TTC peanut where are you!?

Hello lovelies!!
21 weeks Monday! I really popped last week. I felt some kicks thinking it was gass so I dismissed it then it kept happening, but Wednesday evening hubs and I felt a stong kick on the outside! It's really beginning to hit me.
We can find out (as long as child cooperates) Thursday!
We weren't going to but I find there's NOTHING gender neutral in the stores except furniture. OH my MIL got us the crib Sunday 💕
Thinking of you girls!! Peanut you better post pictures once that nugget is out! Can't wait to see💕 hope you gals are all doing well! Xoxox

If you guys are on FB more we could start a secret thread.

I agree, I am on FB and would love to see you guys there and hopefully more often!

I'm down!

Meg that's exciting about the kicks, can't wait to feel them on the outside. I've felt some movements but mostly flutters :)

I'd totally join a secret Facebook group - fun!

Hey Mol Gold - can you remind me how to make my signature not show? I want the 'spoiler' button but can't remember how!

So my NT scan went well - 12 weeks today :)

Hey Kallie, i put a spoiler tag on it - in the signature section of your profile you can select the text and hit the spoiler button ( the one above the text box on the extreme right,2nd line, a smiley with a blindfold), voila!

Kallie!!!!!! You're pregnant?!?!?!?! Omg yay I'm so happy for you now we can all obsess over this together! :happydance:

Kallie!!!! Congrats doll!!!!
So excited for you!!!! 😘😘😘

Ok I created a group called we've found our peanuts

Can't make it until I have a friend or friends to add...
I'm Megan Emery.
Find me. My picture and two people kissing with pumpkins in the front - pregnancy announcement.

Thanks guys!!

I'm thinking this group was good luck. Still going well today!

Kallie!!! Congrats, this is exciting everyone is slowly making their way on out of the ttc forums! Woo hoo!

I invited you MAGGz :)
I think you gals can search for the group it's called We've got our peanuts.

Not sure if anyone remembers me as I only posted to this forum a couple times. But today I found myself wondering how all you ladies are doing and I'm SO glad I searched for this thread to see how things are going with you all! I am over the moon that everyone has found their peanut! I'm so happy everyone is healthy and having happy pregnancies. I myself found my peanut in September! This thread must really be good luck! Congratulations to everyone and keep updating with posts and pictures along the way!!! :flower:

Congrats kallie! This group has bought us luck yaaayy - when is your first scan?

Mol at the 3 month mark already yaaayy

I can't find the fb group or you meg??

Congrats Ladybug!! How exciting💕

I added you to it peanut 😄

Hey I messaged you Meg :)
Thanks peanut, time flies! You're so close now :)

Welcome Lady and congrats! this sure is a lucky thread :)

Girlie's add yourselves to the fb group. The pictures are cute!

Ladybug yes we remember you hun. Congratulations!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->