TTC summer 2010 - Who's with me?

well i leaving this section we have decided to TTC this cycle as it is something we both want will keep everything corssed for you ladies that you get your BFP as soon as June/July is upon us good luck and lots of babydust xxxx

Oh congrats becky and very best of luck to you! Have fun :)

hey, ive been a member for a while but not posted, me and my bf have been together for 4 years on april 26 and we have been speakin about havin kids for a few months now and were gonna start tryin for number 1 in june, my injection ran out apirl 4th only had one shot (bleed mostly all the way through the 3 months) and have already had my bleed when it ended, were not usin protection at the moment as i wanna get my cycles on track as they were very irregular b4 my injection. xxxx

Good luck Becky!! Hope you get your BFP really quickly, I'll be looking out for your announcement! Not long to go for the rest of us, I'm so excited!!

:hi: Welcome Puddycats :) xx

Good luck Becky!! Here's to a nice quick BFP for you!! :thumbup:

Amygdala, I know what you mean!! CD15 today, don't seem to O until day 20, so about 9 weeks for me too until kick-off!!! Very exciting and it's hard not to look at prams and cute baby stuff, or maternity wear and just hope it will be me sooner rather than later!! Trying to keep the balance between being positive that things will go well and knowing that for many people there's no BFP for a while and so if nothing happens straight off, not to worry.

And then there's finding the balance between trying for a baby, and just letting it happen. Heard so many stories of people not getting preggers until they gave up trying to get preggers.

On that note, going to go and chill out!! Make the most of Sunday eve.

Fairybabe xx

Wow, Becky, that's so exciting! Hi Puddycats! Amygdala, I am jealous that you have a friend's baby to practice on. Some of our friends have babies but they all live far away so I'll be so inexperienced when we have our own.

I'm thinking I might drop out before our original July 15 date... Hubby wants to NTNP and I keep waffling between not feeling ready and not being able to wait... either way I think we'll wait at least another month or two.

Of course hubby doesn't know anything about internet-baby-speak so when I mentioned "NTNP" he spent a while making up things it could stand for, "no time, no problem", "no turtles, no pickles"... ok, he was a little drunk at the time! It was funny.

Yay! Our first graduate! :happydance: Best of luck for a speedy :bfp: and a happy and healthy 9 months Becky!!!

And zb5, don't be jealous! My friend is actually over 1000 miles away. :( But I'm godmother to her LO so I try to see them as often as I possibly can. Not an awful lot of practise though. But I think the basics will just come to you and you'll be taught some stuff by your midwife as well. DH and I also read a lot to find out what sort of parents we think we should be. Luckily we seem to broadly agree on parenting style, so hopefully not too much potential for conflict there.

Hi guys, I've been stalking for a little while... :blush:

But I can't help myself anymore! I'd like to join this thread cos me(28) and my hubby(34) are planning to start TTC #1 in June/July - depending on my cycle...

We have both started taking our pre-conception vitamins and I am having my Implanon taken out tomorrow - eeeek - not looking forward to this cos I know its gonna hurt! But its for the greater good!
Have a supply of condoms to last us until we start TTC... :winkwink:

I'm so excited! So frickin hard to wait now that its getting closer to the time... I bought a lot of 4 books off ebay so when they get here I will have heaps of reading to do and probably make myself more excited and harder to wait haha. :haha:

We're waiting because we're going to Europe in December and can't be too pregnant to fly.

I've been thinking of using a 'plan' like the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) having sex on optimum days etc... anyone else thinking of doing this or just seeing what happens?

Welcome!!! I hear you on the not being able to wait! The last few months seem to be soooo hard. Trip to Europe sounds fab though, are you going to be traveling around?

I've not heard of the SMEP plan but I don't really like the thought of having scheduled sex. We are going to try to hit the time around ovulation but I wouldn't want a piece of paper telling me when (or worse: when not!) to have sex. Are you in a hurry to get your bfp? I'm usually all for planning but I don't think that would be for us. Are you going to temp then? That I am doing (have used it for contraception for over a year now) but by now I wouldn't really need to, I've learned to read my body's signs. Although I might still use ovulation tests/persona just to be sure I'm right...

Hi!

