TTC Under 20/20s Club

Hi everyone! I'm Jayleigh, I'm 18, OH is 18 aswell, and were TTC with our first. Have been trying for one month, AF is due to curse me on 21st (Weds) have been getting a few signs, such as veiny boobs, sicky feeling, metallic taste in my mouth, did a First Response test today but it was BFN :( But will keep trying so fingers crossed!!

Hi everyone

My name is Sarah, im 21 and OH is 42, been together 4 years. We have been WTT for some time as OH had to wait to get his vasectomy reversed - which happened yesterday :happydance::happydance:

Have to wait now until he has healed then we will be TTC :happydance:

Hi all!

I am Amy, 23, and my husband is 30. We are trying to conceive our first baby.

Love,
Amy.

Hi. I'm 25, I'll be 26 next month. I have been sitting in the WTT section since May. DH and I have finally agreed it's time to move over to the TTC side!! I'm so excited!!

Hello!

I am Katie from Chicago. I have belonged to this website since I got married in July 07. I wanted to reintroduce myself since now I am TTC. I had been hoping to accidentally fall pregnant before this month although my husband decided August 08 is the month to begin. So this was my first month TTC, but did not work out very well. It would be a long awaited dream come true for me to have a family

Baby dust for everyone....it will happen for all of us!!

Finally my soon-to-be hubby said we're gonna start trying, YAY hi I'm Rachel.
I have two kids.
Want: 2 more :D:hug::cloud9:

Hi everyone :hi:
Making the big leap over from WTT to TTC :happydance:
thought i'd re introduce myself. I'm Fleety, Me and Hubby will be both turning 27 later this year and have been together for just over 6years.
I suffer from Tokophobia so this has been a very long and differcult decision for us. I am absolutly terrified of child birth and being pregnant but would give anything to have a family of our own :crib: :cry:

The lovely guys in WTT helped me come to the conclusion that I just need to go for it and face my fears.

So here we are and enjoying trying :sex:
Fingers crossed everything will go ok, and when the times comes I will be able to handle everything

xxxxx
:hug:

thought i'd re introduce myself. I'm Fleety, Me and Hubby will be both turning 27 later this year and have been together for just over 6years.
I suffer from Tokophobia so this has been a very long and differcult decision for us. I am absolutly terrified of child birth and being pregnant but would give anything to have a family of our own :crib: :cry:

The lovely guys in WTT helped me come to the conclusion that I just need to go for it and face my fears.

Fingers crossed everything will go ok, and when the times comes I will be able to handle everything

xxxxx

:hugs: good luck. :dust:

xxxxx

I'm doing the same. But I'm not terrified. But... if you ever need any help or have any questions about getting pregnant, I have two kids, so I might be able to answer some. :D :hug:

:sad2::cry::nope: OMG what am I doing!!!

I'm sat here almost a nervous reck, what am I doing? There is no way I can give birth! I'm gonna end up pregnant and trapped in my worst nightmare. I dont know if I can do this.

But I want a baby so bad Grrrrrrrrrrrr why do I have to feel like this! :muaha:

I cant stop thinking about the birth, the pain. What if I ask for a Csection? what if the docs say I cant have one? all the what if's....

I cant cope now, what am I gonna do if I do get pregnant, but its what I want, a family of my own :(

:cry:

I wish I could give you the magic answer. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through :hug:

I feel like the 2 sides of my brain are going in different directions

Hello!

I am Katie from Chicago. I have belonged to this website since I got married in July 07. I wanted to reintroduce myself since now I am TTC. I had been hoping to accidentally fall pregnant before this month although my husband decided August 08 is the month to begin. So this was my first month TTC, but did not work out very well. It would be a long awaited dream come true for me to have a family

Baby dust for everyone....it will happen for all of us!!

DH and I have been married for a year and he always told me that August 08 would be the month to start trying! I secretly hoped to get pregnant before August but now that August 08 is here I'm so excited to know that he is looking forward to trying.

Good Luck to all

I got married in April and stopped the pill on 25th july, had a withdrawal bleed from 29tnh july to 2nd Aug. Went to Istanbul last week and ovulated (22nd of August) so took a while, it was very very painfull for about 10 hours. I know I ovulated because I tested. Did anyone else get so much pain? When will I get any preg symptoms if I managed to concieve. I am driving myself mad!!

Hey dont worry, all of my friends that have given birth say that it is amazing and the pain is not so bad because you are doing something so special. And the old cliche that you soon forget. Also lets face it your not going to give birth and then regret the whole thing and wish you had never had the baby. You will be fine. Also my sis has had 2 c sections and says they are a breeze (and she is quite soft) Good luck, dont worry xxx

:sad2::cry::nope: OMG what am I doing!!!

I'm sat here almost a nervous reck, what am I doing? There is no way I can give birth! I'm gonna end up pregnant and trapped in my worst nightmare. I dont know if I can do this.

But I want a baby so bad Grrrrrrrrrrrr why do I have to feel like this! :muaha:

I cant stop thinking about the birth, the pain. What if I ask for a Csection? what if the docs say I cant have one? all the what if's....

I cant cope now, what am I gonna do if I do get pregnant, but its what I want, a family of my own :(

:cry:

Hi Im chelsea, 28. Dh is 29 and we are TTC our first. We've been married for 3 yrs, together for 8. Im really excited to be trying, it still freaks my DH out a bit, so Im hoping for some good talking here to ease my need to talk about pregnancy and ttc :happydance:

Hi Girls,
I'm Sian, 27 DH 29, we're TTC #1 and have been trying since Dec07. Got married Jul07.

I cam off Depo after 7 years in July07 and didn't have any periods until Jan08 since then have been tryng to regulate my cycle. I was haveing totally random cycles ranging from 11 to 34 days with AF lasting between 2 and 15 days!

Finally had success in July with my first proper cycle after taking Agnus Castus/ Black Cohosh and seeing a homeopath who gave me Folliculin to try to kick start ov.

Got lucky in july but unfortunately had a natural mc in August @6wks +3 so I'm waiting this cycle out before trying again in october.

I have to say the miscarriage forum really helped me come to terms with the mc and I'm finding the TTC forums help me to keep positive.

Just wanted to say Hi, hoping that DH and I will have a baby before I age out of this forum!

Hey Im MJ but my friends call me Purple or Purp, i am 24 and my fiance is 31. We have been TTC since Sept 2007. No luck so far, we were hoping it was going to happen easily, but boy were we wrong :dohh:

I found this forum via a google search and it looked awesome so i decided to join!

I love to read and play World of Warcraft, i am a housewife and my fiance is self employed. We live in the UK, we have 2 furbaby cats and hope to add to our family soon :baby:

I look forward to meeting you all :hugs:

hey Purple :) Welcome to the forum, My hubby and I have also played World of Warcraft, having a break for a bit tho. It was taking up far too much time lol i'm sure you know what I mean :happydance:

Well I figured since I posted a little intro already I might as well post here.

Name: Karine
DF: Richie
His Age: 25
TTC: #3
Mommy to: Khloe Maureen (almost 20 months), Keira Mackenzie (almost 7 months) and step mom to Arianna Nicole (5)
How long: We've only been TTC since July 4th when we decided that this will be the last baby for a while if we dont have a boy. Then I am going to work towards getting my boutique and some other stuff off the ground before we go for #4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->