TTC summer 2010 - Who's with me?

Yay :happydance: I think that's a great idea, just with me being the first I didn't want to offend anyone! :) I hope you don't mind me still being in here I'm dying to keep an eye on you all to see what happens!! Xxxxx :)

DJ of course you're still welcome! Your a ttc summer 2010 pioneer!

I was just thinking: maybe we should move to a new thread in ttc? Maybe on June 1st, as lots of people seem to start June/July?

Agreed Amygdala!

I would like to point out that it should probably go into the 'TTC Buddies' section under 'Groups', or it will most likely just get booted over there anyway. :thumbup:

Agreed. If we move over to ttc we are allowed to post our bfp within the thread

Sounds good to me. I'm new to this board anyways, so not sure of all the rules, but sounds good! Hope I can find the group when it moves ;)

Amygdala and Sweetpea, great idea. Just send us precise instructions where to find the group, as i'm not techno-babe!!

DJ987, of course you are still welcome! Want to hear how you get on with your sticky egg!!

NO IDEA what is happening with me this cycle. Previous 3 I have O'd on cd 19/20. Today is cd 22 and nowt yet. Weird. Ah well, just have to keep chasing the eggy!

Enjoy the summer sun all you UK ladies!

Fairybabe

wow lot happens when you are off the interent for a couple weeks. HUGE congratulations to you dj987!! We'll all be joining you soon hopefully

I'm due for AF tomorrow, after that just another 10-12 days till ovulation and our first attempt at ttc ! wohoo! Somehow my inlaws seem to have all found out that we are ttc (i think my husband told his dad, in a man to man talk, and it leaked out to everyone) now all the nosy, trying to figure out if my husband and I are pregnant questions have begun.

Oh, i was going to ask that question to the folks on this thread--have you told your families you will be TTC soon?

I've told my sister (we are way to close for me to keep that from her), a couple of my best friends, and one brother. I know the folks I've told are safe sources, so our parents definitely don't know. Most people probably think we'll start TTC after our wedding in Nov.

When we do get pregnant, I plan to wait to tell everyone for a while, but I will tell my sister and my best friend. There's just no way for me to keep that from them :)

I agree with moving over to TTC groups soon and can't wait to chat to you all over there as we start the next stage of our journey!

We haven't told any family members - I feel for you Laura! Those questions are annoying enough when ppl don't know you are planning to try/TTC - never mind when you are.

Well I have big news, I told DH last night I'm totally fed up of waiting and he agreed to NTNP from 1st June - woohoo! Atm I'm not sure that'll affect our first 'fertile window' because FF is messing around/adjusting my cycles on me atm (It seems to think I Ov'd on CD9 - I don't think so lol) so I don't know whne I'm going to Ov and if it will be before 1st or after so we'll see. Either way its a good step in the right direction :)

- Dinah

Ooh this thread is gettig exciting! Yay for NTNP Dinah!

Thanks for the congrats ladies :) still don't quite believe it and I'll have known a week tomorrow! xx

Yay Dinah on the move to NTNP!! And congrats Laural11 on starting "the" cycle!! Hope you both get your BFP asap!

DJ987, dying to ask...any symptoms yet of being preggers? Or is it just the missed AF and the test? Love your ticker! Poppyseed baby!! Where did you get it? (the ticker that is!!).

I'm FINALLY on 1DPO!! Yay! So now officially in the 2ww. If i make it past a full 10 days luteal phase i will be happy, though even better would be that BFP!! I've always known i'm not very good at being patient, but this is going to be a whole new experience!

Zb5....how are you getting on?

Have good evening every one!

Fairybabe xx

Fairybabe: I was sick at 9 DPO and was for a few days and still am feeling sick and occasionally being sick, dizzy spells in the mornings too, and I've already outgrown all but one of my bras lol so I think I need to go shopping! Oh and last night was the first night I've ever had to get up to go to the loo in the night apart from when I was pregnant before my MMC! So the symptoms are coming thick and fast so far! I'm loving it thouh the fact I feel sick kinda reassures me if that makes sense?

