TTC peanut where are you!?

Bah humbug - I POAS today, and BFN. Plus, still no AF.

I guess if I ovulated late after my MC, I might not even really be late yet. BAH HUMBUG.

Oh, the waiting game! Always so entertain... no wait, it SUCKS

Oh, the waiting game! Always so entertain... no wait, it SUCKS

DITTO. It sucks so, so much.

I am glad that it is Christmas season - there is PLENTY to keep me busy. And overwhelmed, but that's not fun either.

I've been taking Fridays off of work, so that take a bit of burden off at least!

Oh that's nice! I wanna do Christmasy things but I need to study... blah

Oh that's nice! I wanna do Christmasy things but I need to study... blah

I kind of have to do double the Christmas stuff, because we own a retail store (and my DH is not into decorating...). So, this last weekend I put up the Christmas tree and decorations at the store, and this week I finally put up Christmas lights at my house. I would love to go ALL OUT for Christmas, but with all my bookkeeping and cleaning and work and the store and Christmas parties and gift buying and dog care and volunteering.... AGH, no time!

Ugh! I hope the bfp is just being shy here, Kallie! FX!
Hope all your Xmas preparations come to fruition and all your wishes are granted this festive season :)

Ugh! I hope the bfp is just being shy here, Kallie! FX!
Hope all your Xmas preparations come to fruition and all your wishes are granted this festive season :)

Thank you! A sticky pregnancy would be the best Christmas present ever!

Merry Christmas everyone! Peanut do we have a little peanut yet?! It's got to be any day now correct?? Hoping the best for all you ladies, what an exciting new year ahead of us!

Kallie I just noticed your signature....did you get your Christmas BFP or am I misreading it?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Still TTC, had my first fertility appointment very early December but, waiting for AF to arrive to start tests!!!! Of course O has been delayed like never before and temps have been so rocky and all over the place I think mainly from the stresses of the holiday season???? Ugh!

Kallie I just noticed your signature....did you get your Christmas BFP or am I misreading it?

I DID get a BFP... Sort of? I had what I thought was AF, and then I was scheduled to get my HSG test done. Well, you have to take a pregnancy test the day before the test and what would you know - positive!

I was pretty freaked out, assumed I was going to have another miscarriage because my first blood test was low (171) but then my second HCG blood test showed that the number doubled (330 in a day and a half!) And I just got my third blood test today to see if it doubled again - Results on Monday. I have had spotting and some bleeding, and some cramping, so right now I'm jut playing the wait and see game.

It has been a crazy emotional roller coaster, to say the least.

oh my goodness!!!! Congrats Kallie, hopefully this one sticks and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!

OMG Kallie awesome!!! Fx that it's a sticky one for you hon :dance:

Yeah, here is hoping! It's pretty scary, but it would be so amazing if it sticks. Does anyone know of any success stories with mom's who did have bleeding/spotting and/or cramping? I'm worried that it is always bad, bad news :(

Thanks Kallie!

And yeah I've heard of LOTS of women who spotted or had bleeding even though the pregnancy was fine. I had some cramps but no spotting.

Wow congrats Kallie! Merry Christmas to you! I'm so happy for you FX things are continuing smoothly. I have read lots of stories about bleeding during pregnancy. Sometimes even heavier bleeding than AF! Anything is possible. Keep us posted! :hugs:

I hope this new year brings sticky BFPs to everyone! happy new year girls :D

Wow congrats Kallie! Merry Christmas to you! I'm so happy for you FX things are continuing smoothly. I have read lots of stories about bleeding during pregnancy. Sometimes even heavier bleeding than AF! Anything is possible. Keep us posted! :hugs:

That is what was SO bizarre - I DID have what I thought was AF, and then I got a positive pregnancy test 9 days later! I have definitely gotten a lot of spotting and bleeding since then, but until the HCG starts going down instead of up, I'm trying not to lose hope.

Hey ladies. Sorry have not posted for a while. I have been one busy mummy! Peanut arrived on the 18th December at 11.37am weighing in at 6.7lb.. the little bugger didn't want to come out and was 2 days overdue!! Mummyshas just abput recovered.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=834263&stc=1&d=1420479259

Attachments

• IMG-20141231-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20141231-WA0012.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78