TTC summer 2010 - Who's with me?

OMG DJ!! LOL at the moment I think I'll be OVing on 1st July as well :D

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to getting started!!!
Dinah

OMG DJ!! LOL at the moment I think I'll be OVing on 1st July as well :D

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to getting started!!!
Dinah

Omg lol, how crazy is that?! We might be bump buddies yet!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies, mind if I join?

A bit about me... I've been with DH for 8 years, married for 1 year. We met in highschool, graduated and moved into an apartment together, and then got married 4 years after that. We were putting off TTC until after we got married and bought our first (little!) home together, so we could get all settled in before starting our family. I work as a Professional Body Piercer, and DH is an Electrician.

I went off BCP's around 10/09 after being on them for 7 years. Surprisingly, my cycle regulated itself immeadiately, and I got my first AF right when I was supposed to! I knew that TTC time was coming up, and I wanted to give my body plenty of time to regulate itself after coming off of being on BCP's for so long, but turns out I didn't need it :happydance: !

After I went off BCP's, I got asked to be the MOH in my friends wedding, which is going to be at the beginning of this October. I accepted, which threw off the TTC plans a bit! I didn't want to be hugely pregnant for her wedding, but it is getting harder and HARDER to keep waiting, knowing that it is the only thing holding us back at this point :shrug: !

The only other setback was getting decent health insurance... my job doesn't offer it as there are only 5 employees in the company, and getting on DH's plan through his job was a financial NIGHTMARE (thankfully the boss pays the insurance for all 3 of his employees). Just this morning, however, I was accepted into a great healthcare plan with decent materity coverage for an ok price... not cheap, unfortunately, but managable. So, the wedding is the only thing standing in our way at this point! I love her to death but grr :dohh: !!

Since her wedding is in early October, we plan on starting to try when I ovulate at the end of July, provided my cycle stays consistant! I have been taking folic acid (600 mcg) since the end of March, so I'll have a good 4 months of that under my belt when we start trying. :thumbup:

I have been getting all sorts of things together for when TTC time rolls around... Preseed, Softcups, OPK sticks, all kinds of HPT's. :blush: We are both hoping to have a spring baby in 2011, so I am trying to be as prepared as possible when we start TTC.

Well, I really got on a roll there... :blush: sorry so long! I just cannot WAIT to get started and get that :bfp: !! Come on July :happydance: !!!

welcome sweetpea :) sounds like your well and truly ready it's a wedding in june (my Sis) thats made us wait so know how your feeling, I've just come of BCP only been on it around 12 months so hoping my body isn't too screwed but hey wil see xx Hope you get your spring bubba.

Dinah and DJ not sure when i'm O not sure what cycles are gonna be like before BCP they ranged from between 32-39 days with O anywhere from 14-21 so wil be intresting

Have ordered my OPK's which should arrive anyday but omg how am i goingto wait lol

welcome sweetpea :) sounds like your well and truly ready it's a wedding in june (my Sis) thats made us wait so know how your feeling, I've just come of BCP only been on it around 12 months so hoping my body isn't too screwed but hey wil see xx Hope you get your spring bubba.

Dinah and DJ not sure when i'm O not sure what cycles are gonna be like before BCP they ranged from between 32-39 days with O anywhere from 14-21 so wil be intresting

Have ordered my OPK's which should arrive anyday but omg how am i goingto wait lol

I need to order my OPKs where did you order yours from? Can't believe how fast my ticker is going down, wish it would go faster though I want to start now!!! Lol :)

Becky - thanks! GL to you getting back on track with your cycles quickly!

I have no idea how I am going to wait either with all these things sitting around...

DJ - I got mine from Amazon... there were a few diff types and decent prices, just search around a little for the best deal.

Becky - thanks! GL to you getting back on track with your cycles quickly!

I have no idea how I am going to wait either with all these things sitting around...

DJ - I got mine from Amazon... there were a few diff types and decent prices, just search around a little for the best deal.

Thanks! I'll look on my dinner break! Welcome to the group by the way, I only just joined in myself as we only changed our date about a week ago!! xx

i get mine off ebay just cheapies but always worked in the past from fertilityplan the sellers called let me know if you want the link x

i get mine off ebay just cheapies but always worked in the past from fertilityplan the sellers called let me know if you want the link x

Ooh yes can I have the link please then I can have a look about can't I! :):flower:

Morning everyone and welcome to the newcomers :wave: How is everyone? We have nice weather here, still having issues with my horrible neighbours, screaming at us for calling the council over their noise!

Morning everyone and welcome to the newcomers :wave: How is everyone? We have nice weather here, still having issues with my horrible neighbours, screaming at us for calling the council over their noise!

Hope issues are resolved not fun xxxxx

Well item number for opk's i use off ebay is 140368210976

is anyone else finding it sooooooo hard to wait i so wantot get started lol

Thanks Becky. I'll look in a bit then! Yes I'm having real issues with waiting now, I'm worse now than before we changed our date! I'm so impatient I just want to get going!! xx

Tell me about it I just want to get started now ;) Good luck to you all not long now :thumbup:

Not quite as nice here but I hear the weekend will be gorgeous. I find waiting extra hard as well but then I have a stressful day at work (like today) and I wonder if I'm crazy to consider dealing with that AND pregnancy at the same time. Watch this space...

I feel like time is literally dragging. Originally we were going to wait until the end of Sept, then it changed to end of August, and now it's changed to end of July! Everytime it gets moved closer though, it feels in my head like it gets further away... gr. Can't move it any closer now though because insurance officially kicks in maternity wise June 15th, AND for my friends wedding I don't want to be too preg! ARGH!!

sweetpea will soon be here :)

Lovely weather again here off trampoling with my eldest James then i think were going to the park for a picnic :)

Last month I couldn't stand waiting any more and my hubby took me out on a nice date, so we decided to risk it and go unprotected for one night... then in the meantime my work got really stressful and I started thinking, "why on earth did i do that!". Anyways, I was very relieved to get my period. Now I think I will find it easier to wait! July it is.

Can't wait either over here lol!! But I keep telling myself time is really flying so before I know it, June will be here and then I'll feel all unprepared lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->