TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

Well done on losing 2 lbs and wishing you all the best with IVF
Hope it all goes well!

Thank you, hoping for a miracle between now and then but guess that won't happen! How are you?

I know what you mean i was convinced i couldn't get pregnant after 16months of trying and then just when we booked to go to the doctors to have tests and a holiday to Florida i found out i was pregnant!!

I am good thank you i had my 12 week scan and everything looks good :happydance:
Im so relelived it just all seems to good to be true! I never thought it would be this stressful!!

Hope you get your miracle too :dust:

Not doing good for me, past 3 weeks have been 2 gains and a STS. But i got my BFP 3 weeks ago too!!
Im been 100% on my diet but guess my body doesnt want to lose atm, Maybe all the body changes??

Not doing good for me, past 3 weeks have been 2 gains and a STS. But i got my BFP 3 weeks ago too!!
Im been 100% on my diet but guess my body doesnt want to lose atm, Maybe all the body changes??

I have been trying to be good like you but i am constantly starving!
I try and snack on fruit but it doesn't last 5 mins and carbs seem to be the only thing that lasts and stops me from feeling sick! I have gained about 7lbs already!
If you are staying the same i would see that as a result!

I try and snack on fruit but it doesn't last 5 mins and carbs seem to be the only thing that lasts and stops me from feeling sick! I have gained about 7lbs already!

Hi, Yes i feel hungry a lot too!! drives me mad lol. Well i gained 2lb, then STS which was good, would of been 6weeks then. An this week 2.5lb gain which i was upset with as was SO good!
But i read something that was interesting about weigh gain with pregnancy x

Hi, Yes i feel hungry a lot too!! drives me mad lol. Well i gained 2lb, then STS which was good, would of been 6weeks then. An this week 2.5lb gain which i was upset with as was SO good!

Yes it drives me mad too! I found my weight was so up and down to begin with so i wouldnt panic just yet!
I have just decided to chill out about the weight gain unless the midwife says i need to control it!
I have been on rest so i haven't been able to do any exercise or anything really! I can go back to normal now so hopefully it wont get too bad! My belly is bigger already though! exciting stuff though x

Yes it drives me mad too! I found my weight was so up and down to begin with so i wouldnt panic just yet!
I have just decided to chill out about the weight gain unless the midwife says i need to control it!
I have been on rest so i haven't been able to do any exercise or anything really! I can go back to normal now so hopefully it wont get too bad! My belly is bigger already though! exciting stuff though x

Yeh ive got a 12week countdown so keeps me focused. I was planning on leaving but i know id pig out and go off rails even more :dohh:
Im not focusing on the weight but more of keeping to plan as much as possible!
Your not that far ahead of me, but i wont be showing for a long time with been big x

Yeh ive got a 12week countdown so keeps me focused. I was planning on leaving but i know id pig out and go off rails even more :dohh:
Im not focusing on the weight but more of keeping to plan as much as possible!
Your not that far ahead of me, but i wont be showing for a long time with been big x

I think its great you are sticking to it! Keep up the good work!
Yea i dont look pregnant just more fat lol but under the fat i can feel its hard and know its my lil baby :)
Hope all goes well for you x

Ok ladies, I have been MIA for 3 months. :dohh: I have been a silent partner and reading your posts but not posting myself. I haven't been dieting but haven't been going too crazy either. I checked my weight every now and then during that time and of course wasn't my last low weight but was never more than 5 lbs over that (give or take of course because I didn't necessarily do the math each time).

Well this past Wednesday night, DH and I discussed how we needed to get back on track on eating healthier. So Thursday I started the Paleo diet (basically a low carb diet with no gluten or dairy). I've been weighing myself everyday since (we all are bad for that!) and logging it where I used to log my weight loss and I've already lost since my lowest weight since being MIA!!! I'm pretty stoked and going to try my darndest to keep this up!

