TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

Wow congrats mrs kitty that is great news
Sorry haven't been on here in a while been busy - was told I have hypertension and referred to some hypertension clinic.
Doc said Bp was through the roof even when sleeping so need to get it under control.
On the up side off work for three weeks -yepee
Sts weight this week so happy

Wow congrats mrs kitty that holiday is great news
Sorry haven't been on here in a while been busy - was told I have hypertension and referred to some hypertension clinic.
Doc said Bp was through the roof even when sleeping so need to get it under control.
On the up side off work for three weeks -yepee
Sts weight this week so happy

Thanks Skinny Minnie. Sounds like you are in need of that holiday! I hope your np is getting back to a normal level. Well done for sts. I need to be good, i
I have been so hungry! I just weighed myself I've put on a pound so I need to be good!

ahh

I have put on 7-8lbs in 5 weeks!!

I am still starving all the time too, its driving me mad!

I think im going to get told off by the midwife today :sad2:

ahh

I have never been so hungry, tummy rumbling and everything and if I do not eat I start to feel sick. I am sure you would expect a few pounds gain at your stage right?

ahh

I have never been so hungry, tummy rumbling and everything and if I do not eat I start to feel sick. I am sure you would expect a few pounds gain at your stage right?

Yes thats right that is the exactly the same as me even now i have to eat or i feel rotten! I dont think its going to go now either!

Yes a few pounds gain is fine just not that much in a month! She has put me on a diet :blush: and must walk for an hourish a day!
Im going to Florida friday!! walking will be no problem but i will have to be good and keep an eye on my weight!

ahh

Yes thats right that is the exactly the same as me even now i have to eat or i feel rotten! I dont think its going to go now either!

Yes a few pounds gain is fine just not that much in a month! She has put me on a diet :blush: and must walk for an hourish a day!
Im going to Florida friday!! walking will be no problem but i will have to be good and keep an eye on my weight!

I think I might start going for a walk too.....if I can find the energy lol. Yeah it will be hard being good when you are in Florida, might be some yummy healthy options? I guess its a compromise when you are away to have a mix of good stuff and naughty stuff so it balances out. x

ahh

I think I might start going for a walk too.....if I can find the energy lol. Yeah it will be hard being good when you are in Florida, might be some yummy healthy options? I guess its a compromise when you are away to have a mix of good stuff and naughty stuff so it balances out. x

Yes that's what i hope! With all the walking too i hope to sts!
Yea its tiring the first 12 weeks but now Ive got used to it and feel almost normal again :)
Hopefully you will find this too!

Its so exciting though! I have lots of clothes already :)
Also i had my downs syndrome test results today and it was low at 1 in 10,000 chance :) all my results were perfect except the weight

So i must be good

x

ahh

Yes that's what i hope! With all the walking too i hope to sts!
Yea its tiring the first 12 weeks but now Ive got used to it and feel almost normal again :)
Hopefully you will find this too!

Its so exciting though! I have lots of clothes already :)
Also i had my downs syndrome test results today and it was low at 1 in 10,000 chance :) all my results were perfect except the weight

So i must be good

x

I am pleased everything is going well and your tests came back good! Buying clothes is exciting! :) We need to stick with the weight thing, it is even harder now!! Have a fab holiday if you do not pop by before then! x

Unfortunately I STS this week. But it's only to be expected since I went to visit some of my DH's family down south over the weekend. Wasn't exactly true to my diet. I've been back on it this week but want to cheat sooooo bad!! Being on a diet sure isn't very fun! :cry:

Unfortunately I STS this week. But it's only to be expected since I went to visit some of my DH's family down south over the weekend. Wasn't exactly true to my diet. I've been back on it this week but want to cheat sooooo bad!! Being on a diet sure isn't very fun! :cry:

At least you sts! Yeah it is no fun at all, it is ok till you have to start fitting in around social things and eating out. Then there is when you have had a bad day, a salad does not bring comfort lol. Its a new week though Tammerzann, onwards and upwards! :hugs:

This thread is sooo quiet!!

How is everyone doing?

