• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC peanut where are you!?

Ladybug sorry I missed your post hope things are okay. :hugs:

Kallie sending you the biggest hopes. This time last year my peanut was conceived and in December he was born!! Good luck hun. Keep us posted x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=858125&stc=1&d=1428528515

this picture was taken today at the park

Attachments

• IMG-20150408-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20150408-WA0014.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 21
Omg he's so adorable peanut!
And yes, come join the fb group girls!

How do I find the Facebook group again? Not coming up in my search. Is it called "we've found our peanuts"?

Congrats Kallie!!!!! So stinkin excited for you!!!

Also wondering how to join the FB group I think I tried once before but never got the add.

Lovely little boy Peanut! He is beautiful.

Send me your fb names in a pm and I'll add you :D I think the group is secret so you probably won't find it.

Thanks Maggz sent you a PM let me know if you have trouble finding me!

Wow peanut is so grown up!

Maggz we are friends on fb already, so add me to Peanuts group please! :)

I still get notifications and just wanted to say adorable pic peanut and I am soooo happy for you Kallie!!!!!!!

Hey congratulations on your bump cdelmar! Do you wanna join us on the fb group?

maggz I barely go on fb :-/ i check this forum once, maybe twice a day...and it's usually at work...once Im home I try to stay away from the computer since Im on it all day :haha: Thanks for the invite! <3

Cdelmar congratulations babe. Woooop woooop!

Kallie, I have not logged on here for ages so you can imagine how excited I was to see your bump news. Wow 20 weeks!! How are you ladies feeling?

Other than still having bouts of tiredness/nausea occasionally, I'm doing GREAT! Finally growing a real little baby! And a Christmas baby to boot, haha. Due December 13th with our little boy. I was definitely not expecting to get pregnant when we did - it was our first month trying after I got surgery for ectopic pregnancy in January. So it has been crazy, crazy year!

Oh wow so close to my peanuts 1st birthday. How bad is the sickness? I felt so possessed through my pregnancy the sickness just took over. I used to feel like it was all in my head at times but it wasnt. Crazy stuff!!

I didn't throw up very much, so I am extremely grateful for that. Mostly only when I brushed my teeth, or randomly at night times. But I had all day nausea, and was more exhausted than I ever have in my entire life! Now I just have bouts, and they aren't near as bad as first trimester, not at all.

Mostly I'm just loving that I'm finally showing a tiny bump, and I can feel little kicks!

Hey Kallie, you are almost due!! What day are you expecting? How are you feeling? How has your pregnancy gone? Sorry about all the questions its been a while lol

I'm ttc again, has anyone had weird periods after baby? My cycles are roughly 56 days apart. I have a feeling I ovulate twice in a month. Is that even possible!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->