TTC Under 20/20s Club

Welcome Ladies!

Good luck on your journies

Hi! I'm 24 years old (25 in July), hubby is 25. We've been together for 10 years, married for 4. We have been trying to conceive since November 2007. Have waited until we had a bigger house and financial backing and now like many others, wish it would happen quick.

hi im jess 21 oh is 30 this is our 1st month ttc #1. very pesimistic so dont for one moment think im gonna get preggers, but just thought id say hi. + opk last night. today i had the sensation i was gonna get af (not pain) maybe that is an ovulation sign i get. anyone else get this?

Hi, I'm 21 and my DF is 24. We just started TTC #1. Fingers crossed for a :bfp: right away, but I know these things normally take time.

Hi I am new to this forum. I am 26 and my OH is 29 and we are TTC #1. i Came off the pill 1 year ago but we have only been officially 'trying' for 2 months.
I am on CD6 so fingers crossed for a :bfp: and 2009 baby!!!

Hi my name is Sam and i'm 27 and hubby and i are currently ttc. I have a 15 month old son who is my little miracle! I was diagnosed with endometriosis in nov 2005 and was told that my chances of conceiving were v small. Six weeks after a little op i found out i was preggo. This is my 3rd month ttc but i have a feeling it may not be so easy this time round as all my endo symptoms have come back but im trying to keep optimistic. Im kinda new to all the charting and stuff so hoping you girlies can help me out!

Hello everyone,

I was only on here for a tiny bit but SO and I have decided to give up. Bes of luck to everyone else though!!<3

Just thought I'd say hi.TTC #1. Me-28 OH-30. Just thought it would be a good idea to chat to some like-minded people. Not v good with the lingo though!!:laugh2 xxx

Hi,
My name is Patricia, I am 26 and my hubby is 30. I am CD 27 AF is due to arrive on the 30th. I am wondering when I could or should test if AF doesnt show her ugly head.

Hi, my name is Nicky. I am 27 and DH is 32. We have been married for 2 years now and TTC for 9 months (MC in Nov 07). I have been watching BNB for about 5 months and I have finally plucked up the courage to join. I am sooooooooo additcted now!! I think I was slowly driving myself insane, it is so good to now get all my silly questions out there and help others in need. Hail BNB!!!!:rofl:

Hi I belong in the 20's club, i'm 22 and DH is 28, been TTC for 7 months. Married for 6 months.

Hi all, I am Desirie and me and my Dh have been trying for 3 years and just this past week we have been put on Clomid to try and conceive our first child....Has anyone have a success storie that will help me get out of my depression that i have been having for the past few months????? Thanks

:cry::hug:

Hi Ladies, i am 27, soon to be 28. My DH and i are ttc his no 2 & my no 3, but having some trouble...he suffered testicular cancer back in 04 and due to me previously having the depo injection i have no cycle as of yet :( Good luck to you all i hope we have some :bfp: soon.

Hey everyone! Im 22 (just turned it on April 28th) and my other half is also 22. We just recently started TTC. So im hoping to be prego this summer! It's been tough so far, as far as family support. His parent's are extremely supportive of our decision. Unfortunately the only one who isn't, is my mom. I hope she'll come around. Maybe once it's a reality that she will be a grandma.

Hi all, I am Desirie and me and my Dh have been trying for 3 years and just this past week we have been put on Clomid to try and conceive our first child....Has anyone have a success storie that will help me get out of my depression that i have been having for the past few months????? Thanks

:cry::hug:

Hi Desirie, I thought i'd share with you that I am also taking Chlomid. No success yet though. But keep trying, and good luck on TTC!!!

Hi im Melissa, I am 22 and have been TTC for around 11 months now!
Hubby has low sperm count and I am awaiting my mid-cycle blood test results to come back this week.

Really frustrated and wish it could have happened by now, whch prob does not help the situation

Sorry having a bad day today :-(

xx

I'm Christine.:hi: I'm 22,OH is 21. My daughter Kylie is 4 years old. WE have only been TTC for about 4 months this time.Hopefully May will be our month. We have been together for almost 5 years. He has helped me through so much. I have known him since I was 8 years old. He truly is my BEST friend. When I was raped at 16,he was the first person I told and he talked me into keeping Kylie. He was there for me at a time when I thought I had no one to turn to. I lived with him throughout my whole pregnancy. Even though he wasn't the father,he was the one to go get ice cream at 2 am and shave my legs before my OB appt. LOL.So to him......he is and has always been Daddy.

A lot of people don't understand why I am so close to my dog. So I will tell you. A few years ago I had a MC. I was very upset and would not speak to anyone. I lost a lot of weight and was hospitalized for a week. I got home and locked myself in my room only coming out to feed and bathe my daughter. I hated the person I had become. One day I was on the comp. and saw a link on a classifieds sight. It was an APBT kennel. I looked around the site and told OH that I really wanted a pup. He said no and naturally I was upset. So for my birthday last year,he brought me to a kennel to show me this pregnant female and her mate. I was contacted when the pups were born. I got Dante when he was 7 weeks old. He has made me a better person. He gave me what I needed...something to nurture. And now he is big...so now I need a :bfp:

Christine... At 18 I was raped and my DH, who was only a friend at the time, was the first person that I told as well and we have been together ever since too.

Your OH sounds amazing! I am really hoping for your :bfp:

I just fit in this club, so I shall make the most of it whilst I am still in my 20's.

I am 28, first pregnant at 21, had my daughter at 22, then pregnant at 23, had my son at 24. Miscarried at 27, and now ttc again aged 28.
So far my 20's have been pretty busy. We are already blessed with 2 wonderful children, we now hope to be blessed with another little beauty.
Good luck to all ttc this month and in the future.
shim.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"