TTC summer 2010 - Who's with me?

I'm planning on getting off my pills at end of may I hope my body behaves and allows us to get pregnant within a few months

:D Feeling so excited tonight. Hubby and I have been talking about TTC this year and I suggested the summer and he seemed keen but we didn't officially set it as starting to TTC. Today I sent him a wee email saying I have been looking at dates and getting excited can you guess what for ??? When I got home we officially decided that I will come off of the pill just before we go on holiday on 30th June !!! :) That means I have the last week of this pill packet and then 3 packets to go :D

We're starting around then too. We're going to Australia on 24th June, for a month, and my period is due around then (not that I've been checking out the dates or anything :blush: ) so we're going for it shortly after that...

:D Feeling so excited tonight. Hubby and I have been talking about TTC this year and I suggested the summer and he seemed keen but we didn't officially set it as starting to TTC. Today I sent him a wee email saying I have been looking at dates and getting excited can you guess what for ??? When I got home we officially decided that I will come off of the pill just before we go on holiday on 30th June !!! :) That means I have the last week of this pill packet and then 3 packets to go :D

We're starting around then too. We're going to Australia on 24th June, for a month, and my period is due around then (not that I've been checking out the dates or anything :blush: ) so we're going for it shortly after that...

:) We can be TTC buddies lol :baby: I spent a good hour at work yesterday working out when I would be finished each pill packet and when the baby would be born if I became pregnant in any of the following months lol I then ended up working out when we would be able to tell everyone .... Then I thought my god woman have some self control and get back to work hahah :)

Hi everyone!
We're planning to TTC in June/July of this year. In the mean time, I'm really focussing on losing weight. I'd love to drop 25-30 pounds before we start trying. Wish me luck!! I'm so excited to try again. I think about it every day.
I pray it doesn't take me as long to conceive this time!!

Hi CapitalChick! :hi:

How's everyone doing? I'm getting sooooooooo excited when I look at my ticker. I can't wait! Is anyone else getting their homes ready for baby yet? We're not working on a nursery or anything yet but we've got LOADS to prepare and change in the garden before I get pregnant (as some of it is quite hard work). And everytime we're outside working on something it makes me think of in a few years time, when the kds will be running around the garden. :D

HI everyone, I'm a newbie to this thread. Me and hubby have 2 girls aged 2 and 3 and we will be ttc no3 in late June.
Can't wait!

It's almost April ladies!!! Just a couple more months to go!!!

Hi Ladies

We have finally decided to come of the pill this month (packet) and TTC june after my sisters wedding in the mean time on a mission to shift weight lost nearly a stone want another stone :)

i have 2 gorgrous boys aged 3 and 1

Hi again

We sorted our finances planning htis morning and settled on June for TTC! W00t!

Updated my ticker and OMG its so soon :D

- Dinah

Morning ladies (or evening or night depending on where you are)

Is anyone TTC around the end of June beginning of July? We are hoping to start TTC when we go on holiday on June 25th.

Does September count as summer? :blush:

If so I'm in! I am Rachel, 22 and OH is 21 TTC after our wedding September 11th, (we are after a honeymoon baby although I am sure I will cave and go NTNP August..)

Got off the pill last July and waiting for my body to wake up :haha: since it seems to be asleep.

Is anyone TTC around the end of June beginning of July? We are hoping to start TTC when we go on holiday on June 25th.

Meeee! We will probably start NTNP at the start of June but I believe I'll be ovulating around 23rd :) (tho that may change once FF starts analysing my temp data which I've only been doing for about a week thus far)

- Dinah

Is anyone else finding it really hard to not tell people about their ttc plans? We've only told a few very close friends and don't want our parents to know until we're past 12 weeks. But I'm finding it sooooooooo hard to keep it to myself. Especially when people ask "What's new?". I so want to say "I've got my check-up next week and i'm about to start proper pre-natals and we've thought of another girls name we like..." but all I can say is "not much really". :shrug:

I have told everyone at work my plans, even my managers :shrug: I am just one of those people who can't keep it to themselves, I always say when I am pregnant I won't tell anyone until the 12 week scan but :wacko: I don't think I will be able to hold out, I may tell a few close friends and my mum just to get my fix and then wait for the 12 weeks before telling anyone else. :haha: My plan is, if I fall in September time, the scan will be around Christmas, so I would pop a photo in peoples presents.. probably wont work out that way but.. :kiss: we can dream!!

I'm well superstitious so I haven't really told very many people. I was getting very frustrated about a situation at work with my boss and let slip to a good friend there about it and my neighbour knows we want to try soon (she has an 18mth old and they are moving house so I asked her what I would do with all my pregnancy questions lol!)

We haven't told any family members at all nor any other friends.

I've been wondering about this 12wk thing. I can't imagine not telling my parents/ILs as soon as we know which will be about say 4 wks or so right? But then I worry that will jinx things and, oh I don't know!

- Dinah

Hi ladies :) hope you are all well. Please can I join? We have changed our TTC date from July 2011 to June 2010!! OH wanted to try sooner and he already knew I did so we settled on trying the cycle that begins 19th June with me OVing around 1st July! I'm so excited! OH told his grandparents yesterday, we are trying not to tell everyone but we are so excited it's really difficult! Xxx

hope to be trying in summer... not been on here for a while!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->