TTC Under 20/20s Club

Just thought I'd say "hi"!
I'm Debz, age 23 and hubby is also 23. (married since Oct)
TTC our 1st.
Oh and 'scuse the fact I'm not really great with all the abbreviations! :)

Im Donna, Im 22 and ttc after MC in February.

Started Ovulation testing this month instead of guessing so fingers crossed. . . .Its sooooooooo nervewracking waiting for AF each month!!x x x x

Good Luck and BabyDust to all those also TTC :)

I'm Brittany. I'm 24 and we are TTC #4 (our second together. I have kids from a previous, horrible marriage.)

I am nursing my 2 year old so I just got my first PPAF on the 2nd. I don't think I've O'd this month...I was under a ton of stress, got a cold around O time, and well... I'm breastfeeding, so who knows if I'll even have another period next month, kwim?

:hissy:

Don't know if I've introduced myself yet in here...

Hubby and I got married in early April, and we're just now TTC. :) We're nervous, but ready...

I have a quick question - hopefully someone will be able to help me out.

If you don't ovulate till after CD18 of a 27 day cycle - what are the chances of actually getting pregnant?
I'm currently on day 18 and still haven't had that dark positive on my OPK.
I'm totally new at this, and the lingo - so please...all the help around would be awesome and very appreciated.

Does the semi pink line on my OPK mean that this is a "Fertile Day" or...what?
I totally don't understand.
HELP!!!

Hi:) I'm 28 and my husband is 29. We're trying for a little one; going to start this month or next. We just had a miscarriage May 18th, at 3 months. So, needless to say, we're a little nervous.

Hi, Im Kerry! I am 25 years old and my partner is 32.

We have Casie mai who is now 20 months. Now ttc number 2, our final mission!
Hope to get to know you all well soon

Kez xx

Been posting for a few days, but not popped in here yet. So hello!

I'm 25, hubby is 28. We're ttc #1 and are very excited :happydance:

Well I thought I'd say hi. I am part of other boards, but just joined this site.

My name is Brandi I'm 25 and DH is Brian, will be 32 at the end of July. We were married in August and have been TTC #1 since October. We got a BFP in Dec. but I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in January. We are now on our 5th month trying since then and I'm in the tail end of my TWW. I'm trying to decided when to test. If I don't get my BFP this month I'll start a journal and put all my info in there.

HI IM 19 (20 IN AUGUST) TTC FOR 18 MONTHS WITH NO JOY :hissy:
ANYONE GOT ANY ADVICE!? CHAZ X

I'm 25, DH 26, we just started trying for our first little one this month. Hopefully we'll all have our :bfp: s soon!

:dust:

Hi i'm Natasha i'm 24 and been with my DH 5 years this month, and got married just over 2 years ago. I came off the pill in May, so very early days and i have no idea about my cycle. Fingers crossed it will happen soon. Good luck everyone! XXX

I'm Jade 24 have just started TTC #2 with my fiancee..

*~*~*~BABY DUST*~*~*~*~*
For Everyone!!

Hi Im sarah 26 (27 next week) and hubby is 28 been married 4 years today been together 8years 4months
This is out 1st month TTC

i'm Eve, 28, me and my husband (34) are ttc our first child and i'm so excited!! We are married 2 years today been together for a life...almost 9 years. It's our 2nd month trying! Wish luck to all of you girls!

Hi, I'm Rach 27 and partner 39 next week. We're actively 'not, not trying' to try and relieve my obession i'm likely to create. I've just had a chemical pregnancy and this ws our forst month trying. Wld be our second child each but first together.

Wishing everyone a BFP ASAP! xxxx

Hi everyone!! I'm Randi and I am 20 my husband is 22(fixing to be 23). We have been married since March 2007. We have been TTC since May 2007 with no luck yet. I have always had female problems since I was young,just hoping that nothing is really wrong and that hopefully soon we will get a little bundle of joy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->