I'm not updating my weight yet because I'm still going to go with my Tuesday weigh-in/reporting day. But I just wanted to let you ladies know I'm BACK!!!!:yipee::headspin::friends:

P.S. I know my ticker below isn't exactly accurate because I fell off the healthy choices wagon but I figured I would leave it because it's still the date that I decided to kick it in to high gear originally. Plus I'm curious to see where I'm at when it comes to different milestones like 6 months and year. :thumbup:

Ok ladies, I have been MIA for 3 months. :dohh: I have been a silent partner and reading your posts but not posting myself. I haven't been dieting but haven't been going too crazy either. I checked my weight every now and then during that time and of course wasn't my last low weight but was never more than 5 lbs over that (give or take of course because I didn't necessarily do the math each time).

Well this past Wednesday night, DH and I discussed how we needed to get back on track on eating healthier. So Thursday I started the Paleo diet (basically a low carb diet with no gluten or dairy). I've been weighing myself everyday since (we all are bad for that!) and logging it where I used to log my weight loss and I've already lost since my lowest weight since being MIA!!! I'm pretty stoked and going to try my darndest to keep this up!

I'm not updating my weight yet because I'm still going to go with my Tuesday weigh-in/reporting day. But I just wanted to let you ladies know I'm BACK!!!!:yipee::headspin::friends:

P.S. I know my ticker below isn't exactly accurate because I fell off the healthy choices wagon but I figured I would leave it because it's still the date that I decided to kick it in to high gear originally. Plus I'm curious to see where I'm at when it comes to different milestones like 6 months and year. :thumbup:

Welcome back and well done! :D

Without further ado.... (Sorry for being sassy but I'm just so glad to be back in the game)

My total weightloss since we started this journey back in June (I think) is....13.6lbs!!!!!

Since I started my Paleo diet this past Thursday I have lost 6.2lbs! I could not be more ecstatic!!! My only fear is diets usually go really good for the first week or two and then you start to plateau. But hey why think about that kind of stuff now. Gotta live in the moment and keep making good choices for the future.

Hope you ladies are doing well today!

Without further ado.... (Sorry for being sassy but I'm just so glad to be back in the game)

My total weightloss since we started this journey back in June (I think) is....13.6lbs!!!!!

Since I started my Paleo diet this past Thursday I have lost 6.2lbs! I could not be more ecstatic!!! My only fear is diets usually go really good for the first week or two and then you start to plateau. But hey why think about that kind of stuff now. Gotta live in the moment and keep making good choices for the future.

Hope you ladies are doing well today!

Wow that is seriously impressive! Must look this diet up. Sts for me but not complaining. :)

well ive been awful this week- well last week.. gained LOADS! but back on track now....

I have put on 7lbs in 3 weeks!!! :dohh:
So bad :blush:
I have been eating healthy the last 3 days and lost 1.5lbs
Im sure some of that is the baby and the rest is all the sweet stuff i want to eat all the time!
Must do better!

Well done everyone for your losses and for staying the same too!

Hope everyone has a good week!

I know my weigh-in day is Tuesday but I wasn't around BnB on that day. And from the looks of it either was anyone else. But after today's weigh-in I just had to report. Since starting my diet two weeks ago I have now lost 10lbs exactly! I'm over the moon excited!

My total weightloss to be updated on the OP is 17.4lbs! :thumbup:

I hope everyone is doing ok. I'm sad that this thread has seemed to dwindle! Hope it recovers. :flower:

Well done! I must update the list.

Well I have not weighed but I have been good but distracted by fact I got my :bfp: last Friday. I am only 4 weeks + 3 so early days. Very happy but scared - will be happy when I get the next 4 weeks over! I must try to continue to try and lose my fat! x

Well done! I must update the list.

Well I have not weighed but I have been good but distracted by fact I got my :bfp: last Friday. I am only 4 weeks + 3 so early days. Very happy but scared - will be happy when I get the next 4 weeks over! I must try to continue to try and lose my fat! x

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!

So happy for you!!
Maybe that baby dust worked ;)

All the best with your pregnancy
Fantastic news
xx

Congrats Mrs Kitty! So happy for you! Keeping fingers AND toes crossed for you! :flower:

Congtrats on the BFP, MissKitty!!!

And congrats to Tammerzann as well!!!

I've been MIA... pouting about my PCOS diagnosis and mourning my carb-filled diet. I've been on Metformin and following South Beach for a week and a half and my weight loss is back on track... thirteen pounds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->