TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi, my name is Victoria, im 26 and im currently TTC my 3rd.

Dp is 32 called Shaun.

Mollie who is 8 was meant to be my 1st n only sprog, after a 48 hr labour she weiged in at 9lb 14oz, i decided that 1 was enough, but 7.5 yrs later we concieved Taylor who was sadly born sleeping.

A yr has now passed and im actively TTC again.

My cycles are a mess, had totm in May, then nothing till July now im on CD16.

So fingers crossed that my witch is sent packing this month.

Victoria x x x

hi! im Helen 24, my hubby to be is 29. We are getting married in October and ttc. We have been trying a nearly a month (long time -right!)
i will find out if i am:bfp: in 10 days time!

really hoping i will be. Mum got pregnant 1st month of trying for us 4, and ive always been like clockword - the same as her, so she believe im already preggers too! - God i hope so!

Any hoo - heres to the LONGEST 10 days of my life!
Hels x:shrug:

I have no idea why I havent introduced myself in here yet Ive been on this site since February! :dohh:
So hi!! :hi:
My name is Percilla. I am 21yrs old and hubby is 24 in August. We have been together for 4 yrs this august and are TTC our first child. I have been pregnant twice but both ended in m/c (December '07 & June '08 ) I am now on the 2ww so hopefully good news comes our way in a couple weeks!
Good luck to those of you who are TTC and Congrats to those who have received their BFP, hoping to join you soon! xo :hug:

hi !! im 27 and had a mc in mar08, so weve been ttc since, its the first mth ive been doing opk and charting, so ive my fingers x even more so this mth!! when i was 20 i had lots of tests done cos id been ttc for over a yr, got told everything was fine,id totally give up on having kidz,and stopped using anything(with long term partners) i started seeing gary april07 and found out i was pregnant in feb08,but then to mc in mar08,now i know it can happen i will not give up till i get a BFP!! its been a hard journey,as im sure it has with every1,but im a grt beliver that good things comes2those who wait!! hope u all dont mind me joining in this forum!! im 6dpo and the moment,the awful2ww!! will post soon2let uknow how i get on anyways x x

Hello im a newbie! Im kay im 22 we have been ttc for nearly 3 yrs! I have PCOS and we are currently on our second round of ivf! I had a mc in november 07 and we took a break after that as we are getting married in november this year in Mexico!

Hello everyone. Im new. My name is Sarah. Im 25 my other half is 24. We have been married for 4 years and TTC for just over 2 years with no luck. I am going to start seeing a Fertility Specalist soon but am still hoping to get a BFP before seeing one.

Hi all!
I'm new too - currently TTC our first at the age of 28. DH is 32 and we got married in May :)
Last cycle started on the 16th which was the first proper period after coming off the pill. I'm 99.9% we're not pregnant this month due to timing etc but I guess time will tell right? :)
Best of luck to everyone TTC!

MrsT

Well My name is Adam... I found this website at work told my wife and she and i joined.... we've been trying to conceive since October of 07 and really haven't had any luck..... i saw alots of things i loved on this site and ran home told my wife oh i found this great website hun.... u have to check it out.... and we've been checkn it out.... we prayn this month is the month....

Hi everyone!!

my name is Heather i'm 27 .. I just started trying .. I have a son who's 8.. And i really wanted another baby when he was 2, so you can see i am a little late! LOL ... I had gastric bypss 3 years ago, and i wanted to lose some weight before trying, so i am hoping for my :bfp: this month.. I been praying.. still am!

Im Celine (original screen name :p)
Im 27 and hubby is 31 and we are ttc, I went off bcp in October 2007 but we had slight complications in that we immigrated and hubby and I were apart for 4 months in that time.

Now we are together and ttc, he would like it if I fell preggers when I have a job so am desperatly job-hunting at the moment too!

Hello Everyone!

I'm 20 going on like 500! lol DH is 26, my name is Jackie!

I've been actively TTC for 9 months now! With only like three period throughout the last 9 months!

Good Luck to all!:hug:

Hello, my name is Vicky i am 24 and my husband is 25 we have one daughter who is 2 and a half. We have decided to try for number 2, i have implanon in at the moment due to be removed in 2 weeks so we can try properly then.

Good luck to everyone who is TTC.

Hi, my name is Erin, I keep searching for questions about being pregnant and finding answers on this site, so I decided to join! I am 28 and have been TTC for about 2 months now, nothing yet, but having fun trying.

Hi I'm Hannah. We have a 21 month old boy and are currently TTC #2... we've only been trying 2 months but it may take sometime as DS took 15 months to conceive. Fingers crossed it doesnt take so long this time! Good Luck to everyone TTC!

Hi, Im 27 and so is my boyfriend. We have been ttc for 14 months. I had a coil out and I have had problems with my cycle having only had 4 periods over the whole 14 months! Finally fell pregnant but miscarried 7th August :cry:

It will be baby number 2 - we already have a 5 year old son.

Good luck and much love for everybody trying!!!

:dust:

Hello everyone!
I have been off the pill for several years. I am 28 and will be getting married soon. I found out several months ago that I had thyroid issues so have been taking a low does med for that. My OB did admit it was a little strange that I had no BFP for pregnancy since being off the pill for so long but said it may have been the thyroid. While the fiance and I haven't openly admitted to our families that we have been trying before the wedding, we have. We took some time off so that I wouldn't end up really pregnant at the wedding but last month and this month we are back to trying and will be from here on out.
I get frustrated because I have been BDing over the last several years and have never gotten a BFP. Two of my closest friends now too are saying they want to TTC the same month I am getting married and while I would be very happy if they conceived I also feel a bit of pressure and like it is a competition, which I hate. I think, really...? Now all of the sudden you want a baby too? But then again I think it could be fun to go through the journey together. We will just have to wait and see. My OB did say that we should try for a year but by early 2009 will be back there if not pg by that point as it really has been a long time of trying (or at least not avoiding) with the break for about 6 months (out of several years). I keep reminding myself that it will happen when the time is right but I am so anxious and have been without birth control for so long I can't help but worry a bit too. I don't want to worry too much though as it will stress me out and then I will never get pg!
Babydust to all of you... look forward to going through the ups and downs together!

Hi i'm Sonia,

I'm 27 and ttc our 1st child. This is our first month of trying! So keeping our fingers crossed.

Hello everyone! :happydance:
I just wanted to introduce myself to 20 club! I am 25, but my hubby is 42 (so I guess we should be in 40s club, too). We have been TTC for 2 months, and as for now, it's my second day of being late. I'm trying not to over react and not to be too happy too early, but maaaaaaaaaaaan we are laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!!!! :happydance: I don't want to do the test yet! I'm afraid! yes, I am chicken....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->