TTC peanut where are you!?

That is the most adorable picture ever peanut! Aww I'm so happy for you :dance:

Congrats Peanut! :) Hope mommy and baby are well!

Oh my goodness what an adorable little man! He has so much hair!!!! Congrats Peanut, so happy for you!

Thank you all. How is everyone doing?? You guys need to join our Facebook group. More pictures of bumps and babies on there x

Message either me or peanut with your email address and we can add you :)

Yeah I want updates! 36 weeks here now nothing major really going on!

How are you peanut??

I am great magz. Peanut is 3 months! Times flown..!! How's the end of pregnancy going? Mol, phoenix, bugs, kallie any news?

Oh my you need to post a pic of mini peanut!! Would love to see that little cutie. We still have the fb group, right?

It's going good can't really complain... but I do have back pain and PGP which leads down into my butt and thighs, not good, but I stopped working now so it's only school I need to worry about until baby comes :thumbup:

Yeah I wanna hear from you other ladies as well!

I am nearly 33 weeks today, can't complain! Waiting to start maternity leave :)

Whoa, 3 months! We need a pic, I agree with Maggz :)

Hey ladies - my updates are not so great. Ended up having an ectopic, with surgery to remove the left tube in January. Not a great start to 2015! However, I have healed up great, completed the first fertility testing procedures, and am just now getting back into the swing of TTC'ing.

Feeling hopeful and pretty 'up' about it all!

Kallie my heart breaks for your journey, you have had it rough :-( you are unbeatable and unbelievably strong! I really hope things start moving in the right direction for you now. I will post a picture of peanut next when you get a BFP. Sending you lots of hugs and pregnancy hormones lol x

Kallie my heart breaks for your journey, you have had it rough :-( you are unbeatable and unbelievably strong! I really hope things start moving in the right direction for you now. I will post a picture of peanut next when you get a BFP. Sending you lots of hugs and pregnancy hormones lol x

That is very sweet and considerate! But please post a picture ASAP - I still love seeing babies! Actually, overall things are going really well now. I think having such a scary health event happened made us realize how lucky we really are. I feel very happy to have had such good health care, to have healed up quickly, and to be able to be starting over with a fresh outlook!

Feeling really positive about the months to come. And in the meantime, I have to live vicariously through you guys!

Sorry your updates aren't better Kallie but I'm glad you're feeling positive! I know you're gonna get your peanut sooner than later, we'll be here for you no matter what :)

Hi ladies, 30 weeks here with a little girl. Been a very difficult pregnancy but things are moving right along!

Kallie so sorry to hear about the ectopic. But glad to hear you have recovered and jumped back on the horse!

Can't wait to see an updated pic of peanut! I can't believe he is 3 months old all ready! Seems like only yesterday I was finding this board for the first time

Wishing well to all!

Hey ladies - it's really, really early, but I do have a happy update after all. :bfp: with a possible December baby :)

Omg Kallie that's amazing news I'm so so so happy for you!!!!! Hoping and praying its a sticky one :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->