TTC summer 2010 - Who's with me?

Welcome!!! I was on Cerazette for a few years a while back but was on a different pill before I came off last year. But yeah, after having heard and read a lot of stories about Cerazette I'd probably say come off it now. How bad would it be if you got pregnant now? I'm using temperature charting and Persona plus condoms on my fertile days and so far it has worked well (for just over a year now). Plus it helps you get to know your body for ttc in a few months.

Hi :hi: Welcome to bnb!!!
I am on Cerazette at the moment and have been for about 4-5 years. We are planning on TTC in august but I am not planning on coming off my pill till probably July.
It is personal choice tho and as Amygdala says it will give you time to get to know your cycles if you come off now.
:flower:

Hi I was wondering if I could join the forum?

My name is sarah and I am wtt in June 2010.

To cut a long story short me and my partner have had three cycles of IVF which were unfortunately unsuccessful :-( We needed this treatment as my partner is on medication that is a type of chemotherapy for a blood disorder. After the failed IVF cycles we went to see his consultant who agreed that he could be transferred onto another drug that should not cause any problems if we concieve. We have now started the new treatment but we have to wait three months for the old mecication to come out of his system.

hope everyone is well and look forward to getting to know you all xx

Hi Sarah and welcome! :hi:
Sounds like you've had quite a long journey, IVF must have been hard. But fingers crossed ttc naturally will be quicker and more enjoyable for you! :winkwink:
Not too long to go for any of us now. :happydance:

How's everyone passing the time? I've just bought proper pre-conception vitamins (despite the fact that I think they're pointless and just a way to make money out of people's insecurities and you could just take FA and a good multivit without vitamin A:haha: but then they were 3 for 2... :blush:). I'll start taking them in April or May and if we're reeeeeaaaally lucky I might not need to buy any more. :thumbup:

I'm also totally obsessing about how to tell people when the times comes. I can't wait. It'll be the first grandchild/niece or nephew for both sides of the family and everyone's going to be soooo excited. :happydance: Goodness, I think I'm having an extra-broody day today...

I'm on my 3rd month of taking a prenatal, just an over the counter one. I wanted to start a daily mvi anyway so I decided to start them to make me feel like the time is getting closer. Anything to take me one step closer to summer! I work nights so right now I'm in the transition of moving to day shift...cross fingers they'll give it to me soon! Can't do night shift with a brand new baby in the house!

Hiya, im also going for june 2010, im 29 and have been married to my busband (34) for nearly 8 years now. We already have two boys, Jake 6 (7 in Aug) and Joshua 4 (5 in Oct). I never actually thought we would go for number 3, as we always talked about having two and i must admit im a little nervoes going for no 3. There was only 27 months difference between the boys and it was bloody hard work lol as hubby is also in the army and not always here, hence probably why im a little nervoes this time round BUT there will be nearly 8 years difference between Jake and the baby (hopefully) which is why i want to wait till the summer so will probably be completely different this time round lol!!! Anyway be nice to meet some nice girlys on here.......Lesley-Ann (LA) xx:happydance:

Hi everyone

I'm new to B&B site. Just joined today in fact!

I've been marrried since Dec & hubby & I will be TTC from Aug this year when we'll be going on our honeymoon! We're both teachers & wanted to away for 3 weeks so it had to be in the summer hols.

TTC is starting to seem a little more real as on Wed I booked an appointment to have my Implanon removed next week! I've been researching how long it's taken people to conceive after Implanon & we've decided I'll have it removed early (it would've had to come out in June anyway as that would be 3 years) so can figure out my periods before we TTC. So it'll be condoms for a few months unfortunately! Can't get pregnant before our honeymoon as we're going to Disney so rides would be a no go which would be rubbish!

So for another 5 months I'll have to curb my broodiness by cuddling our brand new niece (only 5 days old!).

xxx

So for another 5 months I'll have to curb my broodiness by cuddling our brand new niece (only 5 days old!).

xxx

Good luck with that - cuddling babies only serves to make me more broody :rotfl:

Welcome to the site :hugs:

Me too! I'm Fiona, 28 years old. Been with the OH for 9 years, married for 3 months (it took a lot of nagging!) So couldn't believe how quickly he came round to the idea of TTC!
Just taken my very first folic acid tablet today. I have an implanon implant, I'm having it taken out in May, so fingers crossed BFP will not be far behind! Very excited, I can't wait!

Also, I just started a PhD and my hubby is 2 years into his. So I am fully expecting to have a complete nervous breakdown some time in the next year. Probably crazy ttc but I get really angry when other people get knocked up, my hormones won't let me wait another 3 years!

Hi girlies new and old. Just popped on to see how everyone is doing. Hope everyone is ok and the wait isn't too hard xx

The wait stinks! Has anyone read what to expect before you're expecting? Would u recommend it?

I've not read any books yet - feels like it would be tempting fate to buy books about conception or pregnancy lol

The wait stinks! Has anyone read what to expect before you're expecting? Would u recommend it?

I am in the process pf reading this book and would 100% recomend it. I think it of brilliant!!!
I am making notes as i read it so I can go back to them aswell!!

Only 3 Months till the summer now!!
When are you moving over to TTC mbara??

Thanks babybump 2010! I'll go out and get it next time I'm around the book store. I guess I'm going to move over to ttc when I get off my pills in May,although my dream is to get pregnant in July/august

Thanks babybump 2010! I'll go out and get it next time I'm around the book store. I guess I'm going to move over to ttc when I get off my pills in May,although my dream is to get pregnant in July/august

:) Loads of :dust: for July :) I am coming off BCP after our wedding in July so would love to get pregnant by christmas!!

Hey! I noticed someone mentioned what to read. I would not recommend What To Expect When Your Expecting. Read something that is evidence based and is based on the SOGC (Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada) or eqivalent guidelines. That way you are really getting the facts :)

Almost mid march ladies!!! Time is flying!

Hello ladies!! I am TTC this year, not sure when but not preventing really. Sooooo broody!! Cant wait for another! How is everyone doing? Good luck xx

Aaaaah I don't want to wait another three months. I was looking after my friend's two-year old this week and we both had the best time. Add in people constantly saying how good I was with her and when was I planning on having my own and you've got yourself a VERY broody me. But we're waiting for good reasons so I'll just have to control myself. :D Not easy though...

i know i think the closer it comes, the harder it is to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->