I'm Gille and I am waiting till June to start trying.

Long story short, I've decided that with a diagnosis of endometriosis and ovary issues that I'm going to go ahead and try on my own for a little while.

I'm starting in June because my Dr thinks it will be better for me to come right off the pill and try then so I can avoid any pain/endo stuff while I wait.

So here I am just super anxious and ready for my first IUI. Hopefully all will go according to plan soon!

Started my last pack of yaz today! Yay!!! It's getting closer

ARG! Only 2 and a half months until my cycle starts in July! (FX that my body stays on schedule!)

It literally feels like now that we are getting closer and closer, that each day is getting LONGER and LONGER. So not fair. I even have a little ticker on my laptop that is counting down the days... I just want it to say something like "2 days remaining" now!!!

It's just that I don't even know what to do with myself anymore, all I can think about is when the time to try is going to get here, and how exciting it will be, and how crazy the first TTW will be, etc. I have been monitoring CM and CP like crazy, and today (TMI) is the first day of copious EWCM, and it's driving me crazy right now to be WTT because I feel like I am WASTING IT!! NOOO!!!

I think I'm losing it ladies :blush:

Hi, I have a 3 yr old princess. She just turned 3 2wks ago and hubby and I are now more than ready to have another one this June. Normally we don't even think about ttc but june will be our priority to start ttc.

Welcome to the new ladies!! :hi:

I am sooooo broody today, I'm really struggling with the whole waiting game now I just want to start now!! I know OH said we could but I'm just so worried about my holiday. You know when you just want to scream aaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhh!!! Well thats me today lol thank goodness I have you lovely ladies to talk about it with!! xxx :)

I had some good news today. I had an interview and my job has now been made permanent which is great news but now I am swithering if we should hang off TTC until later in the summer..... I don't really want to it's all I talk about to hubby at the moment :D but as my new post doesn't officially start until 1st June I am worried it will look bad if i then fall pregnant at the end of June ! (That would only be 1st month of trying so obv might not happen - but my mum has already warned me that she fell the 1st month with my brother and I ) Aaaa I don't really know what to do now.

Hi all :hi:

So... had the Implanon out yesterday *OUCH*
got a lovely colourful bruise to show for it now... feels good though to be au natural and one step closer to TTC...

Amygdala Going to Europe more for family reasons - I'm from UK and haven't been home since Feb 2006... also my hubby is Swedish so I'm meeting the in-laws and his friends too whilst we're over there - will fit in a little bit of sight-seeing though.

Also, when I mentioned the SMEP plan I haven't decided to follow it to the letter - just a good guide for doing the BD at the right times around ovulation - have bought some OPK's to figure this out the first month or so... may well decide to start charting if nothing happens for a while... not sure I can get up at the same time everyday - I like my lay-ins at the weekends!!

Hope everyone is excited and not tooo broody...

2 of my good friends have just had babies - one last week and one at easter... so lots of baby photos to see.. another is due in a few weeks!

x

Hm. I personally wouldn't put off ttc. Would you have to tell them straight away (eg for health reasons)? If not I'd go ahead with your plans and even if you conceivd straight away and tell them at 8 weeks, it will still be about 3 months after starting your job. Does the permanent job involve anything you've got to be trained for? Or is it what you're doing now but on a permanent basis? Either way, I don't think you should put what others might think before your own plans for a family. Although I know that's easier said than done. Anyway, good luck making the roghtdecision for yourself and DH.

PS: Check out my ticker! :happydance:

Hm. I personally wouldn't put off ttc. Would you have to tell them straight away (eg for health reasons)? If not I'd go ahead with your plans and even if you conceivd straight away and tell them at 8 weeks, it will still be about 3 months after starting your job. Does the permanent job involve anything you've got to be trained for? Or is it what you're doing now but on a permanent basis? Either way, I don't think you should put what others might think before your own plans for a family. Although I know that's easier said than done. Anyway, good luck making the roghtdecision for yourself and DH.

PS: Check out my ticker! :happydance:

:happydance: 2 months to go! :happydance: just wait until it says 1 month bla bla bla tomorrow, I had a little jump round the kitchen when I saw mine!! :D xx

Yay DJ, less than two months!!! We can move to ttc together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->