TTC Under 20/20s Club

Sorry guys to hear about your past experiences. I was abused by my grandad when I was a child, and this affected me in so many different ways, but I have not let the horrible experiences drag me down, and now I have 2 beautiful children and a wonderful and loving hubby.
I am very protective of my kids, I have grown and learnt from my experiences, and I feel these kinds of things make us stronger.
God bless, and good luck to you both,
Shim.
xxx

I'm debbie i'm 22 OH is 26(27 in August) and we have an amazing baby girl Lilly concieved rather quickly however concieving #2 is taking a bit longer. We are both very family orientated and want 2/3 children - as I work from home I can look after Lilly and work at the same time :) which is perfect

Here's hoping for another baby Feb 2009!!

Hey Ladies,

My name is Steph im nearly 22, OH is 25, we have a 2 year old daughter and are currently trying for our 2nd. Hoping it won't take too long to conceive but am not holding my breath, we dont get to practise often enough :)

Hi all

I'm 24 (25 in 2 weeks) and DH is 32, we got married in March and have been together since April 2005. He picked me up off the floor one night.. literally.
Anyhow, we've been TTC since January 2007 after starting hormone therapy in September 2006 to clear my endometriosis. Last year I mc at just under 12 weeks and then had an ectopic prenancy. Have just had my right tube removed and now hoping AF shows her face so we can start TTC again, bring on the 2009 babies for us all!!!!!

Christine... At 18 I was raped and my DH, who was only a friend at the time, was the first person that I told as well and we have been together ever since too.

Your OH sounds amazing! I am really hoping for your :bfp:

Thank you! And you know....it helps knowing that someone understands what I have been through. I was on cafe mom and this girl admitted to lying about being raped for attention.No one thought it was a big deal. It really pissed me off. That is why so many girls don't report it......they are afraid no one will believe them. Gotta say,this place is better than cafe mom. I don't know if it is because we are more mature,or that we care more about our children or getting pregnant than bitching at eachother

#1 - That girl would have pissed me off too. My situation was a date rape situation with a co-worker and I literally lost it for a while as I was a virgin and just couldn't deal with things for a few months. I didn't press charges because (geez... almost 10 years ago now), I was in no condition to handle being blamed. I couldn't handle when someone would say, "Well, what did you do to cause it." I just wasn't strong enough at the time to say, "I was stupid and got drunk with someone I barely knew but they drugged me and I was unconscious through most of it. That was not my fault." I did let people influence me and make me believe that I caused it somehow and it took me a long time to realize that it was not true. So, when people make up stories like that with no understanding of the truly how awful that situation is, it just makes me want to smack the crap out of them. I am glad you came to BnB! :hugs:

#2 - Yeah, I love this site too. Thanks to wonderful mods who hold down the fort and keep us safe from trolls, we have a wonderfully drama-free site full of supportive and informative women. I can honestly say that even though I have never met them face to face that I really consider some of the ladies here friends and I hope someday we can all get the chance to meet.

we should have a BnB meet! lol. that would be awesome! Full of kids,pregnant ladies,crazy ladies.......dogs....oh...and FOOD! lol

Oh, I so would. I would tell DH, I have to go to England and meet BnB girls. Hmmm... I wonder if he'd let me? If I could come up with the money, I bet I could. LOL!

Hi folks. Am 27. I had my son five years ago- needless to say he was a bit of a surprise (but very loved). Five years later we are finally financially ready to give him a sibling, so this is our first month ttc.

I second (third, fourth, etc.) the applause for this board- great folks, lots of laughs, little drama. Keeps the ol' stress level down, and that's all you need to conceive, right? Just relax??? :rofl: Screw all this :sex: business, all I really need to do is book a massage and next thing you know: :crib:

Looking forward to getting to know all of you. :friends:

p.s. Also have minor addiction to smilies. But I can stop anytime I want to. Really. :dohh:

hi 2 everyone im 22, boyfriends 22 aswell been trying for 5 months now and no luck. looking forward 2 chatting to people in the same situation.

Hi im 23 and my boyf is 25.. been trying for 2 months... have really irregukar periods for very hard for me to track ov.... and am currently on duphaston.. anyone else on this??

x

Hi
im 24 and my DH is 28, and ttc this month i came off the bcp 5 months ago just to get my cycle regular, the 1st 3 months were 28 days exact but the last 2 have been 21 days, due to travelling home (oz) last month we haven't been able to start trying until this month but now im not sure on my ovulating dates.
ive joined fertility friend which says i shud have ovulated the last 2 days but im using opk and all negative.
im really excited and nervous at the same time bout ttc, ive been in england for 5 years, although my dh is fantastic somethings he just doesn't understand, i don't have a great relationship with inlaws so not much support there. i have a fab family but so far away! ive read other posts and everyone seems so nice.
goodluck to all ttc
x

Welcome- I'm new as well but thought I'd be presumptuous and lay out the welcome mat. :wave:

Hi all...
My names Sarah and im 22. My OH is 27 and we've been TTC for 2 months....

I'm 26 (27 in July) and OH is 39. I can of the pill in March and fell pregnant straight away, unfortunately it ended in miscarriage this week. We are going to start trying again after my first AF and cant wait. Hoping it will happen quickly like last time.

I'm 26 (27 in July) and OH is 39. I can of the pill in March and fell pregnant straight away, unfortunately it ended in miscarriage this week. We are going to start trying again after my first AF and cant wait. Hoping it will happen quickly like last time.

Awww really sorry to hear that but its good you are being positive and trying again. I came off the pill in March aswell and my cycles returned to normal really quickly so i have my fingers crossed something will happen soon. Will keep my fingers crossed for you too.....

Awww really sorry to hear that but its good you are being positive and trying again. I came off the pill in March aswell and my cycles returned to normal really quickly so i have my fingers crossed something will happen soon. Will keep my fingers crossed for you too.....

Thanks. When it happened I thought I could never try again as it was too much to go through. Now I cant wait, I feel so much better and looking to the future.

Hoping you get :bfp:soon!

Thanks. When it happened I thought I could never try again as it was too much to go through. Now I cant wait, I feel so much better and looking to the future.

Hoping you get :bfp:soon!

Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"