my gynaec today for a monthly visit. She knows my history TTCing and she suggested I should go in for my 1st round of Clomid + another round of Follicular study. She also suggested Sperm analysis for DH.
DH on the other hand thinks I get too hyper with monitored cycles and temping. He wants us to try another few months before trying clomid. It is after all just our 5th cycle this month. I am divided between trying stress-free vs. clomid for a better chance at a BFP. What do you girls think?

I went to my gynaec today for a monthly visit. She knows my history TTCing and she suggested I should go in for my 1st round of Clomid + another round of Follicular study. She also suggested Sperm analysis for DH.
DH on the other hand thinks I get too hyper with monitored cycles and temping. He wants us to try another few months before trying clomid. It is after all just our 5th cycle this month. I am divided between trying stress-free vs. clomid for a better chance at a BFP. What do you girls think?

Sorry to be dumb, have you ttc in thee past?

5 cycles isn't very long to be ttc you might want to give your body more of a chance. When did you stop bc?
Do you have regular cycles? Xxx

It's hard to say. I think you guys know your bodies. I really think the hubs should always get a SA. If you can find somewhere close to home it's more comfortable to get the business part done there. You could always get the script and do it when you would like. Try another cycle then give it a go or just do it once. It's not something you have to take for a whole month just a couple days. :)

Also if you're close to the hosp/clinic your oh can do the deed at home and get the sample to the venue within the hour to make him more comfortable.

You have an appointment for an hour, my oh did the sample, then he drove to the hosp and I took the sample against my skin and gave it in at the counter.

It was as easy as that - then the doc had the results.
It's really important he gets checked early on as you don't want to waste a round on Clomid. My oh didn't want to do it either but he felt tons better once it was done xxxx

Same here Phoenix. We were a bit worried bc my results came back fine so we were thinking it had to be the count but normal. Guess stress really is

Same here Phoenix. We were a bit worried bc my results came back fine so we were thinking it had to be the count but normal. Guess stress really is

Omg I know!!!!

I just get bored of waiting! I have a nursery empty waiting for our bundle of joy and every time I go in there I want to start decorating and getting the furniture - obvs I would NEVER do that but surely I've waited long enough!!!

How people fall accidentally is beyond me xxx

Ohh my gosh I know! We have our 2nd bedroom set up as a game room/movie room and man do I want to trash everything in there just to put a crib in. 😕
So it was cleaning and I get to the bathroom an realize I need to clean under the sink an organize. Do you know I pulled 3 boxes of pregnancy tests out....empty. 1 full box of OPK's and a bag FULL of IC OPK & PT's. Embarrassing. Lmao.
I showed hub and he's like yeah....you've got issues! Hahaha. Which led to the discussion of testing or not testing this month. My OB & his urologist both told us to BD every other day. He thinks the tests are stressing me out. I do find myself texting him or calling an scheduling BD. It sucks. So if we just BD every other day regardless of the test it's either going to stick or not. So I guess we aren't testing. He may have to hide them haha. Maybe I'll just temp. Gah. I'm a control freak.

Hi ladies, my name is Jane. I thought I would jump over to this forum. I was on another thread and it's been super helpful, but many are much further along on their ttc journey and doing fairly advanced treatments. I'm 28, turning 29 in August and my husband is 29. This is our 7th cycle ttc #1. It's also been 7 months since being off of the pill, so I'm hoping that it's nothing more than my body adjusting. My cycles are normally right around 29 days, although some have been shorter and one was 34 days. I chart my temp and try to monitor cm, but not very good at that! It seems that I ovulate according to my temps, but can't be sure. Wanted to order OPKs on amazon, but didnt get in time. Might just fork out the money to get the more expensive ones at the store.

Couple questions, what OPKs do you recommend if you use them? Also if your partner has had testing, how early on was that? My husband is wiling to be tested, but he wants to wait a full year. I would love if that could happen sooner, just to know. Thanks!!

Lol you sound just like me!!!

I tried the not testing thing, it didn't work lol (I think I need to go to ttc/poas anonymous lol).

Omg I mentioned to the oh that I wanted to measure the nursery out just for sanity purposes well omg what a change that made.