Im excited to see the outcome of your 2WW I need lots of updates lol :) xxx

Ooh and the ticker is from thebump.com xx

Hello ladies :) I was supposed to start my last pill packet today but I spoke to hubby and have decided not to take this packet and see what happens with my cycle so will just use condoms this month and then nothing after my next period as planned. !!!! This is exciting feels like its really happening now !!

Laural - Yay for the new cycle!!

Dinah - Yay for June!!

DJ - Yay for a week!!

Fairy - Yay for TWW!! Hopefully I'll be in the TWW with you in the next few days! FX'ed for a long LP, and FX'ed even harder for your BFP!

Carbafe - Yay for no more BCP's!!! Hopefully your cycles get back on track quickly. :flower:

As for me...

OH. MY. GOD.

DH just said we could start asap. :dance: For some reason my cycle is being all wonky this month so I have NO CLUE whether I have ov'ed yet or not... I'm thinking I haven't but am not 100% sure.

The reason we were trying to wait this cycle was for insurance purposes, maternity just kicked in May 15th so I was nervous about the "date of conception" being before then or scarily close enough that they wouldn't cover us. Well, now that I am beyond that point of scary closeness, I figure that whenever I do OV this cycle, we would be safe! Ticker says I'm due to OV tomorrow so FXed! Definately going to :sex: when I get home from work tonight! (And the next day... and the next day... :haha:)

Any advice on handling the TWW? I already feel like a headcase and I'm not even there yet. :blush:

and Carbafe too--it's very exciting to be moving forward in the wait huh? ;)

Oh yay!!! Congratulations to all those moving on now!

I SO wish I could join you but we really have to be sensible and wait another cycle. As much as I want to be pregnant now, I really don't want to risk an early miscarriage due to all the stressful things planned this month. Just over 3 weeks for me now anyway, so must be strong. I guess really I just need to make it past this ovulation, so that's not too bad.

Sweetpea! That's terrific news!!! Yay!! hope you join me in the 2ww soon! As for advice on how we get through it....dunno! Come on here and talk to you girls!?!!! That's my plan! Funny old feeling, 2DPO, temp has gone up even more. So that's good. Part of me thinks there's no chance what with late O and i couldn't see any ewcm, but our timing was pretty good! And the other part of me says "ah, but you know, you could be...." And round i go in circles! If we aren't lucky this time around, then i'm gonna get product that has had good reviews on another thread, FertileCM it's called. A supplement that apparently gets you producing loads, and then trust that my chinese herbs (already checked, still safe if i am preggers!) will get me sorted. In the meantime my work days are busy and my study days are even busier, got my final exam in just under 2wks! AAGH! In the meantime Sweetpea, enjoy the BD!!! Hurah!

Carbafe, great that you can chuck that packet of bcp in the bin!! Good idea to let yourself have a cycle too, so you have some idea how things go with you! That said i've heard anecdotealy (sp?) that you can be extra fertile in those first few months after stopping bcp as your body is trying extra hard to get itself working again.

Amygdala, the time will fly past with all you've got planned in these next few weeks! Keep taking those prenatal vits and know that you are getting yourself ready for the next cycle. All the fun things you are doing will make you all relaxed and happy and more likely to have better luck when you do start!

Right. Better get on with my work!

Baby dust to all!

Fairybabe

Advice for the 2WW! Carry on BDing, it's fun of course and took my mind off of it :) the first week seems to go quite fast, but once I got to about 8DPO it dragged! It's so tempting to just test test test but you have to almost get out of bed and head straight for the toilet and let out that FMU so you can't test with it! Admittedly I caved at 11 DPO but I did use FMU. Try and have stuff planned to make the time go faster! That's all I can suggest really! :flower: good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->