Hi! Yes it has been so quiet, I thought it had retired lol. I am good but to be honest the weight thing has gone out of the window a bit. I am trying to be good but with moments of major hunger and my tastes changing it has been hard. I am scared to step on the scales. Will get a telling off when have my first midwife appointment next week :blush: I have had two early scans, baby is doing well. Next scan is after Christmas and I will be 13 weeks. Starting to see some subtle changes in my figure now...I need new knickers lol as current ones roll where hit lower tummy :blush:

How are you? :)

How is everyone doing?

Hi! Yes it has been so quiet, I thought it had retired lol. I am good but to be honest the weight thing has gone out of the window a bit. I am trying to be good but with moments of major hunger and my tastes changing it has been hard. I am scared to step on the scales. Will get a telling off when have my first midwife appointment next week :blush: I have had two early scans, baby is doing well. Next scan is after Christmas and I will be 13 weeks. Starting to see some subtle changes in my figure now...I need new knickers lol as current ones roll where hit lower tummy :blush:

Hi!

Good to hear you and baby are doing well :thumbup:

I completely understand the weight thing! My midwife was unimpressed with my 11lbs gain in 5 weeks! but whilst in America i actually stayed the same so no gain in 3 weeks! Very happpy :happydance:

I also got engaged in the US which was a total shock and it was whilst swimming with the dolphins which was amazing!! :wohoo:

I had an early scan too due to bleeding but baby was well in there :) !! Very scary though. Im nearly half way there and have my 20 week scan on the 17th! Before i went to America the midwife tried to listen to the heartbeat but couldn't get it but i heard it properly last week and it was incredible! I recorded it and love to listen!

Lol the first thing i bought was new knickers! I bought proper big comfy ones ha ha h ha

Hope you stay well and wish you and everyone an awesome :xmas9:

How is everyone doing?

Hi!

Good to hear you and baby are doing well :thumbup:

I completely understand the weight thing! My midwife was unimpressed with my 11lbs gain in 5 weeks! but whilst in America i actually stayed the same so no gain in 3 weeks! Very happpy :happydance:

I also got engaged in the US which was a total shock and it was whilst swimming with the dolphins which was amazing!! :wohoo:

I had an early scan too due to bleeding but baby was well in there :) !! Very scary though. Im nearly half way there and have my 20 week scan on the 17th! Before i went to America the midwife tried to listen to the heartbeat but couldn't get it but i heard it properly last week and it was incredible! I recorded it and love to listen!

Lol the first thing i bought was new knickers! I bought proper big comfy ones ha ha h ha

Hope you stay well and wish you and everyone an awesome :xmas9:

Aw congratulations on your engagement!!!!:happydance: How romantic :) So happy for you. I cant wait to hear heartbeat, seeing it on scan was amazing so I guess I will feel very emotional hearing it. You did well to maintain while in America well done. Keep in touch and have a fab :xmas9:

It's been a while since I updated! I'm down 18.4, and I've got 16.6 left to go!

Not a great few weeks, lost my baby before Xmas at 11 weeks :cry:. So horrific if I am honest.

I am trying to get healthy now, back to trying to lose weight low carb etc. I seem to be doing well this week. I did initially lose the weight I gained plus in the week of my miscarriage but then when my appetite returned I comfort ate xmas rubbish. The healthy eating is giving me something else to focus on also.

How are you doing, loving your profile pic thats gorgeous :)

:hi: How is everyone doing?

Updates people! :D

Not a great few weeks, lost my baby before Xmas at 11 weeks :cry:. So horrific if I am honest.

I am trying to get healthy now, back to trying to lose weight low carb etc. I seem to be doing well this week. I did initially lose the weight I gained plus in the week of my miscarriage but then when my appetite returned I comfort ate xmas rubbish. The healthy eating is giving me something else to focus on also.

oh mrskitty thats awful :cry::hugs::hugs:

weight for me not good.... i gained loads july-end sept. Then having pregnancy gain. im now down to 49lb loss :growlmad::growlmad:

Not a great few weeks, lost my baby before Xmas at 11 weeks . So horrific if I am honest.

Oh no :cry: I am terribly sorry to hear that
I dont blame you for comfort eating

Glad to hear you feel like you are on track as i am sure focusing on something else helps a little.

Life is so cruel to some people
I wish you all the luck with weight loss and just being healthy. you will never forget your little angel but i hope the future brings you another bundle who is strong and healthy

Keep in touch as i would love to know how you are getting on and if you need weight loss support im here, as i am on a major health kick as i have pt on 11 kilos!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->