TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi, I'm Kirstin, 19 and just started TTC #1 this month, been with OH for almost 3 years now

Good luck everyone xx

Hi I'm Estella TTC #1 since Sept 2007. I'm 24 (25 on Jul 7) and DH is 28. Hoping for a BFP soon and 2009 miracle!

Hi girls, my name is Leah i am 28 my DH is also 28,. We are hoping and praying for a 2009 bundle of fun :) good luck to everyone here :dust:

Hiya everyone.. I'm 23, better half is 30. We've been together for 6 six years in Dec and been engaged since last May. We decided to start ttc in June and are already impatient waiting for that :bfp: .. god help us if it doesn't come soon lol

Hi, i'm Trina 28 (29 in aug) and TTC#3.Hoping for a :bfp: soon and a little bundle of joy in 2009.:)
Good luck everyone xx

hi girls! :) just joined and thought I'd introduce myself in the 20s club as well.

I'm 27, my husband is 29. We got married just over a year ago.
We are TTC: In feb I stopped BCP, after 10 yrs on it.
But I'm having absurdly long and irregular cycles which are driving me nuts. It was the same before BCP and I have been scared since I was a kid that there was something wrong with me and that I might not be able to conceive - cause I have always wanted kids sooo much.
I hope our dream comes true soon cause it just seems like I am surrounded by bumps and babies both on the street and in mags/TV!! :rofl:

Hi, I'm Zowiey, I'm 25, my H2B is 28, we're getting married in 3 weeks (Eeek!!) and we have decided to start TTC#1. We are both very excited and hoping it won't take too long!! xx

wow, congrats for the wedding Zowiey!!! :)
I bet you're really excited.

Hi Girls,

My name's Anna, I life in Essex (UK), recently married, ttc for over a year now and 15 months clear of depo.

Currently seeing a gyne for help trying to get AF back properly as things didn't return to normal after a year post depo. Not been having much luck until I went away on honeymoon and AF returned - had 20 days of spotting / Light flow, that finally finished yesterday - i have a scan tomorrow then next gyne appointment on 31st.

Are there many other girls on here ttc after depo?

Look forward to hearing from you

Anna

wow, congrats for the wedding Zowiey!!! :)
I bet you're really excited.

Hi Curiosa!
Yeah I'm getting excited now, have been far to stressed for too long so am sitting back and enjoying being engaged for the last few weeks!!
xxx

Im Celine (26 - 27 in 2 weeks) hubby is 31 and we started to ttc our first child this month :)
We have been together 6 years and married since Oct 2006

Hello everyone, im 19, 20 in August and OH is 20 been ttc for a year and a half with 1 mc but still very positive after operation in december 07 just 1 ovary left but still have good chances whilst Im young xxx

Hi I'm Krissi I am 27 and TTC our first little bean!!

Hi, I'm Lorna. I will be 24 next month, my other half is 30.
My husband and I have been TTC baby number 1 for almost 3 years with no luck. I have PCOS. Been on metformin for a year and had 4 cycles of Clomid. Not sure whats coming next. Starting to lose faith in me and NHS.

lucky dust :dust: to all x

Hey all I`m Trish ,i am 28 hubby is 35 .Have had 3 m/c`s last one june 3 :cry:.Am now on my period hoping to try again soon, waiting to see the consultant on the 30 july for a possible diagnosis and treatment plan and also as we were told we now need to get the "go ahead" from him .just want a baby so much now not sure if i should start taking folic acid before seeing the Doc. But to all the ladies stay strong:hug:

Hi all,

My name is Jess and I'm 25. My husband (he's 25 too) and I have been married for a year on August 11th. I just came off the birth control pill the end of June after about 6 years on it. We're trying to make baby #1!

Good luck everyone!

I Am 21, Im actually Just Starting, and I Am TTC With # 3 :) :happydance:

We Have been discussing it Since My Ladybug Princess Diva (thats my daughters Nickname lol) Was About 11 months old, and My Husband kept telling me no, And so I Stayed on my Yaz, Till Tonight actually i said screw it,

So Our 3 Year wedding anniversary is coming up! *8 days from now* So Im Hoping to have an anniversary baby ! (well TTC) ...

So I Just thought i would say so =]:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey im tracie im 20... 21 in november.
im TTC #1 but will be my 5th pregnancy. been trying for 2 years and been married for a yr and half.
i am currently undergoing tests and hopefully be back trying again very very soon.
iv been waiting a very long time for my little boy... and im not giving up yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->