TTC summer 2010 - Who's with me?

Welcome membas! Good luck getting your BFP. I should be Ov'ing about July 1st so we might be BFP buddies lol!!

- Dinah

Welcome membas! :hi:
We'll have our first try around that time as well and I can't wait now! I have such an exciting month ahead of me (going to London for free Rage gig, short trip to Rome and a festival on the continent) but I just wish I could fast forward to July now. It'll come around SO soon though!
And it'll be so cool to have everybody in here move to ttc and then hopefully move on to first tri asap. :wohoo:

We should have a list in first post with all our names and when we get our BFPs! See how many we get in one thread :) PMA all the way! Hope we all catch eggy first time around.

- Dinah

Hi Membas! Welcome to the gang!

Would be great if it all works out for everyone on here this summer!

Amygdala, what a fantastic month you've got planned! It will go soooo quickly for you!

Have a good eve everyone

Fairybabe xx

Yes Amyg-your month sounds like tons of fun! That means it will go by super fast ;) I have a few things going on this month that will hopefully make the time fly, but sometimes it does feel like I'm watching the old clock--tick tock....

I should be due to O around June 26th, we will all be so close together... how cool is that? And just to add, that time is right near a full moon which is supposed to be good for fertility! I am supposed to actually O on the full moon I think! :haha:

yes indeed a full moon it will be! SO and i are headed to a weekend at the beach for that weekend--figured it was a good way to kick off this new phase in our life...do a little crabbing, fishing, and baby making (well might be a few days early in the fertile window but we'll have fun trying)

Wow Amygdala your month sounds amazing! Look at your ticker, one month to go!! :happydance:

We should have a list in first post with all our names and when we get our BFPs! See how many we get in one thread :) PMA all the way! Hope we all catch eggy first time around.

- Dinah

That sounds like a great idea!

you know, i must say that i find that the closer we get to TTC, the more dreams i have of random pregnancy/baby related things...last night i had a dream where i was looking at my boobs in the mirror and they had all these blue veins all over them; followed by a dream where i was visiting my SO folks' and they were pressing on my belly trying to feel a baby move. this all in one night, plus many other dreams over the last few months. usually the dreams come in spells with my hormone cycle--before AF, right at the end of AF and of course with O. such vivid dreams....

Ahhh the anticipation is killing me. We're not bothering to prevent anymore. I can't wait for my first real af since taking bcp or I'll take a bfp. Either will be nice

DJ!!! I just noticed, congrats! Sending you lots of sticky dust! :happydance:

I am currently on AF and we have just one pack on the pill to go before we start TTC ! Just realised this time next month we will be trying to make a baby !! I have been all over the place this month scared, excited, worried, happy :) Hubby has been great though he has told me he is terrified as well but he can't wait to have kids and it will be great when it happens and he reckons no matter when we started to ttc we would be scared as its a huge thing :) I can't wait ! I keep thinking If i get pregnant on that date I will tell everyone in ... etc :)

DJ987: is that a BFP i spot in your status?????? CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:

That's fantastic news. You must be :cloud9:

Our thread's first :bfp: !!!! Wooo hoooo!

Hehe, yup that would be a bfp you spotted! :D I didn't want to just come on and announce it as I didn't know if that was breaking the rules lol :) thanks for the congrats, I'm still in shock I can't believe it!! :happydance: xxx

I think all the ladies will agree with me when I say I think it would be great to see who is getting their BFP's from this thread... it gets too confusing searching through the announcements for girls you know from different thread. Especially since this thread is about specifically trying in the summertime (which is upon us!) it would be nice to be able to announce because everyone in here is either trying now or getting ready to very soon, almost getting to the point of being a TTC thread instead of a WTT one! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->