We have a 4 bedroom house, our room and 2 guest bedrooms made up, the 4th room is unfurnished and is a nursery sized room. We've always said that would be for the baby - well turns out the furniture we want won't fit in that room very well so the oh swapped the furniture from the 3rd room into the nursery and said there you go, the baby will have plenty of room now!!! Cute or what???

Now I'm even more excited whoops!! :happydance:

BFP is all I need now xxxx

Ohh my gosh I know! We have our 2nd bedroom set up as a game room/movie room and man do I want to trash everything in there just to put a crib in. 😕
So it was cleaning and I get to the bathroom an realize I need to clean under the sink an organize. Do you know I pulled 3 boxes of pregnancy tests out....empty. 1 full box of OPK's and a bag FULL of IC OPK & PT's. Embarrassing. Lmao.
I showed hub and he's like yeah....you've got issues! Hahaha. Which led to the discussion of testing or not testing this month. My OB & his urologist both told us to BD every other day. He thinks the tests are stressing me out. I do find myself texting him or calling an scheduling BD. It sucks. So if we just BD every other day regardless of the test it's either going to stick or not. So I guess we aren't testing. He may have to hide them haha. Maybe I'll just temp. Gah. I'm a control freak.

Im so glad all tests have come back perfect! I can't stress how much your drs are right with the bd every other day. I have 40+ unused opks it's so annoying texting dh to tell him yay or nay. I just temped in the end and im pretty sure I was doing it wrong lol but in my head I kept thinking at least I am doing something and not totally giving up. Im so hopefully for you this month. Fx lovely x

Lol you sound just like me!!!

I tried the not testing thing, it didn't work lol (I think I need to go to ttc/poas anonymous lol).

Omg I mentioned to the oh that I wanted to measure the nursery out just for sanity purposes well omg what a change that made.

We have a 4 bedroom house, our room and 2 guest bedrooms made up, the 4th room is unfurnished and is a nursery sized room. We've always said that would be for the baby - well turns out the furniture we want won't fit in that room very well so the oh swapped the furniture from the 3rd room into the nursery and said there you go, the baby will have plenty of room now!!! Cute or what???

Now I'm even more excited whoops!! :happydance:

BFP is all I need now xxxx

Your oh is so damn sweet. You guys sound like such cute parents. Im so excited for you too yay lol x

HI HOPE!!! Welcome ! :)
This is a fun thread, my fav.

I use the Amazon cheap'os but I did use a box of the walmart brand. My issue w/ them was that I couldn't tell what was positive bc the lines always looked the same 😡
The IC you could Deff tell as the progressively get darker.

We're working on our 9th cycle but quite honestly we haven't tried every month just did it around the times I should be O'ing.
I've been trying to monitor my O since October. I just started Clomid and I'm feeling hopeful.

My hub went for a SA. If yours is willing then fantastic! Not sure where you're from but we had to get a script from his urologist and went to our local hospitals lab. Got to do the business part of it at home and dropped it off. Took about a week for my OB to get the results to is but really they have them in 24-48 hours.
wishing you the best of luck and glad you've joined us!

Hi Hope, welcome!

This is my 5th cycle TTCing and I started clomid as well. I have given up OPKing this cycle though.. and haven't begun temping yet after the bummer last cycle.
My DH is willing to go ahead for an SA after my gynaec asked him. Hopefully, it should be done as soon as he has the time this weekend.. and I hope his results are good too , FX!

Help help help!
I'm getting anxiety over or testing OPK! This is crazy.
Today's my last pill an I'm anxious that I'll miss my O! If we keep BD then it doesn't matter but I think I'm getting worked up the hub is going to call it quits bc he's tired. We've been going at it like rabbits!! Lol.

Oh dear meg. Calm down and breathe firstly. I'm sure dh won't give up on you. Remember every other day. I'm not sure when to take the pill so I can't advise there but honestly is POAS will calm you down why resist x gl

You're right. If I at least POAS the day I should O I may feel better. I'm a little confused too that I'll miss my O w/ the Clomid. I've looked up a few cases where people O later than usual like CD21. Hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->