TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hello, I am 28 and my DH is 31. We are in our 7th month of actively TTC. I am currently in my 2ww with AF (not) due this Wed. I look forward to meeting all of you.

:dust: To everyone

hello, does anyone have any tips that they think might help when TTC???Ive tried some things like keepin my legs up after sex but dont know if this actually makes any difference. i thought i would get pregnant real quick when i stopped taking my pill, but am starting to realise i will have to be a bit patient!!!!! good luck everyone

Hello!

I am 21!
DH and I have been TTC since Dec 2007...

SO far we haven't had much luck we did miscarry Dec 2007 at 3 weeks. My last period was Jan 21! But still no BFPs :cry:

We are hoping that we are pregnant right now and just don't know it yet!!
I hope by joining this forum I can get help and support with whatever questions I may have...

Krissy!

:hi: Hi all... So I am 25 and DH is 32. We are currently TTC whenever he is alvb. We live a "no so normal" life. DH works out of town 4 days each week, so TCC for us has been a weekend-only task. I have recently changed GYN's due to some rude and unnecessary comments about DH's job position from my prior. I'm still not too sure if my new one is the place for me... When I told her of our problems, her only response was that she wouldn't intervene untill we had been actively trying for 1 yr. I'm hoping to find some tips and or tricks to help us out...

Ok guys, I'm now entering the dreaded 2WW.... Gonna keep on :sex: just for good measure - plus I just love my hubby and we're still in honeymoon mode :cloud9: I really hope this month turns out a :bfp: for us. DH laid on the bed with me last night while I had my legs propped up and talked to my belly and told the :spermy: to please transform into a baby - it was so sweet!!! Hoping for lots of :dust: and can't wait to :test:

Cinderella, Yeah I'm there with ya! Let's keep our fingers crossed for each other...
PS. You're msg full of pics is adorable.

Thanks babystone - I'm sooo excited to have O'd and :sex: at the right time this month!! :headspin: These next 13 days are going to be TERRIBLE! though during the dreaded 2WW!! :growlmad: I'm sitting here right now on babydepot.com picking out cribs with DH!!! :crib: I really hope this month turns out great for us and the :witch: stays away!!!

Thanks for the comment a/b my picture filled posts!! I like to post in pics - it's more fun!!

OMG... Thats so funny bc I was doing the same thing... Well bedding, not cribs but thats really funny! DH thinks i'm crazy, and so do the ppl I work with probably.

Seriously!!! DH just looks at me and smiles - he thinks I'm nuts too, but he's sooo excited!!! I'm already looking at nursery ideas for girls and boys - it's sooo fun!!! Our little one is going to be so spoiled!!

Yeah thats how we are... except with names. We can only agree on a Boys. Thats where Stone comes from. No one likes it, but it has very special meaning to my hubby. I wasn't too fond of it in the beginning, but it's grown hard on me. So now it's set. Baby Stone. {Did I mention that dh has already purchased a name plaque with the meaning and poem}

Oh that is too sweet!!! I love it!!! DH and I have already picked out names as well!! Only we have TONS of them!!!! It will be hard to choose just one! Our little one may end up with 10 names :dohh:

Hola!:hi:

I am 28 years old, and my fiance :bodyb: is 42. :rofl: We have been together for over 6 years now and are TTC. We had one BFP, but it was an ectopic (PAINFUL), so here we are - 4 days until testing.:hissy: Cervix is WAY up high and I have odd cramps, but it could be :witch: just playing her tricks! We'll see. We have a mini-ranch here in Arizona (10 dogs, 15 horses) so I stay busy!!!

Hi there any one out there im 27 have been trying to concieve for one year now. i have absent periods . i need to lose weight before taking any more clomid been told they are only alowed to use it for a number of times. and my best chance of ovulating is losing weight is there any one out there in the same sort of position as me?? please help!

Hey Samina - Welcome!!!! DH and I are TTC our first, but we are only in our 2nd month of trying. I hope you are able to loose weight and begin ovulating - try weight watcher - worked very well for me!! I am testing tomorrow at 8 DPO and hoping for an early BFP - The :witch: isn't due until next saturday, but hoping she stays away!! Good luck to you!

Hi all i'm 24 this year and ttc our first
OH is 25 this year and has a 4 year from a previous relationship

This is our first month ttc so fingers crossed.....i have been on the pill for 7 years though so i'm not feeling very hopeful

Good luck ladies :hugs:

:cloud9:

Welcome to everyone.
Good luck in your journeys, looking forward to getting to know ya'll

:hugs:

Helloooo all you new ladies!! Good luck with TTC!! You'll love it over here :)

Hi

im new to this,
I have juct come off the pill and trying to conceive. I had my withdrawal bleed but am now 7 days late, done several tests but all negative.
So it could be by body getting back to normal but fingers crosses.

Mx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->