TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

Hi, sorry been MIA...

Been gaining/loosing/gaining... Had few birthdays, a week holiday, few parties... so NOT good lol

Loss ATM now is 61lb :( Still great but gained 16lb since July :wacko: :dohh:

Weigh in tonight, i am finally back on track!!!! Aiming to get to goal by end of year!!

Hi Jess, sort of know how you feel. I am scared to weigh myself. Was kind of good yesterday and have started off today ok lol. I just seem to have lost the will. TTC is so stressful, this does not help. We need to just keep trying :hugs:

Hi Jess, sort of know how you feel. I am scared to weigh myself. Was kind of good yesterday and have started off today ok lol. I just seem to have lost the will. TTC is so stressful, this does not help. We need to just keep trying :hugs:

Yeh i go to slimming world so have to weigh everyday, i dont think oh ive been bad im skipping class like some do as id end up messing up even more or just not going! x

Yeh i go to slimming world so have to weigh everyday, i dont think oh ive been bad im skipping class like some do as id end up messing up even more or just not going! x

Thought I would weigh myself after I posted to see what the damage was rather than stick my head in the sand. I have only gained 1lb......how I do not know! I know they say do not weigh yourself everyday but I do when I am trying to lose and when I don't (like the past couple of weeks) it is because I am cheating lol. I am going to check back here more often and get back on track. In my tww at moment, due end of week. Need to focus on why I am doing this. x

Thought I would weigh myself after I posted to see what the damage was rather than stick my head in the sand. I have only gained 1lb......how I do not know! I know they say do not weigh yourself everyday but I do when I am trying to lose and when I don't (like the past couple of weeks) it is because I am cheating lol. I am going to check back here more often and get back on track. In my tww at moment, due end of week. Need to focus on why I am doing this. x

I know how u feel it can be hard staying focused I have struggled the last two weeks and it can be dishearting not losing especially when iknow whole heartedly that it's me who is not putting in the work anyway I'm still the same weight this week :-(
Plan to get back on track next week and think I need to change my exercise routine might go back swimming and I plan to quit smoking next week too it will be tough but have to stick with it
Best of luck to u all and chin up

Hi, forgot to update last week.... Well i lost 6.5lb!! making my total loss 67.5lb

AND i got my :bfp: on weigh in last week too!

Back at class again tonight but with changing SW to having 2 heA & B all time might of changed my loss as did alot of EE days this week.

Hows everyone getting on?

Congrats, Jess812!!!

I stopped obsessively weighing in every AM and I gained! I hurt my knee jogging and haven't been exercising either! :( I started journaling my food and weighing in again yesterday. So many ups and downs!!!

Hi, forgot to update last week.... Well i lost 6.5lb!! making my total loss 67.5lb

Back at class again tonight but with changing SW to having 2 heA & B all time might of changed my loss as did alot of EE days this week.

Yay great news!!! :happydance: Congrats!

Stayed the same at 10 lbs loss, but im trying.

Wow congratulations !
That's some weight loss and you got your Bfp that's wonderful.
Hope u have a happy and healthy nine months:)

Thank you everybody!! Well this week i gained 2lb back ooops..

But since been pregnant and doing slimming world you have to have extra for the vitamins needed so i think thats why i gained. As i have 15syns a day and the extra i must has is a extra 12syns a day!!

Im swapping onto different days on slimming world though so it shouldnt affect me too much :)

Well weekly update - I'm off the cigarettes 4 days now:happydance: and down 1lb so all good :)
Went to the docs yesterday and my blood pressure was sky high so have to get a 24 hr monitor and bloods done :-( and the one thing I'm dreading is that I have to fast for 18 hrs before hand - I'll be STARVIN !!!

Well weekly update - I'm off the cigarettes 4 days now:happydance: and down 1lb so all good :)
Went to the docs yesterday and my blood pressure was sky high so have to get a 24 hr monitor and bloods done :-( and the one thing I'm dreading is that I have to fast for 18 hrs before hand - I'll be STARVIN !!!

Well done on the weight loss and giving up cigarettes! That's a great achievement. Hopefully your blood pressure will return to normal, could it not be stress giving up is pretty stressful?

Well done on the weight loss and giving up cigarettes! That's a great achievement. Hopefully your blood pressure will return to normal, could it not be stress giving up is pretty stressful?

Thanks
Yeah I'd say it could be giving up causing it.
It's gas since I quit all I do is clean or go out for walks I can't sit still I'm figitty I guess u could say anyway meeting up with friends tonight which will be hard not smoking or drinking
Have a great weekend everyone:)

Well weigh in come round fast!!! Yes it feels like this week pregnancy wise has dragged SO bad...

Will update tonight when been x

Well weigh in come round fast!!! Yes it feels like this week pregnancy wise has dragged SO bad...

Will update tonight when been x

How did you get on Jess? How you feeling?

I have put on a pound, to be honest it is a miracle its not more! I have not exactly been good and think if they was actually anything worth eating in the house it would be a lot worse. So back on track....again! Will I ever get past 10 lb loss :/

How is everyone else doing?

I stayed the same. Gutted as i was good!! Oh well hopefully have a loss for next week.

I want to eat all time too lol. Hard to stop but try eating healthy things x

Hi everybody well I am off the cigarettes 10 days so happy and feel so much better too.
I weighted myself this morning and glad to say down a pound so 216 lbs thank god I finally got past the 217 mark.

Hope everyone is keeping well:)
PS only 75 days or 10 more weigh ins till Christmas (can't believe the year has gone so quickly)

Hello! Who is still with me? It has been a bit quiet in here lol. Well I lost two pound this week putting me at a 11 lb total. I am now on a mission to lose as we are going to be doing ivf next month. I want to lose as much as possible before then.

So how are you all doing?

Well done on losing 2 lbs and wishing you all the best with IVF
Hope it all goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back