TTC Under 20/20s Club

hi im Liz, im 20 my OH is 23 and we r planning to get married next yr! but we'r also desperate for a baby! :baby:
always thought i was infertile but this time last yr i had a m/c :cry:
we were both obviously devastated.
Iv always wanted to be a mum, iv never had a career in mind bcoz being a mother is all i wanna do.
my OH is broody too which helps lol :happydance:

It took me 6 months after coming off the pill (which I had only been taking for 2 weeks) for me to concieve.

Hi, I'm Kris. I'm 18 years old and I am engaged to SO who is 19. We're technically on a break but i'm still obsessing over my chart (I can't help it!) We're TTC#1 now. He really wants a boy, I want a girl lol either way, we'd be trilled.

Lol, I want a boy too . but after more than 2.5 years of trying, I'll take just about anything!

welcome to the board girls.

Thanks NayNay.

I want a girl, he wants a boy. lol I'd take either of course. SO needs to pass on a father-to-son tradition, but I wanna be able to bring another kick-ass girl into the world!

I was suprised today. it's 14 dpo and no AF! woo!

Hi, I'm Hayley. I'm 26, OH is 27.

We've been ttc since Oct when I had my Mirena Coil removed. Cycles have been long since then (54,46,46) but this one looks like it will be a normal length which I'm relieved about.

I'm hoping it's my body just settling down. I've got endometriosis which was diagnosed when I was 19 and have been on various treatments ever since and was on bcp from 16-19. So basically my cycles have never been left to their own devices until now so had no idea if I'd be regular or not...

Anyway, because of my endo the doctor said for me to go back if nothing had happened in 6 months which will be April.

But hoping I wont need to and this will be my month!

Looking to getting to know you all. I've really enjoyed being on the forum so far.

Ooops, sorry this is such a long intro! :wacko:

Hi my names sarah I'm 28, mum of 4 year old little girl been TTC #2 since Jan. Came off pill Dec. Due to test on 9th or 10th Apil
Hi all

Hi Sarah

I'm due to test on 9th too. Hope we both get BFPs!!

I'm Steph, 25, Married since Sept 04.

Hubby (39) and i have decided to start to try for family. Hoping for an 09 baby! :happydance:

My name is Jiset I am 20 my Fiancee just turned 21 in March I have been trying for almost 4 years. It was more of a whatever happens happens the first 2 years but the last two years it became an official decision that we wanted to start a family together. We have already started we have 1 baby girl puppy Honda 1 baby girl puppy on the way, and 1 fishy Veta fish named Whiness, lol :dust: to all on your journey lets hope for the 2009!:hugs:

Hi danni here, i am 26, my fiancee is 25 and we are getting married next July 09!

Been off the pill only 4 weeks after ten years and ttc #1.

Not able to work out my cycle yet due to waiting on the :witch:! Very frustrating!

Anyway, so glad to have this forum for information and support.

Hi to everyone and good luck in getting your BFP if still waiting! danni xx

Hey, I'm Gail, 21. OH is 22 and we are about to start TTC #1 after :witch: has gone away. Will work out my cycle properly when :witch: shows up again (this is my withdrawal bleed from the pill at the moment) though will be doing alot of BDing until then anyway ;)

Hoping for a :bfp: quickly. Good luck to everyone else still waiting on theirs :)

Hi Ladyeez,

First time poster. I am 29 DH is 34 we are ttc since June 07. Have PCOS and had my LAP and Dye on Friday. So proper go at ttcing from this cycle on.

Hello i'm Tangie(27) and Df(21), I'm trying to conceive #1. we have been trying since December, but i have been trying off and on for a couple of years. I due to test on the 22nd of this month...let us pray it's a bfp!!!

Hi I'm Sophie 22, my partner is 22. We have a daughter together Izzy who will be 2 in June. We have been TTC #2 for nearly a year now. I have had 3 m/c's in the past 6 months so we are waiting on test results to see why it keeps happening. We arent TTC at the moment as we are taking a break & my sister gets married in 13 weeks, so i thought it would be a good time to have a break. We will be back to ttc very soon though.
x

Hi there, I'm Aimee (26) OH is 27 next month
We have been TTC since Dec 07 and are hoping for a 09 baby (maybe even 08 if AF doesn't show this week!!)

Have just about worked out my cycle and am waiting for AF at the moment.

Hi I'm Nuala. I'm 28 and DH is 30, we've been TTC since October 2007. Hoping for a 2009 baby or maybe 2008, AF due right now...

Hi everyone I'm new to posting but I too have been obsessing over the signs and symptoms of other pregnant women. I am 26 yrs old and my husband and I are ttc our first. This is our third month trying I will find out Friday if AF is coming or not. Isn't it weird how every little thing feels like a symptom when you're ttc. I am driving myself crazy but I really think this is it 1-5DPO I had very vivid dreams???? Day 1 I had a dream that I got a :bfp: twice, but the other dreams were nightmares where my baby was killed in my belly:cry:. But I haven't had anymore dreams, then 6-7DPO I had mild cramps that kind of felt like my cycle but was way too early, 8-9DPO I had heartburn after everything I ate but now that I'm 10DPO today I don't feel a thing, well earlier today I felt lots of tugs at my belly button but that's it. I have no sore bbs nausea, and I've never had a lot of CM I used Pre-Seed this time b/c I heard it was great. My husband tells me I need to relax, when it happens it happens, easy for him to say.:bike:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->